TTC after 35

TTCA35 Weekly Checkin 12/18/17

2»

Re: TTCA35 Weekly Checkin 12/18/17

• Well she’s awfully resilient! Lol
    Even at young age I never took stuff like that well  :D Good for her! So? When’s the new bird coming? Maybe Christmas morning??? 
  • My post got cut off this morning. I'm still bleeding from AF CD 9 and I still have to wear a tampon wtf. Wonder if it's from the meds or the fact my lining was thick. My app says I'm in fertile week but I'm not sure now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Dh wants to ask her if she wants another bird or a hampster. If she wants a hampster we won't get another bird and wait for the older bird to pass first. My feeling is she wants another bird.

sorry about all the bleeding @labluver2 that would be annoying! 

Im cd 21 and have had creamy discharge the past 2 days. Usually I'm pretty dry during tww. I'm also withdrawing from yoga because dh wants me to not be sick over Xmas. I've been dealing with sinus issues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Labluver2 WTF? Have you called the doctor? Did they say it’s normal with the meds you’re on? 

@vlagrl29 Hate to say it but he’s kinda right, got 4 days you should def rest up. 

Ugh so idk if it’s the Gonal or the Low Dose HCG but my stomach has been a mess. OR I’m fighting some sort of stomach bug but this sucks. Whatever it is I hope it passes 
  • I'll be doing yoga every day after christmas day! @ndz2018 - I slept 11 hours last night yet I was still tired lol.
  • @ndz2018 I haven't yet bc I wasnt worried more annoyed if it wasn't getting lighter I would worry but it's starting to lighten. I'll prob call tomorrow just to ask so I know. Only thing I could find online that could cause it was premenopause I'm hoping that's not what it is. This is why I hate Google.
  • I don't google anymore @Labluver2 I doubt it's menopause!
  • And how is it possible for my side boobs to hurt a good 10 days prior to AF? This never happens. Pre loss it would happen really close to AF coming. After loss it never happened. Just the last few months it's come back but this is really early.
  • Yay I think AF has finally stopped now to BD for the next week and a half. I think I'm on CD 10 but have no clue with AF being so long if I would still ovulate around the same time so I'm just going to BD EOD til she shows again. Normally when I go to the Dr for monitoring I'm not even close at CD 13 bc I normally ovulate around 16. I'll start opking tonight.
  • @vlagrl29 My boobs hurt for like 2 weeks when i was waiting for this past Cycle to start and my nipples, OH MY I can’t remember them ever hurting so freakin bad and this was prior to any meds!! 
    @Labluver2 YAY for AF finally ending!! So when will you be going in for monitoring? CD 13 still?? Maybe you can get a better idea of where your cycle is if you go then? And yes I HATE GOOGLE sometimes you’re either fine or looking at impending death lol.
  • I FEEL MUCH BETTER TODAY! Maybe I ate something weird? Idk but thank goodness that’s over ! Ugh my stomach was a MESS last night. 
  • @ndz2018 no RE this cycle I am going to call to see if he would do a medicated monitored cycle just without IUI  next time. I'm feeling a tad depressed. I think it's just bc of the holdiays and the fact that I see everyone posting about thier kids and taditions and it hurts a bit. I'm going to my mom's Xmas Eve but not staying Xmas day bc my sister her boy friend and his 2 kids will be doing the kids santa gifts and I just can't handle it right now. Plus I don't like the boyfriend. I did buy gifts for the fur kids and last night we were all snuggled in bed all 6 of us and I read then Twas the night before Xmas. I also got them a bunch of gifts which I will wrap and the labs love to open them. Not the same as human children but it kinda helps me get thru the holidays.
  • BD EOD until AF show again @Labluver2 - my hat is off to you!  Once I get to CD18 or 20 I'm so done! lol.
  • @vlagrl29 hahaha yeah me to once I am sure I def ovulate than I'll stop. Last month my husband was like seriously again never thought I would ever hear him say that!!!
  • Just booked a funeral playing background music for next week.  $200 that will go straight to RE fund now at $1,100.  Since I don't really want to go into debt for it our time with an RE will probably be very short lived.  I wish I wasn't so anti debt.
  • ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited December 2017
    @Labluver2 I absolutely love that you wrap them presents and read to them!!! H used to run a pet resort for like 25 years and he used to dress up as Santa for the pets! It was adorable! That’s how I met Him, i saw his golden and it was love at first sight, with his dog  :D!! Took a little bit longer for H to grow on me :) joking I fell In love with the both of them, but really the dog first if im being honest!
     I can also empathize with seeing other people on social media with their kids and traditions. It hurts Bc you’re like why not me??? I’m with you. One thing I do Love is seeing my niece so happy on Christmas with her toys! Her lil sassy ass reminds me of me when i was a kid, plus she looks way more like us than her moms side! 

@vlagrl29 WOOHOO for $200 more!! Keep it up girl! 

