Married: June 2013
TTC#1: January 2015
BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
TTC#2: June 2017
BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18

Re: Randoms - Week of 10/16

• Loading the player...
  • My 2 year old came home from camping with my in laws on Sunday with the start of a cold and it's now morphed into a full on cold. Snot everywhere and a nasty cough. 

And I woke up this morning with a sore throat and clogged sinuses. Ughhhhhhhh. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• I just had too big of a snack and now so much heart burn. FML
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We got our family pictures taken last night after we found out what we were having and I got a pink and blue balloon to use for the shoot. (Got both colors because I knew mom would be over and didn’t want her to know. We got to our beautiful location and I opened the car to get DD out and the wind sucked the pink balloon right out! Ahhhh! That was the one we needed! Lol. So much for that idea. Now for the painfully long wait see our pictures!
  • @barrelocarol - ironic! hahaha! :D

I will have to show my DH that!

• My anxiety has been so bad lately. It got really bad last night, which was my own fault because I got myself worked up from the “me too” thing on twitter. I couldn’t fall asleep until almost midnight, and then I was up every hour or two because of terrible nightmares. 

Oddly the dreams all surrounded me finding out the baby is a boy, and then something really bad would happen? 
  • muggle621muggle621 member
    edited October 2017
    I'm seriously crying right now b/c I stupidly let someone behind me in line have someone's messed up baked potato(they didn't want bacon) and then when it was my turn THERE WERE NO MORE POTATOES. I will never be nice again!! All I have now for lunch is soup and that will not be filling enough.  

Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @muggle621, your story just made me cry a little bit for you. That is the worst!

A couple months ago I was craving a burrito so badly. Ground beef. We were at the mall so I caved and went to order one. Order a burrito, they are halfway done making it and ask what meat so I say ground beef and they tell me they're all out. Seriously?? You could've told me this when I ordered the burrito. I almost punched the person. 
  • @justkeeptrying They were out of ground beef??!!!! That is insane!!! You probably should have punched the person. How cruel. :( 

• Now I want a baked potato. 
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @muggle621, right?! I felt like as a place that predominately sells burritos, they should tell you something like that when you order!!! I had to settle for chicken and I was not impressed with them for it. 
  • @muggle621 @justkeeptrying I can confidently say both of those situations would have made me cry, even when not pregnant.

maybe my life revolves around food a little too much. 
  • @ShawnnaO, no shame! I agree wholeheartedly. Food just adds so much joy to my life!
  • @crossfitbabybump love that!!! I'd love to get something personalized but we probably won't be deciding on a name until this baby is a couple days old haha! We aren't agreeing on any names!
  • @scoogy19 My H and I can't agree on anything either! Why can't our significant others love the names we love instantly....

• @kiki75 you gave worde to the things I was feeling but couldn’t say. 
  • @ShawnnaO you got this girl! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cford08 she’s crying. I’m crying because she’s crying and I feel bad. This is going well.  :#
  • @syssa-o I wish I did this well at real Bingo...
    @ShawnnaO Good luck!! 

I won a free fry, and a free cheeseburger from my McDonald's coffee. I love the McDonald's Monopoly time of year. 
  • @kalawa I didn’t know it was monopoly time! You just made my night  :D
  • @ShawnnaO You're welcome.  B) I assume it's the same between countries...
  • @kalawa I would assume so!

@ksmwalters I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through. But you’re right, if sharing Me Too (even if it just those two words, and not the story behind them) can help someone else feel supported and less alone, I’m all for it. I think it takes a lot of bravery to go through something like that and keep functioning, and I can’t imagine the bravery and the emotional toll it must take to share about that. Take care of your heart and avoid the internet if you need to  <3 I know I definitely need my breaks some days. 
  • @nancysimp Did you get your Vertigo figured out? I have it and see a doctor on the Vestibular floor, but when the wait is too long for that I go to my Chiropractor. Have you tried the Epley Maneuver? Vertigo is MISERABLE! I almost dropped out of college my Senior year with only 3 weeks to go because of it! 
  • @crossfitbabybump That website is going to get me into so. Much. Trouble. 

Sorry DH....... I might have to head to work at this rate...
  • @chasingroygbiv yikes! I can see why it would make an impact on your school life...its absolutely horrible.

ENT gave me a few pamphlets with different maneuvers to try for a month, I think Eply is in there..gonna check. Has that helped you? He said I need to do the different maneuvers for a month and then go back if I still have this. He said its BPPV. Being pregnant, I can't do the quick one where you have to quickly drop to your sides while sitting on a bed. Will try the others. 

It sucks when you have to say to someone, sorry give me a few seconds...(until my eyes adjust)...I get dizzy :(  The ultrasound technician literally backed off all concerned. I didn't mean to scare her. I should prep people before I lie down!
  • @nancysimp Mine is BPPV, too. If you’re not comfortable doing the maneuvers yourself, call around to Chiro offices and see if they will do it. I’m ok doing the Epley myself, but I feel like it works much better and quicker when a professional does it. It’s so miserable and icky feeling! Feel better!