Trouble TTC
Options

New girl in town

Hi all! I'm a long time lurker and first time poster so I guess it's finally time to introduce myself.

I'm 29, my husband is 30, and we've been together for 9 years, married for 4. We are on round 11 of TTC. Due to inconsistent ovulation we did our first round of 50mg clomid last month and my 21 day progesterone level came back too low to have O'd - however, based on my OPKs I ovulated about day 22 and my cycle lasted 34 days instead of the usual 28 so maybe it worked anyway??? Husband's SA results were all normal. Plan is for clomid this month and next. After that we are going to be sent to an RE.

I finally decided to join in and stop creeping around and actually post after recently finding out me and my husband's best friends are expecting. This has been stressful and definitely caused some tears all along, but this was something I wasn't quite prepared for. She has lupus and was told it would be difficult for her to conceive, but they got pregnant very quickly. After disolving into a puddle of tears in my shower over it and feeling like a total jerk for being so angry, sad, and insanely jealous, I decided I better chat with some people who also know how difficult this can be. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and supporting each other in this not so fun part of life!

Re: New girl in town

• Options
    Welcome,  I am sorry you have to be here but glad that you joined us.  It really helps a lot to be able to talk to others who are going through similar experiences.  We all have felt what you are feeling and are always here with open ears.  Fx for GL on your next cycle.
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Options
    Welcome! Having to be here definitely sucks and it’s really hard to hear about others having such an easy time TTC, but it helps to have others who know what it’s like to go through this! Hope you find some support here and that your journey is close to over! FX for you!
    TTC #1
    dx: DOR
    8 cycles Clomid (1 BFP & MC)
    3 failed IUIs (Follistim & Trigger)
    IVF #1