So guys looks like we got some follicles growing in there!! I think she said a few 15s and 14s and some smaller ones not sure exactly how many BUT she said I’m responding exactly they way I’m supposed to! Tonight we add one more met cetrocide. Do that for two more day and back on Sun morning for monitoring and I’ll be going back Christmas morning as well! 
  • yeah for follies keep growing! @ndz2018 

Since some of you have been or are seeing an RE are there additional tests they do that OBs do not?  I've had CD3, CD21, HSG and DH had SA.  I'd really like them to check out my c section scar tissue just to double check that is not an issue.
  • @vlagrl29 Saline Sonogram is the only thing that pops out to me that isn’t on that list. 
  • ok that will be good to get - I would think they could see anything abnormal on that.  I'm just looking forward to this last step.
  • @vlagrl29 Exactly !! That’s how they saw the septum and confirmed it ! 
  • vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited December 2017
    I've only had 1 section and healed up fine and people have sections all the time that's why VBACs are so popular. 1 of my students parents has had 5 sections! No problem getting pregnant even at the age of 42. ....but I think its a good idea to check it all out.  Watch me be totally unexplained lol.  I'll be getting my thyroid tested again after new years.
  • @vlagrl29 That’s super frustrating being unexplained!!!  I’m glad we know what the problem is, Bc if I didnt I’d probably go nuts!!!
  • it's ok @ndz2018 - there are days like today when DD is driving me bonkers and I wonder - maybe this is why we only have 1 kid lol.
  • @vlagrl29 I had a hysteroscopy done found a small poylip but other wise nothing. The other day we were out and my friends kids were acting up my husband turns to me and said maybe it's a good thing we don't have kids we don't have to deal with that lol. 
  • @labluver2 - girl she slept over at my moms last night and now she's in a bratty mood from little sleep.  Throwing stuff and yelling. wow!  She's always been very strong willed and I've told myself that if we only have 1 kid this is why.  She's 2 kids in 1.
  • ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited December 2017
    @vlagrl29 Oh boy ! I would Say Looks like Santa will be giving you less presents DD! Or better yet, my mom would literally throw away my toys...In front of me if we acted like that! I also come from a time that back handing your kid and spanking them with wooden spoons was the normal— I have An Italian /Jewish Mom from Brooklyn/Jersey sooooo she didn’t take any sh*t! If we fell outta line we got the spoon or a smack.. we laugh about it now Bc I was the only always getting it! I was Fresh, sassy and didn’t know when to shut my mouth..’still don’t!  :D
  • @ndz2018 lol yep same here we joke now and say big ole wooden spoon. My mom once took everything out of my room but a mattress on the floor and gave me one pair of clothes and said that provides me with everything and she can take it away I had to earn it all back with good behavior I was in my teens and was talking back I can't even remember what I said. Imagine if people did that now child services would be called. Maybe that's what's wrong with kids now a days that have no respect. 
  • My mom just had to show Me the paddle and I'd straighten up. Yeah I did spank her today. She never gets enough sleep when she stays overnight at my moms. It's like party time.
  • @vlagrl29 I don’t blame you .. we all have our boiling point! 
  • ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited December 2017
    Ok morning monitoring updates!
    We gave 7 follicle ahead on left Ovary and 2 ahead on right and 18 follicle the need some growing! So 27 follicles in total! Tonight we’re lowering Gonal to 250 from 300 and sticking with 20iu of Low Dose HCG and the Cetricide ( Ganirelix)! Really hoping those other little follies grow!! 
  • That's great @ndz2018 and just like last month I'm 1 week out from AF and started lightly spotting. At least now I know not to let it phase me. 

Merry Christmas to you all!!
  • @vlagrl29 sorry for the spotting.

Merry Christmas!!!! Hubby got me a trip to Mexico in April!!!!!! Now watch I'll become pregnant and won't be able to drink lol. 
  • vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited December 2017
    @Labluver2 if like last month it will last a couple days then stop until AF comes. Also boobs started hurting 10 days prior to AF. Maybe I'm getting close to menopause with my cycle adjusting like this ha!  I really started thinking the last 2 days about stopping ttc. Horrible I know. I just start thinking about fertility treatments and you ladies that do it and how emotional it can be for you. I'm strong again and I don't want any of that and to get into the black hole of fertility treatments. I don't want to be pumped of hormones all the time. That being said I do want a 2nd opinion and that additional u/s to rule out c section scar. 

awesome gift! I got $100 to the spa!
  • @vlagrl29 I hear you not sure if it's because I don't have kids and that is why I kept trying but it was emotional. Plus the shots made me feel like crap. My periods are super on point so it's frustrating I can't get pregnant. My husband says it's bc I think too much into timing he's just like relax. Sometimes he's frusttating. Spa is nice I could go for a nice massage. 
  • Merry Christmas guys!!
    @Labluver2 That is an amazing gift! 
    @vlagrl29 you wanna take about pumping myself full of hormones ... I startrd Crying last night Bc I Got critized about cutting a pie the wrong way!! I went Into the kitchen and just started crying no one else saw me but H and he gave me a hug and said it’s ok, let’s just go home. I NEVER LOVED THAT MAN MORE FOR SAYING THAT LOL! 
    So looks like I’m gonna trigger tonight ladies!! So Thur will probably be my retrieval day! 
  • exactly what I'm talking about @ndz2018 :)  DH and I had a good talk in the jacuzzi last night.  Mainly me telling him things in my head.  Felt good to get it out.  I basically told him RE is my last effort and I feel like I'm almost done with this journey and that I'm open to what the dr talks about but I don't want to do this for another year.  We agreed we'd set a money amount and then stop when we reach it AND he's going to go by my lead how I'm feeling and if I feel over it we'll stop then.  I told him I no longer feel stress to get pregnant, no longer feel desparate to have a baby.

@Labluver2 - That's why you haven't given up because you don't have any kids.  I totally get that.