Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Saturday 10/28

Sorry to start this two days in a row, but I got impatient! Who wants to volunteer to start this up tomorrow?

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What was your favorite Halloween tradition when you were a kid?

Re: TWW Saturday 10/28

• Options
    @darkstar42  I thought about starting it this morning, but I was too lazy to think of a qtky  :p  

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: good

Testing: Thursday if no spotting

R/R: Slept in this morning and went out for breakfast with DH. Now we are being lazy a little bit before we tackle cleaning out the garage...

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What was your favorite Halloween tradition when you were a kid?

I don't really remember many traditions. When I was a little older we just always walked around the neighborhood with all of our friends. Our church often had a "fall fest" carnival Halloween weekend that was lots of fun. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 I just noticed we're dpo twins! You have more restraint with testing than I do. :) What did you get for breakfast?
  • Options
    @darkstar42 yes we are! I just don't like testing and normally my spotting clues me in early that AF is on the way! I got a skillet from a local diner - hash browns, sausage, and cheese mixture tops with fried eggs and biscuits and gravy on the side! A huge breakfast and I have leftovers for Monday :)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: FF says good

Testing: So far I have no desire. I feel like waiting until after H's SA results are in. 

R/R: No rants today. We're having a great weekend of no plans. Went for a long walk around a lake. Watching Stranger Things. Picked up eggs so I can make the muffins. And my parents texted me this morning about stopping by tomorrow. 

CS/Q: That's not a real temp spike. That's me realizing my thermometer is cold in the morning since we haven't turned the heat on yet. 

GTKY: I would go over to my BFFs house after trick or treating and we'd swap candies. 

@mrsmiller8588 Haha that's the same reason I didn't want to start this thread as well! Sounds like you've had a good start to the weekend! Is it a major garage overhaul or just some tidying?

@darkstar42 I like your dad's rule about the thank yous. Seems like a win-win. You learn manners and he gets candy, haha. 
  • Options
    *lurking from WTO*
    @darkstar42 What recipe did you use for your granola bars? I tried making some a while ago but they were horrible. DH likes having granola bars in his lunch and I'd love to be able to make some good ones! Also I love your dad's rule for trick-or-treating. What a great way to teach manners! 
    @SkilledSailor Will you get the results from the SA pretty quickly or do you have to wait?
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    quiltandknitquiltandknit member
    edited October 2017
    @darkstar42  Your quiet Saturday sounds so nice!

@mrsmiller8588 Yum!  I love going out to breakfast on the weekend!

@SkilledSailor Enjoy your Stranger Things party!  DH is currently on the couch watching that.  I predict he’ll resurface by Sunday night.

Month/Cycle: 3/2 (1 benched)

CD/DPO:  28/9

Timing:  not bad

Testing:  trying to hold off...

R/R:  Raves--It's a fairly quiet weekend here.  House cleaning, bill paying, laundry.  Went for a beautiful fall walk with DH after lunch.  Rant--DH twisted his ankle this morning and complained the whole time we were out for the walk.  If he was hurting so bad, he could have stayed home and I would have just taken the dog!

CS/Q:  Nothing to stalk.

GTKY: What was your favorite Halloween tradition when you were a kid?  We used to wear our costumes and trick or treat to our grandparents houses usually on a weekend near Halloween.  Then on Halloween night we would trick our treat in our neighborhood--Dads would walk with us, Moms would stay home and hand out candy.  We loved it because we got to dress up twice!

edit forgot month/cycle
  • Options
    @darkstar42 Your granola bars sound good. Same ones you have made before?

@MrsMiller8588 GL with cleaning out the garage. Good thing you started with a good breakfast. 

