May 2018 Moms
Options

Maternity Clothes

13»

Re: Maternity Clothes

• Options
    beckles112 said:
    Have any tall ladies found any maternity jeans long enough in length?  I'm 6'0 and it's hard enough finding regular jeans.   I didn't buy any last time and just used belly bands, but they drove me crazy because they constantly rolled up.   
    I'm 5'11" with 36" inseam - I can get away with 34" in skinnies. The only option is the high end maternity jeans - I bought a few pairs of DL1961 long jeans on Poshmark and eBay for ~$30 a piece. Gap sells longs also but the jeans are still too short for me. The skinny work pants in tall are long enough, though, and I bought these in several colors. 
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Resurrecting old thread for a PSA -Blanqi leggings is having a 50% off Black Friday presale! Some of my recently pregnant friends have raved about them, but I wasn’t about to buy $64 leggings. For $32 though it’s worth a try! I got the postpartum ones and a maternity pair. Check it out! 
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does anyone know which of these maternity online stores have black Friday/ cyber Monday deals? 
  • Options
    I just got these jeans from Amazon and love them. $30 and a nice solid pair of jeans. The belly panel is comfy and I think should hold up well. I couldn't justify spending a ton of money on a pair of jeans that will last me a few months, especially being in a budget since I went part time. I want thrilled with the options at Target for jeans. Most were faded, whiskered, and ankle jeans. I'm a 5'7" 16/18 and the XXL if these ones from Amazon are perfect. 
    Three Seasons Maternity Women's Maternity Bootcut Denim with Neutral Belly Band, Dark Wash, XX-Large https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011354XDU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_tYLaAb7JB6VA4

I also heard that Costco has some maternity basics that I plan to check out like leggings, bras, tanks, and tees. Anyone try them? 

Fortunately, I should be able to reuse most of my clothes from when I was pregnant with DD. She was a June baby, so the seasons match up.

And for winter coats, depending on where you live, you might be able to get away with a larger not maternity coat. I'm in Chicago and just wore a long puffy dkny coat that was larger than my normal size through the winter. I wasn't huge yet by March when I could switch to lighter coats. Now spring jackets were another story. I shopped everywhere and ended up just getting a huge wind breaker from Target. Didn't feel like shelling out a ton for a coat for 2 months. 
  • Options
    @Guillerma how tall are you? All the long maternity jeans on gap.com seem to be around a 33” inseam. I usually need a 35-36” inseam. I can never find pants long enough for me :cry:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Guillerma how tall are you? All the long maternity jeans on gap.com seem to be around a 33” inseam. I usually need a 35-36” inseam. I can never find pants long enough for me :cry:
    5’11” with 36” inseam.. the Gap long jeans are 33” and are still too short, but the ankle length skinnies I can get away with if I wear flats. I never found any jeans long enough in any of my pregnancies - ended up with a lot of leggings and dresses/ tunics.
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Guillerma ok that’s makes sense. I’m only 5’9” but I guess I have long legs. Leggings have been my friend this pregnancy. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Old navy has a pretty good sale right now that applies to their maternity wear as well. They were the only maternity pants that fit me right last time.