Pregnant after 35

Can we get this board moving?

I'm 42 yrs old and expecting baby #4, a surprise for us, I have 3 boys (14, 12, 4).  We are excited but a little afraid because of age.   My little boy would love a baby brother and I of course want my little girl

Re: Can we get this board moving?

• Congratulations!  I'm 42 as well.  My doctor has been very reassuring.  I'm healthy and everything looks good with LO.  Hopefully your doctor is reassuring.  
  • @olitwinturbosnprincess thank you! Same for you!  I have my first appointment next week in Oct.5th, can't wait! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Gals ~ I'm 37,  currently 40w3d :) 

When are you due? Happy everything is going great for you guys thus far!
  • @ailynk  Wow!  Time for your LO to make his/her big debut!  My EDD is 2/15/18.  It's been tough so far.  Lots of nausea.  But starting to turn the corner at 20w6d.
  • Hi ladies! I'm 41 and will be 42 when this little one comes....unless if course they come a bit early lol...EDD is June 11 and my bday is May 30 so I guess we'll wait and see! I have a little boy who was 2 in July. I had a textbook pregnancy with him and delivered at 39. So happy to see this board up and moving :smile:
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats to everyone on this board. I'm 39 having my 2nd due April and currently 21 wks.
  • I'm 37, I'm 5 weeks today. Have been pregnant twice before but suffered early losses. Due August 6th. My doctor is great but he is freaking me out with all this HIGH RISK talk. I figured i would be considered high risk because of previous losses but not because of my age. I'm not 75 dang it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm 35 and will be 36 at delivery. Due around Aug 2. This will be our 4th (a total shocking surprise). I've already got 3 boys ages 6soon to be7, 5 and 1 soon to be 2
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker