July 2018 Moms
Options

Freebies, Deals & Steals

Re: Freebies, Deals & Steals

• Options
    See my inappropriately started thread! BOGO 50% off, including maternity thru tomorrow :)
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Got my Target goody bag! Same as @lindsayleigh1989

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa do you actually have to go into store and start registry to get it in person? 
  • Options
    zombiehoohaazombiehoohaa member
    edited December 2017
    @And846 Is started my registry online. Then went into the store to get the welcome bag. 

I actually went to 2 different locations to get a bag because I wanted to see if they were different (they're identical). The first store didnt ask to see my registry. However the second one did. So I would just be prepared if they ask. 

Next place, Walmart. I like free stuff!! Or not... Just remembered they mail theirs. Ha! 

Edit...walmart.

• Options
    I registered on Amazon and got a $13 gift it now says I'm eligible for the welcome box but all I seem to be able to claim is the free gift. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Options
    Buy buy baby i think still has freebie bags but i think you need to register. 
  • Options
    I registered on Amazon and got a $13 gift it now says I'm eligible for the welcome box but all I seem to be able to claim is the free gift. Am I doing something wrong?
    if you claim the free gift they should send it to you then 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    So not sure how true this is since i saw it on a FB post but worth checking. It said that target red card holders get an extra 20% off on online clearance items on 12/25 instead of the usual 5%. Only if you have one of their cards though. Hope it’s true!
  • Options
    morethanamamamorethanamama member
    edited December 2017
    FYI, I noticed Amazon wants me to add all their checklist items to my registry before they send the welcome box. If anyone got it, could you confirm? For now I ordered the free gift (though I was bummed because most are for girls, haha).
  • Options
    purplepelicanpurplepelican member
    edited December 2017
    @kissableviv I think if you check the option for not needing any items in that category, it considers you to have "completed" that category for the purpose of getting the welcome box. 

ETA: Sorry, I don't think I made that clear enough. If you go up to the top of the checklist and click on each category, there are the little empty checkboxes. You can simply click the empty checkboxes to check them off without adding any items to that category.
  • Options
    Thanks @beanship! I'll try that:)
  • Options

@kissableviv @lindseyleigh1989 You can claim your welcome box once the item you purchased ships--this was stressing me out for a bit, too. (Click the "Check Status" button across the top of your registry.)  

Also, not sure if this will work for you, but I was also bummed that a lot of it was girl stuff, and we have boy #3 on the way.  I clicked on one of the baby hooded towels, selected a different animal option, (super cute non-girly elephant) and it still applied the credit for me. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Wife to one amazing man~~
    ~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • Options
    @ethnomusicwhat really? I called customer care and they told me that the credit is only on items that are Amazon, not third party and fulfilled by Amazon:( also I already got the item I bought ...I'll have to look more closely!
  • Options
    @kissableviv It actually could be because I was having trouble with the code the instructions said to apply (WHOABABY2).  I clicked on the pacifier from the selections they give you at the bottom of the page, and every time I tried to apply the code, it said that code didn't apply.  So I emailed customer service. It's possible I was able to select a different bath towel because the customer service rep who answered my email applied a credit to my account; I assumed it was the same one for the registry, but maybe it was something different. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • Options
    @ethnomusicwhat gotcha, I'll call again tomorrow because I noticed almost all of the other characters are sold my Amazon directly so I feel that the other rep lied to me...DH is laughing at how hung up I am on this, lol!
  • Options
    @kissableviv Freebies are freebies--it's a big deal!  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • Options
    Use code PJBABY at Canopy Couture to get a free $50 car seat cover (pay P&H).  It then gives you the code PJBUMP to use at websites for various discounts. ($60 of order at rufflebuns, for eg.) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • Options
    @ethnomusicwhat thanks for sharing! So I called Amazon and asked again about the towel, they didn't have a response for me, haha! They gave me $30 for the "extra headache". I'll take that!
  • Options
    @kissableviv Awesome!  Better than any of the free gifts.  :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • Options
    moguippymoguippy member
    edited January 2018
    Just posted this on the sleep surfaces thread but I will post it here too. There is a program where you can get a free baby box for safe sleeping. You have to watch some informative videos and have a distribution center near you (the public library in the town next to me was a distribution center).   Mine came with the box, mattress, a pack of newborn pampers diapers, a sample of wipes. You can google search baby box university if the link doesn't work.

https://www.babyboxuniversity.com/?utm_source=Adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=branded&gclid=CjwKCAiAm7LSBRBBEiwAvL1-LxGdw6hzRjlkMQS9O1ex0YevZCZbITV2C-Ezh_FBwLnVI-8N_Nrf9BoCurUQAvD_BwE
  • Options
    I got this same special last time. I may not have used it all but some stuff was useful.

• Options
    Went last night to get my babies r us gift bag and target gift bag and both are great!  Lots of great samples, bottles, a onesie and at target there was a coupon for B1G1 free starbucks and 10% off a maternity purchase.  Bought a pair of jeggings and love em!
  • Options
    @babygagnon2018 need to get the babies r us bag! Curious if the 2018 Target bag is different than the 2017...I might be one of those people trying to get 2...
  • Options
    @babygagnon2018 need to get the babies r us bag! Curious if the 2018 Target bag is different than the 2017...I might be one of those people trying to get 2...
    Was just thinking the SAME thing! I went to 2 different Targets a few months ago and both were the same bag. I wonder if it's different now. May have to hit up another Target by my work...

• Options
    I just got my Amazon box and it’s amazing! 
  • Options
    Motherhood has their clearance at additional 40% off today 
  • Options
    And yes the 2018 bags should be slightly different. however they usually dont start to circulate until february march 

• Options
    Went to Target by my work yesterday. Was told all the registry bags are on back order and they do not know when they will be coming in. She told me to check back next month. So, I'm excited to get one and compare 2017 to 2018. 

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa yeah is weird they pull all the prior years in january. I hope they donate them or something

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa yeah is weird they pull all the prior years in january. I hope they donate them or something
    Hopefully! Target does do a lot of donations. So fingers crossed they went to a womens shelter or something. 

• Options
    @kinny512 yay I am hopefully ordering mine today! 

• Options
    @kinny512 what big goodies did you get?! Mine was very cute too :) I was surprised and pleased with the amount of samples and coupons that came with it as well.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kinny512 how long did it take for amazon to register you bought something off your registry? I made a purchase that I had added and it shows I made a purchase but ao far still says I need to buy something

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 Mine kept saying I wasn't qualified. I logged on the desktop site and realized you have to look through the entire suggestion buy list and check those boxes before they let you get the box.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    stlmegsstlmegs member
    edited January 2018
    wildtot said:
    Motherhood has their clearance at additional 40% off today 

Thanks for posting this!  I just scored some skinny jeans I had been eyeing for super cheap!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 Oh, I also had to wait until my item shipped from the warehouse. Hope you have luck soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @gspmom21 thank you!! that is really helpful ! 

• Options
    kaw726kaw726 member
    edited January 2018
    @lindsayleigh1989 same with me! It finally showed as purchased when the item shipped! Can't wait for you to get your badass box

*Edited because TB decided to cut my post off