Randoms - Week of 10.23 - Page 4 — The Bump
March 2018 Moms

Randoms - Week of 10.23

124»

Re: Randoms - Week of 10.23

• @DDRRT1982 I don’t measure anything when I cook so I’m not the one to ask but, I have made a version of this before and it’s very good and fall like. :smiley:

http://www.oliviascuisine.com/pumpkin-chili/
    DDRRT1982
  • Loading the player...
  • DDRRT1982DDRRT1982
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Third Anniversary Photogenic
    edited October 2017

Thank you!  Great recipes. @amylonghorn @npkat and @jBcakes08

edit to add @mdfarmchick

JBcakes08mdfarmchick
  • @barrelocarol your LO has the cutest little smooshy smirk.
    gh515barrelocarol
  • @DDRRT1982 I loooooove this chicken chili recipe; it's so easy AND it's healthy! (I always add cheese though, because cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese!) http://www.skinnytaste.com/crock-pot-chicken-taco-chili-4-pts/ I might make it this week, actually!
    DDRRT1982
  • @ksmwalters. Thanks!  I am so glad to get some recommended chicken chili recipes.  It's going to be interesting when I serve it to my family, because they don't like to eat chicken where ground beef traditionally goes.

I got to sleep in for the first time in a very long time.  I feel worse than I usually do when I get up at my normal time.  Very disappointing. 

Does anyone want to discuss the indictment? 

ksmwaltersmuggle621
  • @DDRRT1982 you're welcome! And omg yes I know that feeling...my DH is a straight up meat & potatoes man and it took him a minute to get used to chicken chili. 

And UM conspiracy against the United States as the first listed charge?? Not surprised but WHOA Mueller is clearly going for it...

DDRRT1982
  • @DDRRT1982 I wish I could be more interested in it. But I don't see anything coming from it. Manafort is going down but nothing substantial will come from it all. President Trump will still be in office so....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • cford08 said:
    @DDRRT1982 I wish I could be more interested in it. But I don't see anything coming from it. Manafort is going down but nothing substantial will come from it all. President Trump will still be in office so....
    You pretty much said exactly how I feel.  I was really hoping that someone could engage me in dialogue that would make me feel that this was enlightening, but I am just not there.  I am glad that corruption is being addressed, but it really doesn't feel like there is much extending to Trump.
  • All the news coming from the Hill today has me on the edge of my seat.  I keep refreshing news sites.
    Me:29  DH:33
    Married: 3/1/14
    TTC #1: 4/16
    Dx PCOS (Non IR) 10/16
    5mg Femara + Ovidrel + IUI + Progesterone: 11/16 = BFN
    5mg Femara + 75 IU Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI + Progesterone: 12/16 = BFN
    5mg Femara + 150 IU Gonal-F + Ovidrel +IUI +Progesterone: 1/17 = BFN
    Preparing for IVF - Birth Control: 4/17 Stims: 5/17 
    IVF retrieval 6/17: 21 eggs retrieved, 20 mature.  17 fertilized with ICSI.
    7 blasts biopsied for PGS.  6 Healthy Embryos frozen for FET.
    FET of 1 embryo 7/12
    BFP on 7/17/17 Beta #1 10dpt = 524 Beta #2 12dpt = 1432 US at 5+5 shows healthy baby with heartbeat. Baby girl due 3/30/18 

muggle621DDRRT1982bettyvonsomethingstein
  • @antoto me too! Insane. I don’t necessarily find it that surprising @DDRRT1982 @cford08 that the charges filed today aren’t specific to the campaign/trump/collusion (except Re: Papadopoulos). Curious to see what happens next. I poked around a bit on conservative media and many are reporting as tho it’s the “culmination” of the investigation, but it’s more than likely just the beginning...
    DDRRT1982antotobettyvonsomethingstein
  • orbmaker said:
    @barrelocarol your LO has the cutest little smooshy smirk.
    Aaaah! Thank you! The word "smooshy" made me swoon  <3
    orbmaker
  • antoto said:
    All the news coming from the Hill today has me on the edge of my seat.  I keep refreshing news sites.
    I was just popping on here to say, sorry I'm MIA.  I cannot focus on anything but the Dumpster fire today!
    ***March '18 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fails***

heatherdubrow