Options

WTO Tuesday 10/24

2»

Re: WTO Tuesday 10/24

• Options
    @margorita30 I am so sorry that you are having to go through this *hugs*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Augusta108Hooray for progress with the RE!

@SkilledSailor I'm glad your appointment well!

@nitnat007 Boo for having to cancel trips! We had to do that this year as well for financial reasons - sucks but better in the long run!

@offtoneverland Sorry for your loss. Now I want pizza after reading that!

@therealbitts My OPKs are getting lighter all of a sudden again as well - so annoying!

@Sarafuss I wish my OPKs would darken up - that's exciting!

@canucklehead123 Love the decor!

@luckypandas Good luck with the IUI!!

@SmashJam Sickness is at our house this week too...ugh! Pretty sure I'm about to be the last one to go down with it - sore throat is kicking in.

@jaylii Yay for YH coming back home!

@mrs_drc_rn Work totally interferes with my bumping too! I dream of being independently wealthy one day so I have free time!

@margorita30 I am so sorry for your devastating news.

@kindbytealikat It's amazing how sore you can get when you change up a fitness routine!

Month/Cycle: 8/13

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, CM, Pomegranate juice, HIO

R/R: Rave: Today was a beautiful sunny day here so I got my dogs out for a good run. Rant: I am irrationally angry with MH this week - I am thinking it must be hormonal but because I'm in my FW it's making things difficult when I'm being a cow to him but also expecting him to participate and HIO.

CS/Q: Nothing today.

GTKY, Halloween is Coming Edition: If you had to choose, would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? I'm going to go with werewolf - because don't they get to be sort of normal at least during the day? I already turn mean around bedtime so it makes sense for me!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you guys! I'm just in shock at the moment. I have no one to talk to really because it’s such a personal matter. I really appreciate all the kind words. DH doesn’t want me telling anyone which I totally understand and reapect. My heart just aches for him. I haven’t processed what all this means about our chances of having a child together yet. I’m too worried about what he must be going through. They really made it sound like IFV would likely be the only option and I just don’t think I’m up for it. I have a history of anxiety and have reacted really poorly (emotionally) to any kind of hormone-type drugs like birth control. I get stressed and anxious so easily. I’m just not sure I can do what it takes for IVF from a mental health standpoint. Our appt with the RE to discuss options is Nov 10th. Just gonna try to forget about all this until then.
  • Options
    @margorita30 so sorry to hear that. I hope you get some clarity on next steps very soon.

@SkilledSailor glad you had a good appt!

@elolin yeah I can sometimes be irrationally angry at MH too. Hoping you can patch things up before the end of your FW! 
  • Options
    @margorita30 I am so sorry. We are here for you when you need an ear. (hugs)

@elolin GL trying to HIO. I have definitely been there, and make up sex can go a long way!