Trouble TTC

TTTC Checkin 12/12/2017

2»

Re: TTTC Checkin 12/12/2017

• @hoffmanr7 yay for getting started! Social media is not kind to those with IF. A break every once in a while can help!

@tops-2 wow yay!! Hope your blood test confirms! FX for you!

@linz36 welcome!
    TTC #1
    dx: DOR
    8 cycles Clomid (1 BFP & MC)
    3 failed IUIs (Follistim & Trigger)
    IVF #1
  • Ok, so anyone that's been on Lupron before.......did your breasts get bigger? They already are bigger from the birth control and I know I've only had two doses of the Lupron but I swear they got bigger overnight again. I was laying on my stomach while watching Netflix and when I sat up they were super sore and that's when I realized they felt heavier.
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Today I am 8dpo and already can tell this cycle is so different.
    How is everyone else?
  • @tops-2 Congrats!!! So exciting!  Fingers crossed for your repeat test on Wednesday!
  • This TWW is driving me crazy!!!! I have been REALLY nauseous since Saturday night (I over indulged at a rehearsal dinner Friday night and was very hungover on Saturday...but I felt fine Saturday night and then got really nauseous and still am today) but I know it’s too early for it to be pregnancy...I don’t think I ovulated until Thursday?  I’m wondering if maybe my progesterone could be higher than usual for some reason and that’s why I’m nauseous?  It definitely feels like pregnancy nausea...ugh.  I don’t think I should POAS until Sunday.  Going to be a long week!

@tops-2 yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Married for 5 years, TTC for 3 years
    PCOS, Low AMH, Endo, Uterine Fibroids, Low Estrogen...
    and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. 
    3 Losses, 8/16 11/16 and 6/2017  o:)
  • @bwhitta Totally know how you feel!  I've been nauseous all weekend as well - just in waves (haven't actually thrown up).  I'm alternately crampy and pinchy and have a milky cm - I took a test this morning and it was negative, I'm 11dpo so I'm also alternating between being convinced I'm pregnant and I'm just waiting on that postive test and on the other hand being convinced its all in my head and I'll be getting AF by Friday (when she's due).  Arrrrgh I wish our bodies had more early clear signs to tell us whether we were pregnant or not!!!!!!  
  • @tops-2 - congratulations

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Congrats @tops-2 <3

FX all that nausea out there means good news in the next week or two.

I'm cd2...not shocked at all. Next month will be three years since I've seen a BFP, I'm pretty much convinced I won't ever see a second line. Well at least I started the week before Christmas so the witch will be gone and I won't be a miserable mess Christmas Day.
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Yay @tops-2 fabulous news!! TWW is killing me as well this month for no good reason. I’ve been symptom spotting like crazy and trying to wait to POAS (even though I usually never POAS). 8dpo here. I don’t k ow what is going on with me! I’ve been listening to the podcast Beat Infertility and it has been pretty good to hear others success stories
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • @tops-2 yay!!! So excited for you!! Fx for doubling betas!!
    TTC #1
    IVF #1
  • Good luck @mac627!!! Hope to never see you on this board again....❤️❤️❤️
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Congrats @mac627 and good luck!!
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Congrats @mac627!! 
    TW - I hope to see you on the August 2018 BMB :) I've cautiously started joining in haha
    Me: 26, DH: 26
    TTC #1 since July 2016
    Dx: PCOS, on Metformin since Feb 2017
    • June 17 - Letrozole - BFN
    • July 17 - Letrozole - BFP - MMC confirmed 30/08
    • November 17 - Letrozole - BFN
    • December 17 - Letrozole - BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Congrats @mac627 !!!!  So excited for you!!!!
  • Congratulations @tops-2!

Yay @mac627! Best wishes for a H&H 9 months!

@SoonToBeMommaHowe I’m sorry about CD2. Uggggghhh. And of course it’s an anniversary you don’t want. Be good to yourself this week.  <3

AFM just waiting on AF. We’re not really trying right now, so it’s not upsetting. We BD’d only once vaguely around FW so if I actually got KU it would be a Christmas miracle.  ;)
  • Well I started spotting last night and it was a little heavier this morning - also got a negative on a FRER test yesterday so I'm counting myself as out for this month.  I was really hopeful but it looks like it just isn't going to happen.  I had a glass of wine last night and played a video game that relaxes me.  My puppy was extremely well behaved last night and this morning, I think she knew something was up.  My DH was awesome, he reminded me that this is why we are saving for IVF and its actually probably going to be better for us to do IVF because if its this hard to concieve naturally for us, even if we were to get pregnant right before doing IVF, if we wanted another child we would probably have to go through all this again in a few years and my eggs would be that much older.  At least this way we do IVF and hopefully have a few embryos we can keep frozen for down the road if we decide we want to get pregnant again.  So I'm trying to look at it like that.  We are going to keep trying naturally for the next few months but I'm hoping to get the IVF process started in the new year - meet with our RE again, set some dates, figure out exactly what my HRA will cover and whether we can make two payments in stead of one (my HRA resets on May 1st so we are hoping to start IVF in April, make a payment then with what we have remaining in the HRA and what we have set aside in our savings, and then make a second final payment when it resets May 1st).   For my OCD self at least scheduling things and having a plan will help a lot I think.  I hate just waiting.  Even if we have to wait till April if I can be proactive January/Feb/March it'll make me feel like I'm doing something at least.

Sorry for the long post - just needed to vent.  Thanks for all the support ladies!
  • @mac627 - congratulations!

I'm on CD 24/6DPO and I decided to test today (BFN) because my mind is driving me crazy (usually my cycles are 24 days but I had a late ovulation this month that is throwing everything off). Bad idea as usual but sometimes I get so impatient. 

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • @tops-2 congratulations!!!  That's so fantastic.
    @Bwhitta I'm in the same spot--not w/ the nausea, but lots of other symptoms (freq urination, sore breasts, etc).  But these are par for the course for me, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

I hate this TWW.  I'm of course hoping for the best, but I'm dreading the let-down.  Friday after work we are driving 5 hours to stay w/ my in-laws.  We stay in my husband's childhood bedroom for 4 nights.  I get super anxious around his extended family--I saw a meme that said "Going home for the holidays is like seeing your Facebook feed in person."  I think that about summarizes it.  

Hugs to those who need it.  Remember you're not alone in this, even if it may feel that way over the holidays.  We'll be here to hear your horror stories when you return.
    Married: Nov 2010
    TTC #1 since: Aug 2016
    Dx: Unexplained
    6 failed IUIs on Letrazole & Ovidrel
    Final (#7) IUI - BFP!
    EDD: Nov 2018
    Team Pink!
    Me: 31/DH: 30

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Thanks everyone!

@tops-2 hope to see you on the other side too. :smile: I’m lurking on the pregnant after IF board- think I may feel more at home there.

@thothscribe81 sorry about the impending AF. So great you’re being proactive about IVF. It works!!

@soehlerk hope the visit isn’t too bad and you can enjoy yourself!! Fx this is your last TWW!
    TTC #1
    IVF #1
  • @soehlerk @linz36 I’m dying to POAS but I’m going to wait.  It’s pretty hard to get my hopes up anymore but I am definitely symptom spotting.  Sore heavy boobs, tender nipples, today I had a lot of cold symptoms, frequent peeing, still a little nauseous, stretchy/pinchy uterus...blah.  I wish it was easier to just know!  
    Married for 5 years, TTC for 3 years
    PCOS, Low AMH, Endo, Uterine Fibroids, Low Estrogen...
    and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. 
    3 Losses, 8/16 11/16 and 6/2017  o:)