April 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC

Let’s move this Friday along. Who’s up for a confession?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @frenchiekinplusone I am with you on the pregnancy books, I hate all of them.  They all are too "touchy feely" and don't have enough hard facts and data.  They drone on and on about the miracle of life, and ooey gooey motherhood smothered in gloriously glumpy honey.

Hey man, I'm already pregnant, you don't have to sell this to me.  Also?  I'll remember all this warm fluffy stuff the next time I am desperately holding back a gas attack in a meeting.  Come on.
    @ngolimento yes to all of this. Glad it’s not just me. Must remember not to mindlessly fart at my desk...
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • Options
    @lindsye - yep, don’t fight with YD lol. In some cultures Jesus is a common name  :D

@angiek1 - I’m guessing it’s a ploy for him to finally confess he’s sick. People who pull that shit deserve to actually get sick. Prayers he just drops off the face of the earth.

My confession is that I’m eating liverwurst and acting like the good outweighs the bad lol. While discussing my low hemoglobin, the resident with my doc got the ‘high iron foods list’ and was throwing out suggestions. One was liverwurst (which I do really like), so I bought some on the way home. I mean, it is super high in iron...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@frenchiekinplusoneI agree about the pregnancy books. I read many last pregnancy hoping for my all natural birth. Ended up w a c-section.  Maybe I'm just jaded this time around but I'm reading totally for my own enjoyment these days. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers