TTC after 35
Options

TTA35 Weekly Check In : 12/25/17

2»

Re: TTA35 Weekly Check In : 12/25/17

• Options
    Yeah the high will be 3 tomorrow. A friend of DDs lives in our neighborhood and her parents are having a low key get together so we might stop by there. When it's this cold I don't want to go outside. 

Get some bd on @Labluver2 - I'm on cd2 and I think dh forgot and mentioned sex tonight and I was like - uh not on day 2.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Happy New Year!!!! I was in bed by 1030 lol. DH had to work a double and be in at 4am so we BD Sunday Am around midnight and today I'm getting EWCM yay so I told DH he better get his butt  home. This is late for me but bc of my wacky long bleeding I'm wondering if it thru it back or just from the meds. Trying not to think to much about it. Today is CD19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GL @Labluver2 - Ive Od as late as CD 19 before - its rare but has happened.  Usually more like CD15-17ish.

We stayed up with DD until midnight, put her to bed and then I fell asleep and slept until 10am.  I was practicing yoga at home today and came upon a video I didn't know I had from last year when we had DD in a big sis tshirt surprising my parents when I was pg with our loss.  I think I've done a good job healing because this didn't make me cry or meltdown.  Mainly realize how much DD has grown in the last year!  No longer a baby looking Kindergartner.  She was so excited at the idea of being a big sis so I hope one day it will happen.  For now though I feel really positive and happy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PoeMasquePoeMasque member
    edited January 2018
    Posted to wrong board! 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker