November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms -10/23

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms -10/23

• Options
    @DungeonTrollMel. Thanks. We are headed home already.  I'll be so happy in my own place but we do have to go back in a week to recheck his hearing and tomorrow to his pediatrician because he is jaundice.  Can't wait to see everyone else's little ones. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks @DungeonTrollMel I can't believe my 11/30 EDD baby has been here for almost a week now. We are just starting a 72-hour protective breast feeding / infant driven feeding schedule in the NICU to see if we can get him out of here soon. I am missing my DD so much but know this is where I need to be right now.
  • Options
    @DungeonTrollMel thanks.  It definitely has been overwhelming.   Having a late preterm baby has challenges I was unprepared for.   
    @MaximumEffort my baby had jaundice and had to be in the bed for 24 hours but her level came down and she's doing well at least in that area.  Hope all your checks go well.  
  • Options
    @mymulligan sending you all good thoughts.  I can only imagine how hard it is having a child at home and having a little one in the NICU.  Hoping for you that your little one will get to go home soon.
  • Options
    No bed for us, we got discharged with instructions to get a bilirubin level tomorrow. My DD had the same thing, instructions were to nurse often in front of the window. He nurses well and wets plenty of diapers so I'm not worried.