Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 12/4

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY:   Create your own holiday-inspired "Would you rather?" question.  (Feel free to look ideas too.  The funnier the better :Do:)  ).

Re: WTO Monday 12/4

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: HIO charting pnv 

R/R: I think my LP is going to be under 10 days :(

CS/Q: How do you keep your day positive when the first thing you see is a temp too low for you to have Od?

GTKY:   Create your own holiday-inspired "Would you rather?" question.  (Feel free to look ideas too.  The funnier the better D o  ). Would you rather never hear Christmas music again or be forced to listen to Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmas Time 10x/day forever?
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• @jsnakehole I have a love/hate relationship with field trips. They are fun, but stressful. I always try to plan ones in outdoor spaces so I don’t have to worry about them being loud.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU:  Clomid, OPKs, BBT in a few days, HIO, Coq10 for us both

R/R: Rant: It's Monday. Rave: Just one more week until we're at the "week o' fun"! We've filled next week with lots of great things to do. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: I'm so bad at these. Um....Would you rather go caroling every night of December or have a neighbor who is a horrible singer loudly practice their caroling all hours of the night? 

@jsnakehole Is this the cool tech one?! Hope everyone behaves for you! 

@dukestar5 My H has trouble if he knows it's "game time" for O. How was your trip?

@matryoshkadoll Honestly, I don't get too bummed about not O'ing at a certain time. But I have fairly regular cycles. It's just another day to HIO really.
  • @jsnakehole I hope your field trip goes smoothly! And after your GTKY I'm seriously craving latkes.
    @dukestar5 Yay for the positive opk, and hopefully you get some good timing in tonight!
    @matryoshkadoll Sorry you're feeling down about your temps. Is this your first cycle temping? For me, if I have a low temp still my reaction tends to be more positive, along the lines of "yay, we still have time to get good timing in!"
    ---------------------------

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: letrozole + ovidrel trigger + IUI

R/R: Had a nice, lazy birthday with MH and hung out with a friend for most of yesterday. Now I should probably catch up on work! I still have to plan my classes for today, I have an article review due tomorrow, and I have a pile of grading to work on. But taking the weekend off was still worth it. :)

CS/Q: My temps look similar to last month on letrozole, but rockier than they normally are. Still nothing exciting to see yet, and no real questions.

GTKY:   Create your own holiday-inspired "Would you rather?" question.
    Would you rather have your ears turn into elf ears or have a Santa beard forever? (I can't take credit, but I found this one funny. :))
  • I'm going to jump in this week!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: tomorrow will be CD1

WAYDTGKU: Charting

R/R: I have a serious case of the Monday's. So tired and no motivation. I just did Christmas cards at my desk instead of work.

CS/Q: N/A

GTKY:   Create your own holiday-inspired "Would you rather?" question.  (Feel free to look ideas too.  The funnier the better D o  ).
    would you rater give Christmas gifts or receive Christmas gifts?!
  • @emmasemm Hi. I joined the board a week or two ago but haven’t posted much (still getting used to this talking to strangers thing lol).  I thought I had a pretty good understanding of the signs my body was giving me but every month I get less sure.  So I decided to add the OPKs.  Now I’m wishing I would have started tracking BBT this month as well… Oh well, next month.  A couple of you ladies suggested testing multiple times a day, which I did over the weekend.  But how do you do it at work!?  The tests I bought say no FMU which is why I’ve been testing in the afternoon when I get home. I’m just hoping I’ll turn one soon and I don’t have to worry about it (I did detect an increase in CM this morning).  I downloaded FF when I joined the group but never officially set it up till today.  Made me kinda realize how little of information I’ve been keeping track of… BTW I love math. That’s why I picked that question lol.  Huge STEM nerd.

@SkilledSailor When I have been testing it has been in the afternoon.  I did test multiple times yesterday but I’m not sure how to test during work days?

