February 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest | 12.11 (and beyond!)

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest | 12.11 (and beyond!)

• Options
    @kbrinks2 I had no idea. I think this is their “test drive” for when the baby is born. I already Told DH (half in tears) that they CANNOT even be on the same floor when the baby is born. My ILs are great, but I need boundaries. 
  • Options
    @ldawngirl781 thankfully he will no longer be DH boss, he is awful. He is being demoted from director to business analyst and making everyone’s life hell in the meantime.

@babybro218 omg I could not imagine having my in laws that close. I get grandparents are excited but Sheesh boundries. Would they have wanted their in laws right next door 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kbrinks2 I had no idea. I think this is their “test drive” for when the baby is born. I already Told DH (half in tears) that they CANNOT even be on the same floor when the baby is born. My ILs are great, but I need boundaries. 
    That's insane. DH needs to set boundaries. I'd be so livid. 
  • Options
    @GoogleMD and @Chawk17 I think He was surprised, too, but not as upset as I was. I already Plan to talk to the front desk about making sure they are on another floor in February! 
  • Options
    @babybro218 omg I could not imagine having my in laws that close. I get grandparents are excited but Sheesh boundries. Would they have wanted their in laws right next door 
    My inlaws lived next door to MIL's parents ON PURPOSE for 20+ years.  They have zero boundaries and acted hurt when I set boundaries.  Still have to work on it 8 years later. 
  • Options
    My inlaws lived next door to MIL's parents ON PURPOSE for 20+ years.  They have zero boundaries and acted hurt when I set boundaries.  Still have to work on it 8 years later. 
    Omg I could never do that

My ILs also have serious boundary issues. My MiL thibks it is completly reasonable to expect my husband to come over 3-4 days a week in addition to expecting us to drop DS off at their house every Friday night and  not pick him up until Sunday afternoon. 
    Anything less than this is “devastating”. according to my MiL I am mean and I am keeping DS from her. 
  • Options
    babybro218 said:k
    @3plus1equals4 I was just wondering this morning if it was possible to hibernate until my due date.  I have ZERO desire to leave the house and interact with people.  Two months seems both so  close and so far away...
    +1 to hibernate. Will I really get through December?? SO has a million invitations and he promises people I will also be there. I don't want to interact with people, I don't want to be where so many people will be commenting on me, I just wanna be home with DS. February please come sooner.
  • Options
    Setting boundaries is key. I don't think I can manage to leave closer to my ILs coz even now that they are miles away it still sucks.
  • Options
     My mother arrived yesterday.  She brought fish to make for dinner one night and put it in my fridge.  Fish is the one thing that has made me sick this whole pregnancy.  I could barely get the milk out of the fridge this morning.  I have moved the offending fish to the freezer for now,  but have no idea how I'm going to get through her actually cooking it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    I cannot deal with people at work today. 
    I sent a stern email last week to “remind” everyone what the proper process was. 
    Today first thing in the morning I get an email from someone (a frequent offender) who is apparently too special to follow the proper chain of command.