July 2018 Moms

What My Pregnant Self is Eating w/o 12/6

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating w/o 12/6

• I had a Wawa breakfast sandwich this morning and it was HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!

If you don't have a Wawa/don't know what it is, I'm sad for you!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • French onion soup, French onion dip, this baby either really likes onions or he/she really doesn't want me kissing DH. 
    I literally bought two bags of onions at the store yesterday. 
  • Crackers and toast. This baby is determined
    I shouldn't be eating food. I do good getting those down. 
  • Plain, basic foods. Toast, bananas, yogurt, plain noodles. I've been able to venture out a little bit, but still cautious. Had a veggie burger and fries the other day. Baby really loves fries!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • I'm making super spicy paneer tikka masala either tonight or tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Feeling a bit better the last week so have been able to eat more veggies/normal food.  I had a huge salad for lunch and it was awesome. 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Im on an OJ spree. Every morning I HAVE to have Orange Juice. Also, french fries and spicy everything. 

WorkinWeezel  I had to look up WAWA. They look DELICIOUS!!!! Yet, nowhere near me. I'll stick to Wich Which and Ikes.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• All the meats, all the eggs. 
  • Omg. Cinnamon raisin bagel. Strawberry cream cheese. Magical. 
  • Breakfast burrito with salsa...and lemon cookies. 
  • @WorkinWeezel yes!!! Their chocolate chip muffins are basically heaven to my belly!!
  • I went out to breakfast with a friend this morning and had the most amazing eggs benedict .
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm still a crazy person for French onion dip. I made 3 cups yesterday and have already eaten over half of it. I need to stop. 
  • Omg. Cinnamon raisin bagel. Strawberry cream cheese. Magical. 
    YUM! I just had a jalapeno bagel with plain cream cheese. Saw they had pumpkin cream cheese after I ordered this. Now I want a cinnamon bagel with pumpkin cream cheese.... 

• Twizzlers, Cheetos, spicy Cheetos, spinach, salad, tomato soup. That been about my diet this week. Also, that taco bell commercial gets me everytime. I want a hard shell taco like you would not believe! Might be making them for dinner tomorrow!!

@acunamatada That was literally what I craved while pregnant with DS! Onion EVERYTHING! This time I can take it or leave it, although now that I’m thinking about it, it sounds fantastic! Finally getting my appetite back!
  • Went to the store hungry. Big mistake! Started off with a salad.  Then had some spicy kettle chips. Then had Pepperidge farm cookies...I’ve been on a cookie binge
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• @zombiehoohaa @acunamatada had a jalapeño bagel with jalapeño cream cheese last weekend. Heaven!! Been loving bagels and cream cheese recently. Carbs and cheese...mmm
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• I can relate to wanting jalapeños! I bought a block of Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeños at Trader Joe’s the other day. Great with crackers!
  • Note to self. Do not drink soy milk. Had a smoothie bowl at Jamba Juice for lunch at the airport and it made me SO BLOATED. ugh!
  • @zombiehoohaa I'v never heard of either of those places! But yes, Wawa is seriously the best. 
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • @WorkinWeezel I spelled Which Wich backwards. Lol I actually had it today, well half of one. Dh decided to eat the other half as a 2nd dinner.

• I had a Chipotle burrito last night and it was awesome. I think that's the first time this pregnancy I have really pigged out. I have been trying to eat healthier than normal, but you have to treat yourself here and there too
  • Cheetos for breakfast. Not my best decision but quite enjoyable. 
  • @Crystal321 I had chipotle yesterday too!! The first time in over 4 years hahaha I got the idea of a chipotle burrito in my head and I literally couldn’t think about anything else for hours until I finally got one hahahaha I felt terrible afterwards though 
  • DH made a bomb breakfast sandwich. I asked for a small one and damn, I should have gotten a bigger one. Doing the good thing and going for a light smoothie to feed this babe more!
  • Currently I am eating a lindt lindor milk chocolate candy bar when in reality I want velveeta shells and cheese but because I know if I eat that now i wont be hungry for dinner, Im refusing to make it. Im making baked boneless chicken breast, butter parmesean roasted carrots, mashed potatoes, and rolls for dinner. It cannot come soon enough!
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • Had nachos for lunch and now chocolate chocolate chip bundt cake because why not. My stomach is surprisingly taking the nachos very well.
  • Sooooo...my stomach has decided it no longer wants me to eat anything spicy. Can I trade stomachs with someone please!?!?! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

• @zombiehoohaa that’s horrible. Idk what I’d do without spicy. 
  • zombiehoohaazombiehoohaa member
    edited December 2017
    @wildtot I JUST bought a big bag of hot Cheetos, too. It better be temporary or Im going to claim invasion of the body snatchers.

Edit: TB ate half my statement. 

• @zombiehoohaa aw that sucks hope it doesn’t last long so you can enjoy them soon. They sound pretty good right now! With DS i didn’t eat much spicy because of the wives tale of having heartburn = hairy baby. I still ended up a super hair baby lol so I’m not holding back. Heartburn hasn’t kicked in yet at least. 
  • @wildtot Me, too. Oh goodness! The wives tales that are thrown around. Lol

I did just learn cantaloupe shouldn't be eaten during pregnancy because of possible Listeria and being tied to early miscarriage. I just bought a fruit cup with cantaloupe and a couple pieces...anyone else read this? Thoughts?

• Never heard of cantaloupe being a no no. I looked it up an only found some stuff on an outbreak back in 2011. 
  • @pregnant_and_paleo yessss me too. I was craving one for like 5 days. After I ate it though I just felt guilty and uncomfortably full
  • I’m having serious metabolism envy reading this thread! I’m 38, so there is NO WAY I can get away with Cheetos & regular sweets. Eating organic flax Raisin Bran with unsweetened almond milk for bfast; will make quinoa with ground turkey, spinach, kale & tomatoes for lunch; and reheat homemade split pea soup for dinner. And, I will still have to exercise today to keep my rear & thighs in check as I grow!
  • One of my cravings in my last pregnancy was cantaloupe and I have a healthy almost 2 year old now... I’ve never heard anything like that. 
  • Had pizza last night then a small bag of gummy bears at the movies. No regrets! Also, the movie Ladybird is great.
    About to go teach yoga and I'll see if I get some energy afterwards to exercise a bit more.
  •  I think that's the first time this pregnancy I have really pigged out.
    I hate you lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • cseley321cseley321 member
    edited December 2017
    @runsomewhere trust me, no idea what's going on. Last pregnancy I gained 50 lbs and my OB office gave me crap over it..

So far on this one I have this thing where I am STARVING, but just don't feel like eating when I get my food... except breakfast. I am an absolute bottomless pit when I wake up