February 2017 Moms
Options

First Baby Purchase

13»

Re: First Baby Purchase

• Options
    This is so helpful!  It can be overwhelming researching all the different things to buy.  When I get overwhelmed, I start looking at diaper bags/purses!  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    +1 for Lucie's List and the Baby Bargains book
  • Options
    I kind of want to start buying more cloth diapers NOW! Too soon? lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I bought soooo many cloth diapers for my first. The poop just sprayed out the sides, no matter how I tried. She was so skinny that the cloth pushed her hips up way higher than her head, too. 

Now I see from internet videos that I was doing it wrong, but I can't bring myself to try again!
  • Options
    I bought soooo many cloth diapers for my first. The poop just sprayed out the sides, no matter how I tried. She was so skinny that the cloth pushed her hips up way higher than her head, too. 

Now I see from internet videos that I was doing it wrong, but I can't bring myself to try again!
    I literally just sold my whole stash from my daughter 2 months ago! I'm so bummed!!! But this pregnancy was a surprise or else I never would have done that because I loved them soooo much! Oops. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    beststrollersbeststrollers member
    edited October 2017
    Edited per TOU violation
  • Options
    kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited October 2017
    Edited per TOU violation
    ???? Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker