May 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 10/30

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/30

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mileswithmyles Now I will never recognize you without your old siggy pic!  :wink:  Unfortunately it was M&M...does that count as something??
  • Options
    So we had a rough night with our twins. It was just one of those nights where everything goes wrong. I was so tired that by lunch, I was having trouble not falling asleep at the table. So I looked forward to nap time. Both kids went down super easy and I thought "hallelujah", right? Well it didn't last as long as I had hoped.  DS woke up screaming bloody murder (I think he's having nightmares) and I had to hold him while slept the next hour. So I got no nap.
    DH felt so bad that he came home from work early and is "working" from home so I can try to nap. It's way too late to nap so I'm hiding out in our room FINALLY watching season 2 of Stranger Things. 

• Options
    @suchaglencoco We are on episode 4 of season 2!  I am sorry it was so rough :disappointed:
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond LOL!  That picture was SO BAD.  Good call with the M&Ms.

@suchaglencoco I hope tonight you all get to sleep!

I am thinking of getting a chai latte and a donut on my way home.  
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. And I figured you guys would approve of my laziness and avoidance. 

• Options
    @silverhope wow, I just went down the rabbit hole, killed 20 minutes of work :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    suchaglencocosuchaglencoco member
    edited November 2017
    @mileswithmyles @sparklingdiamond @suchaglencoco July is already off to a good start (check their HDBD)
    Omg. I'm so excited to go check. 

Eta- oh they're going to be fun. Already tou's flying so you know they'll be on everyone's radar.
  • Options
    Dang. One of the April 2018 ladies got banned for what she posted on July's HDBD :flushed:
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @silverhope I missed what the other posters said!  :'( 
  • Options
    I did read earlier and saw what she wrote, but it didn't stick with me as anything worth banning over. I can't remember what it was...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The woman who was banned was @lund...I feel like she's a bump legend lol. I have seen her everywhere. So sad she has been banned. 
  • Options
    @mileswithmyles right?! she said she wasn't going to participate, yet in her intro she mentioned she "has been waiting for this board to open up." Had she not pissed off TTGP, her HDBD post would have gone unnoticed, for sure. 
  • Options
    @kpc914, oh she definitely deserved the light lashing she got. 
    I semi participated in ttgp, but only on a couple of threads and honestly,  not very long. I didn't say anything when I got my bfp, I just migrated over here. You need to know your audience and know your place on the totem pole (for lack of better description).
  • Options
    I wish I had looked sooner. But it was still very fun reading the drama! I am literally eating popcorn and reading Bump threads. It's better than tv sometimes! Plus one of our old members of May 18 joined the July 18 board after a miscarriage, so that's really happy for her!
    I was just coming over here to say this! So happy for her!
  • Options
    It makes me really sad that I'm too busy and when I'm not busy I'm too tired to be connecting with you guys as much as I want to. Hopefully I won't be as negligent after the wedding :wink:
  • Options
    @ivyvines6 I remember when planning I was like, "This is so stressful and terrible." And then immediately post-wedding, I felt empty that I had no fun event to plan. (And I suddenly had a lot more free time.) So I hope you can (somewhat) enjoy the planning process even though I'm sure it's stressful, tiring, and time-consuming. Will all be worth it! So excited for you!
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @cups4 I think I know who you're talking about, and I stubbornly refuse to love tit any of her posts.  And now I'm off to check out July.   ::maliciously rubbing hands together::

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    @sandbar517, don't skip the "how did you know" or whatever it is thread. 
  • Options
    @silverhope I still have Nutcracker and recital after this o.O 
  • Options
     So what is the likelihood of me getting a TOU if I cuss a lot… Because after reading the terms of usage I'm a little nervous about that now :confused:
  • Options
    Ok I am thoroughly annoyed at work. My boss has been complaining about the payroll cost being too much lately and even cut back our admin people (they job share) to three days a week. Especially since Nov and Dec are slow months. Then we find out he hired someone to help with accounting. Uh what? First of all, you were just complaining about the cost of payroll and you hire another person?! Second, we don't need help. There isn't enough work for us during these months even...
  • Options
    @ivyvines6 I cuss all the time.  I've never gotten a TOU violation for it.  The way I read the rules is you can't cuss in the title part of your discussion, but unless you're directing cussing and name-calling towards a specific person, you should be fine.  Although after reading the old BSC that was the thread @mileswithmyles linked in the Homebirth thread, there was a ton of direct insulting and name calling, and it didn't seem like they got shut down or banned.  So....who knows?

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    I literally have a pain in my ass and it is radiating and will not stop.  I hate taking tylenol on the reg, but wtf.
  • Options
    As for all the planning ahead... I went online to set up a private registry the other day just to keep track of what we need to get and I just wasn't into it lol we still have the major needs from DS but there's just so much stuff that isn't needed. And my hospital bag will be much smaller this time lol
    Same here. I don't really want to figure out what we'll actually need right now either. The private registry I set up a month ago has like three items on it.
  • Options
    Honestly, the only thing I think we need is another crib/convertible bed and a new dresser. All of our baby stuff is up to date.  Obviously I'll get a new take hope outfit eventually, but yeah. I think we're pretty set.