Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Testing and Treatment 11/27

Redpuma119Redpuma119 member
edited November 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility and it becomes a whole new ball game. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another.  Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

Diagnosis (If you've been): 

Cycle/CD: 

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA):  

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?)

How are things going?

Any questions? 

GTKY: What's on your Christmas list?

Re: IF Testing and Treatment 11/27

• Loading the player...
  • @laurad75 so excited to hear how your donor’s ER goes! Got everything crossed for you!

@shortstack930 Keeping Fx for your IUI. And it’s natural to still hope. But also good to know what the next step is if not. 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @Redpuma119. HAI!!! (((hugs)))
    @laurad75 fx for you and your donor today!
  • @kiwi2628 Fingers crossed for you that your number goes up! And awesome to hear that you're not having bad side effects!

@shortstack930 I too still get so hopeful. I hope you're the SS though!

@laurad75 I added the date! Let us know how the retrieval goes! This is so exciting!

@emmasemm Sorry you're having such a rough go right now. This whole journey can be so daunting. It sucks to be benched, but do something nice for yourself!!

@businesswife Hey guurrl

• edited November 2017
    @50wife that’s a tough decision. I did 3 medicated IUIs if it’s covered and you’re waiting to do IVF in January then it sounds like it couldn’t hurt.

@SkilledSailor yes he wants to try a dilator and has a plan for the FET I’m gonna talk to him more about it when I see him for the saline but still nervous of course! Good luck tomorrow! Any questions you were planning on asking
    specifically?

@kiwi2628 YGPM ;)

edit- weird formatting 
  • Lurking

FX for your beta today @BusinessWife
  • @BusinessWife I am crossing everything and sending so many good vibes your way
  • @BusinessWife I have everything crossed for you girl!!!! Hoping you get great news on Wednesday! 

@tamalahoops I’m excited to hear about your decision!!! Don’t leave, you’ve been so supportive and I would like for us to continue to support you throughout your journey.  <3

@Avrilmai the meds will definitely make temping wonky so I personally wouldn’t. Are you doing an IUI or just TI (sorry I forget!) they should be monitoring you so they’ll let you know when the follie is good to go  ;)

AFM just got a callback from my nurse and I’m a little irritated. Supposed to have be Saline sono between days 6-10. Well my doc is gonna be in another office 2 hours away from me so I can either go there (too late notice to cancel my patient  appointments to take off work) or I can go on BCPs and wait for him to get back to the office by me (was going to step out as it’s down the street from where I work). I just got off BCPs last time we did this I don’t want to keep going on and off of them. I tried to get the scheduler to get me an appt with another doctor at the office by me. Then I got a callback from my nurse saying my RE said he has to do it since the catheter wouldn’t go in. The RE they were going to schedule me with did my IUI and actually got the catheter in before unlike him. I’m annoyed and frustrated and I feel like it’s more personal then professional about him wanting to do all of my procedures since he hasn’t been able to get the cath in. I just spent $3k on a hysteroscopy that never even happened. Now my nurse is like “well those are your two options BCPs or go to the other office”. Like why? This is a practice of many many doctors and they all do tests and procedures for one another. I don’t get it. My husband agrees that it’s weird. And I was actually wanting the other doctor to do it since I know she can. Now I have to take cytotec to dilate and I really don’t want to because that’s gonna do nothing to help my FET. Sorry to be complaining I just don’t know what to do. Does this sound weird to anyone else? On one hand I think it’s nice he’s following my case through but he is the only doc I’ve seen that’s never gotten my catheter in even under anesthesia. I feel like it’s more about proving it to himself or his own training/experience then it is about me and I don’t want to be the curved cervix test dummy. I’ve wasted a lot of time and money on this and I’m annoyed now.
  • @laurad75 yassssss! That is amazing! So excited for you!  <3