July 2018 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    stlmegs said:
    WTF to my DD today too. I understand that this has kind of almost been the week from hell, but I do not appreciate knock down drag out tantrums about chap stick. So let’s stop, k... 
    Oh my gosh, I'm sorry that is giving you a hard time but as a chap stick addict this just made me LOL.   :D

Side note:  I noticed on our spreadsheet that you spell your name the same way I do.  I almost never meet another Meagan!  ::High Five::
    I definitely can’t fault her for wanting super soft lips lol 

and yes!! I noticed that too! I always feel like I’m a part of a secret club when I see another Meagan spelled the same way!  
    Me too!! I’m ridiculously excited about this!  :D
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    WTF hunger pains? I was trying to teach classes tonight and I started getting so many pains in my stomach that were totally out of control to and from picking my son up. Now, I'm no stranger to skipping meals, but I'VE BEEN EATING ALLLLL DAY! I ate and suddenly poof... no more pains. I guess that's a big fat hello from this new pregnancy. Not fun for someone with a history of miscarriages... this kid is trouble already ;) 
    This is me in the morning. Worse stomach ache ever. Once I eat it’s all good.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker