March 2018 Moms
Options

**Ultrasound thread**

Re: **Ultrasound thread**

• Options
    @crossfitbabybump I know! I know!! Super clear scan...his poor little nose is gonna get tons of kisses! I can't wait!! My hubby laughs at me and says I'm gonna scare our baby with my face in his face..."not her again"! LMAO

Well...it's when they're little that a mama has most opportunity to kiss her boy. ;)  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nancysimp - you give him aaalll the kisses!! <3
  • Options
    beautiful babies!!! so excited for my anatomy scan on Friday.
  • Options
    @orbmaker - excited for you!! I have one, too on Friday! :D
  • Options
    @crossfitbabybump yay!!! can't wait to see your lil lady (if you choose to post)!
  • Options
    @orbmaker - I sure do! We are going to ask for them to print better u/s pics for us since the first time around she wouldn't stay still so they weren't very clear. But feeling her and knowing how active she is already, I highly doubt she will sit still for this one either, let alone let mom and dad have a nice picture of her, haha! Hope to see your LO!! So tiny and cute! :)
  • Options
    @hollyk224 wow! what a great pic.  adorable to see him sucking his thumb!
  • Options
    I love all these pictures!! This thread hasn't worked for me in weeks! Can't wait for my AS on the 20th!
  • Options
    @crossfitbabybump we can still see your name/where you live in the bottom picture.  ;) I'm so excited for you! 
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @ShawnnaO - Oh my gosh wtf I even thought I was covering it up! Lol oops! Edited to fix! Thanks! 
  • Options
    @hollyk224 That's such a great US pic!!

I love all these babies. Keep em coming, guys! My anatomy scan is still 4 weeks away.. sigh
  • Options
    @crossfitbabybump baby sucking her thumb is adorable <3 so cute!
  • Options
    @nancysimp - we even got a video of it that the u/s tech put on a disc for us! It was so amazing to see! But she did it the whole time so it was hard to get a good 3D image of her face which was really what I wanted to see! Lol 
  • Options
    @crossfitbabybump she is keeping you on your toes already ;)<3 Can't believe we are almost halfway there to seeing our babies in person. Yay
  • Options
    Twice the second half of my post has been cut off, if it isn’t really gone and I am repeating myself I’m so sorry!
    So almost everything was great, but his kidneys are very slightly dilated, I am trying to be calm about it, the doctor was pretty nonchalant about it, he said it more than likely will correct itself before birth, that it is not uncommon, and that the worst  case scenario would be treatment after birth that is fairly non invasive. BUT I am of course freaking out a little, and would love any insight from anyone with experience with this issue. Also, the second photo I posted is his feet from below, if it’s not clear.
  • Options
    @leilaquinn no insight but sending you calm vibes  <3
  • Options
    @leilaquinn - thoughts and prayers for a sweet healthy baby boy <3
  • Options
    @leilaquinn thinking of you & baby

also, if you use an emoji, it'll cut off your message after that point! Not sure if that may be the issue!
  • Options
    @syssa-o yep, I think that was it, thank you. and thanks for the good thoughts @syssa-o, @crossfitbabybump, @ShawnnaO and @megpeg. I am feeling better today, I of course would rather have heard that nothing was the slightest bit concerning, but I read a lot of fairly encouraging information last night. I will have another ultrasound at 28 weeks to see how it's doing.