July 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms w/o 1/15

Didn't see one started yet...

Re: Symptoms w/o 1/15

• Options
    My hands a swollen now. Had to take my wedding band off over the weekend. And so it begins :disappointed:
  • Options
    Anyone else still sooooooo sooo tired? At almost 14 weeks, I feel like I should be regaining energy by now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chaser61 yep. also almost 14 weeks and totally exhausted all the time
  • Options
    At 12 weeks I'm not as tired during the day...but definitely super exhausted by the end of the day. Anyone else getting headaches every day?
  • Options
    @chaser61 yes! also 14 wks and i feel more tired recently. Falling asleep around 8 most nights. 
  • Options
    Ugh so much boob pain the past couple days. They’re giant and have that painful engorged feeling but I’m definitely not producing anymore. 
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    edited January 2018
    Edit: weird double post
  • Options
    12 weeks and I'm still tired with nausea and vomiting
  • Options
    KellyFM522KellyFM522 member
    edited January 2018
    This round ligament pain this time is REAL. 3rd time is NOT the charm. I can’t cough, sneeze or roll over without something feeling like it’s pulling hard. Ugh. 

Also, my body is like, oh you’re pregnant again. Heres a few extra weeks looking bump because we know it’ll get there eventually. And my boobs are out of control, they hurt so so badly. My body is in repeat mode. 

Duke Winter 10/11/12
    Baby Duex 05/20/15

NYC Momma 

"My stroller is my SUV"
  • Options
    @chaser61 +1 for the tiredness. However, I cannot seem to get a good night's sleep. I'm exhausted ALL day, get home, lay down, pop some unisom, sleep for 2-3 hours, then I'm up to pee and can't get back to good sleep. Miserable comes to mind. I'm also feeling like pregnancy brain is alive and kicking. Cannot seem to function on my normal awesome self. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Glad I am not the only one! @zombiehoohaa I wake in the middle of the night and watch the clock too sometimes. Frustrating. I tell myself if I don’t go back to sleep, I am not allowed to be tired. 

@nimmle I have a headache everyday too. I wa chalking it up to being so tired.
  • Options
    @KellyFM522 I also have the crazy round ligament pain! Along with this generally constant pressure in my lower abdomen, which I am guessing is just uterine growing or something, but its still a little uncomfortable!

Also, my back, specifically my upper back, hurts if I am standing or walking or cleaning for too long. I have to use a heating bad at night! 

@nimmle mine don't happen every day, but I do get random headaches that I cannot seem to attribute to any one thing and usually I wake up with them and they stay all day! So annoying!
  • Options
    Night sweats. Ugh. Never experienced those before. Go to bed freezing, wake up drenched in sweat and freezing. 

Yes to RLM too. I'm seriously afraid my body will fall apart this time. 
  • Options
    @chaser61 @zombiehoohaa I’m 15w tomorrow, same exhaustion but can’t sleep through the night issues! Ever.
    Too thirsty = have to pee 2x before am. 
  • Options
    Anyone else getting the lopsided tummy when laying down? I get it almost every morning and it’s always different. This never happened with DS! 
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa the insomnia is so bad!! I’m the same way, waking at 2:30 then can’t fall back to sleep until 4:30 or 5 and DH usually gets up at 5:30. 

I’ve been vomiting for about two weeks now. I’m 14 weeks so I’m hoping this will stop soon! I had some morning sickness around weeks 8 and 9, but it wasn’t terrible and it went away.  Now I’m vomiting 2 or 3 times a day! Grrrr
  • Options
    @powellgirl Vitamin B6 3 times a day has helped with my nausea. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Ugh! Still exhausted! Me trying to do homework tonight ended with me giving the book a dirty look and a “I’ll try again tomorrow”. 

Also the nightmares have started- I knew they would from last time- basically
    woke up at 1 am because in my dream people were trying to kill us so I didn’t want to go back to bed. 

RLP with every sneeze- and I sneeze ALOT. 

Headache but more from from sinus problems. 
  • Options
    Heartburn. Still so thirsty all the time no matter how much I drink but dammit I'm sick of getting up to pee all night and the water somehow makes my heartburn even worse and the word miserable comes to mind. Also hungry but can't eat because heartburn. 
  • Options
    @nimmle today I woke up with a headache and it hasn't ended since.  I'm not one to usually get headaches so I'm thinking it may be a new pregnancy symptom. 
  • Options
    Been having a lot more lower stomach cramping and vaginal spasms the last two days. Feeling concerned like usual lol. 
  • Options
    @wildtot my rings are getting tight too! Gah do you get fake ones or just go ringless?
  • Options
    I am getting up twice a night to pee. Which then leaves me tired during the day. I am also getting the lopsided tummy at night when laying on my side. It feels a little hard too so not sure if that's my uterus popping out? I do get headaches every now and again I think from dehydration and not enough sleep. 

