June 2018 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-in - w/o Nov 16

2»

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in - w/o Nov 16

• Options
    @izza2 yes, I was on that person's side too. It's just so much rainbows and unicorn farts. Like, how is that helpful.

(Also, duh, super rooting for all current TTGP and TTGP grads!)
  • Options
    I tried to stay out of that intuition thread because I felt myself rolling my eyes before I even clicked on it.  But.... curiosity got the better of me. 

Side note,  a friend recommeded a Facebook group and I wish I had never joined.  They post baby bump photos at 5 weeks.... I can't even.  Those groups truly are the wild west.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll never understand the congratulations for u/s's... unless someone really wants twins and it turns out to be twins or something.
    That's what love tits are for.

@doxiemoxie212 - I think the July board is the most BC-esque BMB I've seen so far. I really really hope that things turn back to science and reality, because holy sh. I want to adopt our TTGP friends and tell them they can hang with us for some normalcy. :worried:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @izza2 I was just reading their TTGP post and they aren't happy. I feel bad for them!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @travelingcouple I was the exact same way when I got to double digits!! yay for 10 wks!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 we’d be happy to have you!!
  • Options
    Hi guys! Just popping back in from vacay. I pretty much logged off of everything and just tried to chill. @doxiemoxie212 I've almost finished Bringing Up Bebe, and I really want to go to that pediatrician's office!

Happy belated birthday, @izza2!

I feel like I have tons of catching up to do here, but now I just want to lurk July. Lol!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522 do you have any fun scenery pics from vacation to share with the class???

And yessss that pediatrician is like the only reason I’d be sad to leave ny - and who knows, they probs have a crazy long waitlist or something lol. But their original office is so close to us.... waahhh! 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 We took like two selfies the whole trip! I did take a pic of my reading material by the pool (mostly baby-related) that I thought might be a good "reveal" pic for insta, if I decide to do that.

So, I know this super-annoying girl who goes to Tribeca Pediatrics. When I was reading it, I kept thinking to myself, if she can get in there, we definitely can. Lol!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522 do you think you could get priority since you have twins?
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krashke she could at the creshe!  :D:D

@LaceyBee522 I bought the ingredients for "carottes râpées" because I was so curious after hearing her talk about it the whole book. Curious if it's yum! 
  • Options
    @krashke Oh, good point! I'm going to start playing that card! :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited November 2017
    @LaceyBee522 I just went to their website - one can actually register one's kid(s) before birth here: https://www.tribecapediatrics.com/new-to-the-practice/#patient-portal-2
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 OMG...everything is such a race in this city. 
    Pregnancy Ticker