@melbel0824 I had an appointment with my gyn a couple months ago and all she said was to keep BDing… She wants me to come in this month is not KU yet for a pap but other than that she doesn’t sound too concerned about anything.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @ljmoon6 don’t worry - I still discover new things about my body and my cycle every month! I set up the spreadsheet as after my number of cycles I can do some pretty good regression analysis by now ;-)
    Someone recently posted that if you can change a pad or a tampon at work, then you can use OPKs and do IVF injections... other people tend to realize less than we think! 
    I do OPKs without peeing in a cup by using the wrapper it comes in (I use internet cheapies) to pee in and then dipping in that. I rip open the top and half way down one side which seems to give me a big enough space to aim in!
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @skilledsailor first of all thanks a lot for asking :-) Actually right now we feel good, as at least we don’t know that we don’t have a chance - therefore we are assuming we have a chance to try on our own this month! 
    But ask me again on Friday after our WTF appointment... I might need a lot of ice cream...
    And Fx it’s on your good side - or that at least your good side catches the egg!
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• emmasemm said:
    @ljmoon6 don’t worry - I still discover new things about my body and my cycle every month! I set up the spreadsheet as after my number of cycles I can do some pretty good regression analysis by now ;-)
    Someone recently posted that if you can change a pad or a tampon at work, then you can use OPKs and do IVF injections... other people tend to realize less than we think! 
    I do OPKs without peeing in a cup by using the wrapper it comes in (I use internet cheapies) to pee in and then dipping in that. I rip open the top and half way down one side which seems to give me a big enough space to aim in!
    @LJMoon6 I do the same. just slip it in my pocket and use the wrapper as a "cup." It's the waiting 5 minutes part that gives me anxiety. Lol. I also found that testing around 10/10:30 works best for me. Everyone is a little different and it may take a bit of time to figure out when you get your surge. I know that for me I will usually turn a positive mid-morning and then again that evening, if I've had a 4 hour hold. So it may just take some trial and error. I'm with you on the wishing I had data. I didn't start temping until cycle 5...

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @emmasemm and @Avrilmai I never even thought to use the wrapper like a cup. Like @LJMoon6 this is also my first month using OPKs, so that was a super helpful hint.
  • @emmasemm Glad you're both feeling good so far! I like your line of thought! And thank you! I actually contacted the RE office about my symptoms and they told me not to take the last pill. I go in for a work up on Thursday to see what's up. Basically, if I'm hyper-responding we might be out this cycle. Whomp whomp. 

@blackhottamales Sorry you're feeling down. Maybe take a cycle or two to NTNP? Also, hands down pumpkin. 
  • @emmasemm and @Avrilmai Fucking genius! You guys are awesome.  Thanks for the tip, I will have to try that tomorrow.

@blackhottamales I’m at that point in my cycle that I start to doubt everything I thought I knew about my body… I’m really just hoping that I’ve been misinterpreting the signs.  I’m hoping the OPKs will give me better insight of when I actually O. Next month I’ll be adding BBT.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @offtoneverland congrats on the new opportunity!!!
  • @offtoneverland I think I just stepped the wrong way on it when I was working out last week. It feels better after not being on it this past weekend.
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited December 2017
    @LJMoon6 Count me in for another person who pees in the wrapper. It may take some practice!  I have no craps left to give- so, if I’m not done in the restroom before the 3 minute or whatever  time to read OPKs, I wrap it in a tissue & take it with me. :D

p.s.  I agree with @offtoneverland about waiting out testing bc of a short LP, especially if you’re still learning about using OPKs & charting. After several months of charting BBT, OPKs, & CM, I learned about how long after the first +OPK and how long after the OPK turns negative again before I O. So, once you get a +opk, it’s not necessarily a bad thing to keep testing until you get negatives again, for more data. (Never too much data, right @emmasemm?  ;) )
  • @dukestar5 and @matryoshkadoll you guys give me too much credit. ;) I just did the handful I had to send out this week that are less personal and without photos. And they are sitting in my bag without stamps currently. As for our actual photo cards, we only just had our photos done last week so they are not even ordered.