July 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989  I have a few different apps, WTE being one, but The Bump has by far been my favorite. The community of women here is very kind and non-judgmental, whereas over there, I’ve seen some pretty nasty comments. It’s sad. Thank you to every woman here that makes this a great place to share. 
  • Options
    Idk if this is a confession or an unpopular opinion... but, I think you are uneducated if you think you can feel baby kicking (and your husband can feel it too) at 8-10 weeks. Baby is still so small, I’m sorry but there’s no way. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @paytonpedro "and your husband can feel it too"  :D:D:D
    I agree, I think there's a better chance of feeling your lunch than the baby at that stage. 
  • Options
    @acunamatada There are TWO discussions going on about it on the fb group I’m in. I just can’t. I’m about to leave them. *eyeroll* 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro LOL been there, I left mine too. I can't.  :D
  • Options
    My confession is have no idea what the heck  FFFC stands for, well, I at least figured out the C, so I completely missed clicking on this awesome thread! You guys really made me laugh, and feel better for my hamper filled with laundry. Oh, and I have little tumble weeds of my dogs fireballs rolling by on my wood floors. Now I want Santa to bring me a rumba!! I am too exhausted to barely do anything these last couple of weeks! 
  • Options
    @babybakie I'm forever fighting off tumbleweeds! It stands for flame free Friday confession lol 
  • Options
    Lol... aaaahhhhhhh! Thank you @acunamatada:D