@SkilledSailor I took the pup out for a long walk today too. Avoiding lakes or water right now though. There have been some cases of leptospirosis around which is scary. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -1, O

Testing: Nope

R/R: Ran some errands and now its chill time. Weather is great this weekend so maybe will clean the car tomorrow. Had my rant in the Randoms thread already so wont repeat myself. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What was your favorite Halloween tradition when you were a kid? Grew up in South Africa and we didn't do Halloween. 
  • Options
    darkstar42darkstar42 member
    edited October 2017
    @SkilledSailor You know, I don't know that our dads every actually got the candy! With sweets on the line, we never forgot to say thank you. :) He did get any raisinettes though. I've never liked those.
    @offtoneverland Happy to share the granola bar recipe! They are super easy and you can add all kinds of extras to the recipe (I add dried fruit and coconut flakes). The recipe is here: https://minimalistbaker.com/healthy-5-ingredient-granola-bars/
    @quiltandknit Sounds like a fun Halloween tradition! Any excuse to dress up multiple times is awesome.
    @nitnat007 Yep, it's the same granola bar recipe I've been making. MH and I are addicted now. This week I added in some cocoa powder, so we'll see how they turn out! Also, I didn't know you grew up in South Africa! Is that where you were born?
  • Options
    @darkstar42 I was born here in Canada, but my folks went back to SA not long after I was born. I left there when I was 19 and only been back once for a couple week vacation many years ago. 
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited October 2017
    @darkstar42  will you post chart from last cycle?  :#

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 12/25dpiui

Timing: -4,-1,0

Testing: 10/29

R/R: Nope

GTKY: What was your favorite Halloween tradition when you were a kid? Eating candy of course. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @offtoneverland I’m not sure. I’m hoping we’ll get them fairly quickly, at least through the patient portal. 

@quiltandknit I hope your H’s ankle feels better soon, for both your sake.

@nitnat007 I don’t know what that is by the water but it sounds scary! Do you do any Halloween festivities now?

• Options
    @SkilledSailor Lepto is a bacterial infection that they pickup from drinking contaminated water (from rodent feces/urine). It is something that you can vaccinate against, but not all strands of the virus are covered. Mine being a lab, it is too tough to keep him out of the water, so easier to just stay away altogether. How was your walk around the lake?
    If MH is home then we take DSS out trick or treating, but otherwise not really. I have celebrated a few times over the years, but it isn't really a biggy in my books. 
  • Options
    @suzycupcake Post my chart from last cycle?
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited October 2017
    @darkstar42 Yes! I can’t really stalk without a reference point and I really wanna stalk you errr your chart ahem  ;)
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @quiltandknit Sorry I missed you in the earlier tags. Ugh, hope that your H ankle gets better soon. I have definitely been there before. Rather be alone than have to hear the bitching. 
  • Options
    @suzycupcake Haha. Sure! Chart for last cycle in spoiler. Note that the temp spike this month is because I started warming up my thermometer. :) Last month's pattern is pretty typical, except that post-O temps were a bit lower than usual (cold weather).

• Options
    Hi everybody! I just wanted to quickly re-introduce myself after being away from TB for awhile.. I'm Amanda, 32, and brand new to Washington State after living in the CA my whole life. Trying for #2. DS is 1.5.  I'm a SAHM, formerly a zookeeper. Anyway, good luck to you all this month! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: perfect

Testing: Big Fat Nope this morning, but still maintaining hope. 

R/R: Forgot how hard it is to not symptom spot. From all of my symptoms, I ought to be having braxton hicks by now!  Also, a stupid evap line and bad cramps had me all worked up at 9 DPO. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What was your favorite Halloween tradition when you were a kid? Going to the Haunted House at the rec center! 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Got it, thanks! 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @darkstar42 that’s a good rule, going to have to steal it.

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1/1 AL)

CD/DPO: CD 18/ DPO 3

Timing: Good if right on O day

Testing: Just going to await AF, earliest 10th

R/R: I've had a good day. Went out this afternoon with a group of friends for late lunch and then roller staking. HAHA I realized I'm not 16 anymore and some pretty severe ankle sprains have left me TERRIFIED of falling so I didn't leave the wall much. Had fun with friends none the less. RANT: *TW kid* DH wanted to be bitching this morning, before I left for my outing, about my asking for help with DS so I could get ready and apparently didn't properly "communicate" my want for help...because asking isn't properly communicating it apparently.

CS/Q: Nothing to see here

GTKY: What was your favorite Halloween tradition when you were a kid? I went to a small rural K-12 school and every Halloween the elementary students had a parade to show off their costumes to the whole school. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker