July 2018 Moms

Symptoms w/o 1/15

2»

Re: Symptoms w/o 1/15

• @celainev and @ckmb_knottie thank you! I hope it comes and goes. Funny I had just gone to my chiro. So I guess I'll bring it up next time. It may be the sacrum too, I just KNOW I need to be more diligent about posture and stretching. Appreciate your answers!
  • I have officially reached the "I need two of every meal" phase in the pregnancy. I had to eat a sandwich and three cookies last night before bed. I just had a huge thing of pasta and I'm gonna have a smoothie here soon. I'm trying to snack healthy but its HARD. I just bought golden oreos with chocolate hazlenut filling and they are ridiculous.
  • Loading the player...
  • @SmashJam This was me yesterday for lunch..and every day for breakfast. Need to eat something as soon as I wake up, like a granola bar or something, then second breakfast a few hours later. Yesterday I planned on going to the gym on my lunch break, and eating a PB sandwich after for lunch, but needed to eat the sandwich at like 10:45, and then went out to lunch at 11:15 with some co-workers because I was still so hungry. 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• I thought I felt some nausea coming on... Nope, heartburn! It’s too early for this! 
  • I’ve been having pretty consistent heartburn the last week or so :( I hope we both get relief soon @acunamatada
  • I've hit the point where I can't eat as much in one sitting as I could before pregnancy, I get uncomfortably full fast but need to eat often. I think there is too much going on in there for a big meal.
    BabyFruit Ticker