June 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms w/o Oct 7

DashainaDashaina member
edited October 2017 in June 2018 Moms

Let's talk about symptoms! 

What's happening in your body this week?

Food aversions? MS (morning sickness)? Face starting to look like you've hit puberty all over again? No symptoms at all?

Don't worry either way. All pregnancies can be different, even with the same woman. 

Tell us what you're feeling! 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Symptoms w/o Oct 7

• Options
    Food aversions like crazy! 
    But then when I find something that's ok I just want to binge
  • Options
    Nausea was through the roof this morning! Also car sickness and food aversions. I had my favourite breakfast this morning and didn't even want to touch it :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BurlapandLaceBurlapandLace member
    edited October 2017
    My face is breaking out like crazy. I’m definatley exhausted all the time. Boobs are still sore/nips are sensitive, but not as much? Still no nausea or food aversions anything like that. Trying not to worry. It’s still early and I didn’t get sick with DS until 6 weeks, which is still a bit aways for me. 

I had my second beta draw this morning. So I am hoping to get those back on Monday and hoping it will help some of my worry. But it is technically a holiday on Monday, so I’m not even sure if the doctor will be open on Monday. Might be stuck waiting until Tuesday 

ETA ~ Constantly hungry but nothing sounds good. And if something sounds good, it doesn’t taste nearly as good as it sounded 
  • Options
    I'm finally jumping on board the nausea train. **don't read on if you get squemish about animal stuff** At work today I had to butcher a rabbit for the cheetahs and it's never bothered me before, but omg! I had to step outside and get fresh air halfway through. I hope this doesn't become a trend because I butcher rabbits like 3x a week. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• Options
    @BurlapandLace my nips/breasts have toned down for sure! I'm not really worried though... Because I vaguely remember similar happening with DD2. Looking forward to hearing good things on your betas though!! 

@meagster13 idk if they're aversions or not.. Probably are.. But...I'm totally hungry and then nothing sounds appealing.. Except the left over cold hummus I've been eating basically all day by the spoonful. 

@bkrahn sorry girl, I don't have any MS and am really hoping I get to skip it this time because DD2 was no fun for many weeks. :frowning:

AFM I have mentioned several times on here today the annoying armpit tender milk duct thing and because I know ya'll love reading about me whinging about it here goes... I can't straighten my arm above my head without it feeling less than stellar and I'm hot and tired and cranky now.... Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh. Thanks for reading. :wink: You may now carry on with your pregnancies. Hee hee
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Amphibious22 oh no! You poor dear. I can only imagine that being horrible to deal with, not necessarily the butchering part, but the nausea while doing it. We talked about getting rabbits and breeding them for food. I just don't know if I could do it. What's your favorite part of working there? It sounds so amazing! 
  • Options
    Cramping today that freaked my PGAL brain but I am feeling okay tonight so FX.
    Super tired and nauseous today. All the food aversions and just as  @meagster13said  then I binge when I find something I can eat. All I wanted tonight was a bagel toasted with butter and for breakfast all I wanted was chips. I didn't get either. Sad.
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @chocomom2 I am glad you are feeling better now.  Cramps are so scary after a loss; however try to remember they can be completely normal, especially at this point.  FX you stay feeling better!
  • Options
    @chocomom2 glad to hear you're feeling OK now. I want a bagel now too. Dang it. 

My DH just got back an hour or so ago and told me he'd eaten French fries for lunch and now my belly won't stop growling... I ate a freaking bun with butter and cinnamon and honey on it like 30 minutes before he told me but now I'm starving and I want French fries!! The struggle is real.
  • Options
    I literally just finished a salad. Read this and now I'm hungry again. ....
  • Options
    @chocomom2 glad you're feeling better!  Did you mention before you were on the O14 board. I'm trying to remember you! (That's my old bmb too!)

P.S. now I want an everything bagel
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had breast tenderness & bloating until yesterday. I’m hoping everything is fine even though my symptoms disappeared. I had blood work yesterday and I should hear back by Tuesday. Otherwise no symptoms yet. 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Options
    @dashaina sorry you have to deal with that :( that sounds so uncomfortable!
    @chocomom2 glad you're feeling better! I had some stomach pain too today that made me pretty worried.. but it turned out to just be gas. Been having a lot of that lately 
  • Options
    @meagster13 and @sabby2 OMG WHY did I come back and read more?? Now I also want an everything bagel AND a salad with ranch dressing, cold tomatoes, croutons... Mm mm mm with French fries and a chocolate frosty. Why can't we have a 24 hour Wendy's here on the island... Ugh.  Back to eating peanuts....it's literally all I have that doesn't require cooking it. 
  • Options
    @Dashaina Hahahah! My hubby made popcorn so I stole half of that but 10 minutes later, decided that had been a bad move :(
  • Options
    @sabby2 it really is a mind game!  When you have symptoms, you just want them gone so bad...when they're gone, you freak that something is wrong and just want them back....
  • Options
    Ugh... I am now feeling mildly queasy... I'm currently having a lie down and going to ATTEMPT to go to sleep for the entire nite. @meagster13 if I was not feeling queasy... My reaction would have been... Mm mm popcorn. My favorite. But nooooooooo is all my tummy is thinking right now. Bleh.
  • Options
    Apparently food only tastes good if it has hot sauce on it. I usually don't like sriracha but this is me now. 

DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @dinodna3 mmmmm I LOVE hot sauce! When PG with DS I went through soooo much Frank's!
  • Options
    @meagster13 With DD, I couldnt eat any hot sauce because I couldn't not stand vinegar. Its crazy how different pregnancies can be!
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My biggest issue right now is having to pee every hour. I feel like I almost got a bladder infection this week because I tried to hold it in too long at work. That and so much gas.
  • Options
    @meagster13 me too! I love Frank's! They sell it in gallon jugs at my grocers here and I just fill up our big glass bottle from that. Lol

@firsttimemommy997 oh girl you are telling me... The gas. And it's not a comfortable feeling when it won't come out!! 
  • Options
    @Dashaina every once in awhile I get a little worried about how uncomfortable it is. My crazy part of my brain is constantly like your having a miscarriage. I have to calm myself down all the time.
  • Options
    DashainaDashaina member
    edited October 2017
     @firsttimemommy997 I know how the gas pains can feel worse than period cramps for me sometimes. The way I can tell it's gas and not the latter, is by moving. Because uterine cramps are always in the same place. So if I get up or lay on my side, etc.. The gas pain usually moves. If it gets really bad try the happy baby yoga pose..also nicknamed wind release. :wink:. And if it's in a place that is higher up and massaging it down doesn't help. You can always ask your chemist/pharmacist for a pregnancy safe medication...there are quite a few available. Bottom line is yoga, stretching and massaging the area should bring you more immediate relief. And don't hold it in.... That actually makes it worse. My family thinks farting is hysterical fortunately.. So I just let 'em  loose and we all laugh our heads off. 
  • Options
    O the gas!! 
    DS is 2.5 so its also laughed off here ;) he will also make sure you say exuse me which is cute
  • Options
    4 weeks so no huge symptoms. But the brand new bag of chips I opened last night tasted awful, and now my favorite powerade (strawberry lemonade) tastes bitter and gross too. 
  • Options
    @May14th2011 I can't eat strawberries anymore. I've had a few and they are so sour and bitter. Normally I love strawberries. It's kind of sad
  • Options
    I'm only 5 seconds pregnant (3 1/2 weeks), but my boobs have been killing me for days now... I never had this with kid 1 or kid 2... and it sucks!

I'm also wanting spicy things or vinegar-y foods (same as my last pregnancy) and non-breakfast food for breakfast.

Feeling this pregnant this early has me afraid for what's to come!  :#

• Options
    pippi0606pippi0606 member
    edited October 2017
    Mild symptoms so far... Bloating, gas, cramps. Mild nausea but comes in waves and some days don't feel it. My breasts are not sensitive to begin with, and they feel/look normal. I've been a bit more emotional, crying a lot more easily at sappy moments on TV for instance.

-R
  • Options
    @sabby2I thought your name looked familiar! Yes I was MrsSarahRenee on the old BMB. Did you ever migrate to FB or Then comes Family?
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @chocomom2 definitely recognize the other name ;)  I did head over to then comes family. I still keep in touch with a groups of gals over there. :smiley:
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @lalalaj I know what you mean. I got a faint positive at 2w5d which is insane to me.  However I have had pregnancy symptoms like crazy since before I turned a test. They definitely held off a lot longer with dd.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I’m absolutely loving vinegar right now. Just finished my second cup of pickle slices. 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Options
    Heartburn!!  It's killing me.  I may buy stock in Tums.  My boobs are sore but nothing awful.  And nothing sounds good or tastes good.  I hope this isn't a sign of things to come my first pregnancy was easy.  Even looking at the hot sauce pictures is making my heartburn worse!
  • Options
    sciatic pain...I have been alternating heat, ice, and laying down all day and nothing is helping. 

I had MS start from 3w5d until halfway through labor. I threw up every day multiple times a day. This time so far I've been a little car sick and queasy but so far so good. I hope it holds off. 

Sore Nipples. OMG DD is getting more teeth and has been super needy. I've been ready to wean but it looks like it might be sooner after nursing the baby shark lately. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think my most prominent symptom is that any patience I might have had previously is completely gone now. I am a nightmare. Its like I'm my worst teenage self again (which was not a good look). 
  • Options
    I think my most prominent symptom is that any patience I might have had previously is completely gone now. I am a nightmare. Its like I'm my worst teenage self again (which was not a good look). 
    Yes!!! So much this. I teach 6th grade and coach soccer and it should’ve been my first hint when I had zeroooooo patience last week. 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Still unsure on the food aversions... It's like I think it's there because food just seems off to me.. Not like it's bad.. But that I "might" not like it. Idk.. I just feel overall bleh. The heat isn't helping at all. I actually think that is making the minor symptoms worse tbh. Good news the milk duct thing simmered down... Now it's just a dull soreness. 
  • Options
    I have pretty much constant naseau and I am SOO tired... I just want to sleep. And my 4 yr old just wants to play