13»

Re: STM+ Check-In 10/11

• cupcakeformecupcakeforme member
    edited October 2017
    How far along are you? 
    I am actually not 100% right now, but probably 5 -6 weeks
    How old are your other kids? 
    DD is 6 and a half! Such fun age! 
    Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now?
    I was seriously not expecting this, so a lot of concerns, we travel a lot internationally (family), childcare cost, working full time, having kids taking turns being sick, jealousy, my stress levels, again putting some things on hold like backpacking and snowboarding, finding a babysitter for a night out and just starting all over again and dealing with terrible twos again. So many things!

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: 
    Heh, I just listed so many concerns and I sound so negative, but it really is eating me up. I am excited to have another one to love and snuggle with, family holidays and just curious to see how this one is different from my first one 

GTKY: what's you're favorite and least favorite thing about the place you live?
    I live in MN, it is nice and I actually like the cold. I think hot summers bug me though
  • @emjeve Yeah I know what you mean I have a few really close girlfriends online from when I lived in the states.  But nothing beats an IRL girl friendship.  I found a woman (back in June I think) around my age with 5 kids who also lives on a boat and we have been making the hour boat ride every Wednesday early in the morning (me and my kids) to go hang out with them all day.  But they are leaving in a week.  So I'm back to just here. Oh well. :neutral:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    I think I am 6 weeks and 1 day today

5 year old son named Bobby and a 2 year old son named Kade.

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now?
    The thought of having three kids and only 2 arms is really scaring me.

This will be my last baby so I am going to enjoy this pregnancy to the fullest.!

I am born and raised in San Diego. My favorite thing is probably that the weather is almost always perfect! My least favorite thing is probably how expensive it is to live here. 
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    6+5
    15 months
    Being so sick and trying to give DS the attention and time he wants
    I’m so excited for DS to be a big brother. Also, it makes the morning sickness a little more bearable when I know I’m getting another sweet monster like him!
    I love where I live in Southern California. The weather is perfect and we have a great community. Least favorite thing is how freaking expensive it is!