November 2017 Moms

November Baby Birth Announcements

2»

Re: November Baby Birth Announcements

• Loading the player...
  • sml1982sml1982 member
    edited November 2017
    @dragonfly87-2 congratulations she is beautiful. 
  • I know we are supposed to limit actual responses on thread...but let's face it, we have a slow board anyway and I don't think it's going to get too flooded.

Anyway....Knottie19640588 congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! Your labor sounds almost identical to my experience. I had all that minus the episiotomy which they were close to doing because my perineum was too tight and preventing her from getting out. The forceps saved me from a c-section, but they hurt like hell when they cut off the epidural. 

All that to say, sorry your labor wasn't what you had expected, I feel you on that. But glad your little bundle of joy has arrived safe and healthy! Enjoy those snuggles! 
  • @YesOuiCan Our labors and deliveries are almost the same! Just one inch and 8 oz. difference too! Those darn 15 inch heads do not wanna come out. The boluses were clutch until they didn't work...
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 Incredibly similar! I hope you're doing okay. It's tough to recover from that experience, physically and emotionally.
  • Aylin was born 11/10/2017 at 3:09am. It was also her dad's birthday, so he got the best present ever. I went in thinking I would I was going to do a water birth but got an epidural at 8 centimeters. I pushed from 9pm to 3am so I am really glad I got the epidural! Aylin is the sweetest baby and smiles all the time. 
  • I'm a little late posting. This is my boy at 8 weeks but Charlie Vincent was born 11/17 and loves to eat!☺