FFFC 1/12

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
Married June 2012
BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

Re: FFFC 1/12

• Loading the player...
  • @sandbar517 haha. Yea, I'm sure it will be all stretched out and wonky and I will be a cautionary tale to not keep it in  :D We'll see!
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @sandbar517 @mileswithmyles I'm the same as you this time around lol Way less cautious with the restrictions
  • @Poppy0419 hahha work is starting to get busy, so i think my 12 hours in bed wont fly anymore....sadly
  • kpc914kpc914 member
    edited January 2018
    @heelsidehero honestly, im not sure. But, my pregnant cousin (who is a nurse) said to me one time when we were at breakfast "i know we arent really supposed to have bacon but whatever." I had no clue it was a thing to avoid bacon. I guess they are concerned about nitrites? Meh. Whatever...i still eat it almost every morning
  • +1 for there being no way in hell I am giving up bacon. 
  • Ceridwen77Ceridwen77 member
    edited January 2018
    @silverhope I bought a pregnancy belly button post when I was pregnant last time, but as I got bigger it hurt!! So I ended up just taking it out. I didn’t want to risk an infection or something. Or deal with the pain. Hope
    it works for you!

The bacon concern is due to nitrates. I buy nitrate free bacon anyway (tastes the same) but I’m sure regular bacon is just fine. Everything in moderation. 
  • @silverhope I bought a maternity one this time too!  The first time it almost completely closed up and I had to poke it back through blech.
  • @sparklingdiamondfingers crossed! I'm guessing that's what will happen to me too @Ceridwen77 (it already feels a little tender), but I'll give it a shot. It's probably time for me to retire the belly ring anyway ha. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• kpc914kpc914 member
    edited January 2018
    Thank you all for supporting my bacon habit. My food aversions are so bad that I'm trying to embrace whatever I can tolerate. @Ceridwen21 I buy the no nitrites bacon, too. But, doesn't it really mean that it doesn't have synthesized sodium nitrite, but it still has nitrites in the form of celery? I know I am splitting hairs, and clearly I don't actually care...since I am eating it anyway. But, I always thought the "no nitrite" bacon just meant that it only had naturally occurring nitrites. 
  • @silverhope I keep thinking that too, but refuse to let it close up lol!  I did finally take my nose ring out since I had to for the MRI.  Then I decided to just not put it back in.  It was a tiny one anyways.