Sounds like we are all in the same boat! :smiley:
  • Options
    Anyone else suffering from itchiness already?
    My last pregnancy I was induced just before 38 weeks because I got hives all over my body at 32 weeks that were just getting worse. They said it was an allergic reaction to the increase in hormones. 
    So now I’m paranoid because I have a rash on my back and my upper arms, and the top of my hands are super itchy... but I’m only 15 weeks!! I went crazy with the itchiness last time. I don’t know if I can handle being this itchy up until birth. Nothing helps me! 
  • Options
    @wildtot yesssssssssss to allllll the lopsided-ness. Blaming the other two kids for making my body so stretchy. Haha. 

Also because my uterus is just bigger than it was with Pregancy 1 & 2, I can feel my uterus so much higher and swear it moves around with the baby. I’m not feeling kicks or anything like that but just like oh baby is at the top or on this side etc. that was new for me this time around.

Duke Winter 10/11/12
    Baby Duex 05/20/15

NYC Momma 

"My stroller is my SUV"
  • Options
    Sore, sore, sore boobs! Even though they're still microscopic! 

Lots of crying. I cry some nights before dinner, take a bite and I'm fine. So embarrassing, I have no idea why or what even causes this. Ridiculous hormones!!!

I cried at the pediatricians office when she was talking about Birdie being a "big girl" and not needing her paccie. So. Embarrassing. Haha!
  • Options
    @chaser61 +1 for the tiredness. However, I cannot seem to get a good night's sleep. I'm exhausted ALL day, get home, lay down, pop some unisom, sleep for 2-3 hours, then I'm up to pee and can't get back to good sleep. Miserable comes to mind. I'm also feeling like pregnancy brain is alive and kicking. Cannot seem to function on my normal awesome self. 
    This is me exactly. I can’t sleep
    for anything and the exhaustion is real. Thankfully, the nausea has gotten so much better (hallelujah!). I’m showing pretty clearly already but for my third I guess I expected that. My skin is also finally clearing up so I think I got through the worst of first tri. 

imageimage

• Options
    @kinny512 i go ringless. I did most of my pregnancy with DS and almost one year pp. The swelling changes for me so why bother with a fake. 
  • Options

@wildtot same with the swollen hands! I thought it was too early for this but I guess not. Even my ankles are swollen when I get home and take my socks off :(

• Options
    Regarding rings, are the silicone ones uncomfortable too? I use those at the gym instead of my real ones:)

In other news, good morning headache! Uuuugh!
  • Options
    @hayhay93 The weird pains make me concerned, too, but supposedly it's pretty typical for around this time.  Here's hoping the babies are just stretching out and making room!
  • Options
    Not sure what thread it was but I'm also annoyed at not being as regular as I was. Getting plenty of fiber in yet still don't feel as good as before. I'll take another look at my nutrition but this is frustrating.
  • Options
    plus one for the absolutely exhausted group. I'm 15+4 and still feel like I've been run over by a train everyday. Waiting patiently on this second tri energy to show up. 
  • Options
    Pregnancy Rhinitis--- this sucks so bad. I have the sneezes, icky nose drip, and the awful headaches.. I hate this symptom!!!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, all the sudden today my feet keep going numb from poor positioning. I slouch so much when I sit that I need to prop my one hip up to keep my feet from going tingly! Aaaaahhh the joys of pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @unicorncandycanes me too!!! Everyone keeps telling me I'm getting sick! P.S your screen name makes my feel happy.  :)

• Options
    @babybarkie That's what I was afraid of at first! I thought I was getting the flu. Thanks! :) 
  • Options
    Anyone dealing with posterior pelvic pain? I started having this annoying pain in my low back on the left side, not the lumbar back, more down almost to where my butt check starts, if that makes sense. It's on and off but it's worse if I walk or do stairs.  Not unbearable but it's there. I read it's posterior pelvic pain, though I thought I injured myself during a workout. It is so annoying. 
  • Options
    Anyone dealing with posterior pelvic pain? I started having this annoying pain in my low back on the left side, not the lumbar back, more down almost to where my butt check starts, if that makes sense. It's on and off but it's worse if I walk or do stairs.  Not unbearable but it's there. I read it's posterior pelvic pain, though I thought I injured myself during a workout. It is so annoying. 
    I find that in early second trimester the pelvic pains come and go. Especially if this is your first pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @kissableviv do you think it's your sacrum? I've been having tons of SI pain, but it honestly started before I was pregnant. I've been trying myofascial release/laying on tennis balls to loosen it up.