2nd Trimester

Not showing yet

edited November 2017 in 2nd Trimester
Hello everyone,
I am writing here because I am sort of feeling down in the dumps today, for the first trimester I was extremely sick, extreme morning sickness lasting all day, was hospitalized. But, while I was sick, it was a constant reminder that I was still pregnant. Now that the morning sickness has faded and im into the second trimester, I am not showing at all whatsoever. Atleast that's what everyone tells me. And I know this sounds insane, but I am getting worried about when I will show etc. The feeling of being pregnant just isn't there anymore, I'm anxiously waiting to wake up and have a little baby bump. My lower abdomen does feel full? I'm 14 weeks and this is my first pregnancy. Very excited, just waiting for the days of baby bumps and kicks...

Re: Not showing yet

• That’s really normal. A lot of women don’t show much until the halfway point. Try to enjoy it before you’re uncomfortable!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Don't worry totally normal! You will get there but yes it can be hard and unnervinng when you dont feel symptoms and dont feel like you see progress 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • As the others said, it's definitely normal to not show at this point. When I had my AS with my first at 20 weeks, I barely had a bump. Anyone who didn't know me would think I was just chubby. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Thanks everyone, I know that it takes some time and everyone's body is different. But it's really the overall feeling, I am incredibly grateful that my morning sickness has passed and I feel 100% better. Just I don't feel pregnant anymore, it's causing more anxiety and fear like something is wrong. I really don't like this in between of the morning sickness fading and waiting to get a bump and feel baby kick. I think I may call my doctor just to get some reassurance, I think it would put my mind at ease, getting another ultrasound or hearing the babies heart rate. I feel like I'm going crazy??? Has anyone else felt this way?