2nd Trimester

Vaccinations: Yay or Nay???

2»

Re: Vaccinations: Yay or Nay???

• Loading the player...
  • I have already done my research on vaccinations and I don’t plan to vaccinate my child at all. I don’t believe in outsourcing my role as a parent to the government nor the medical industry. I also don’t allow the very people who create vaccinations or benefit from me vaccinating to be my only source of information on the topic of vaccinations. I only want to consider what other women are doing about vaccinations. With that being said, Vaccinations: Yay or Nay?
    So, to bring back your original supposed purpose of your post, you have a lot of women here who say they will vaccinate...so you should take our advice, right? Since you only believe internet stranger women? Or is it only the ones who agree with your whacked out illogical views? Which is it, actually?
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"