April 2018 Moms
Options

It’s a boy..!!!

At first I was emotional because I really wanted another girl but I’m blessed I have a  healthy baby. Excited for April to be here already.

Re: It’s a boy..!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Apologies for the other rude comments. There is a thread where other mommies are announcing what they are having if you wanted to take a look. I also wanted a girl but when I found out I was having a boy I was super excited! Boys are awesome!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Apologies for the other rude comments. There is a thread where other mommies are announcing what they are having if you wanted to take a look. I also wanted a girl but when I found out I was having a boy I was super excited! Boys are awesome!!
    I think insulting people and showing disregard for community culture is a great way to introduce yourself!! It's like...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maybe you guys could start a « disappointed moms, now thrilled, anti-bully, Facebook group together!!!!
  • Options
    You ladies need chill for real. None of you make any rules here on the bump app and your responses create an environment where some people may not want to participate
  • Options
    There are over hundreds of women in these forums  and you’re questioning who I am and if you know me. It makes no sense at all. Let me apologize for your cyber bullying in peace. Thank you. 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616, come on girl, eeeeeveryone knows that the fastest way of making friends is to tell everyone they are shitty and how much better you are than them!  It's like, straight out of How To Make Friends and Influence People.

We have a couple of people who used to post here that were experts at telling everyone how much they suck, and look at how popular they a.....wait, where did they go again?
    BabyFetus Ticker