edited September 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

Typical LP Length:

Rant/Rave:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's one thing on your wish list right now? (Not TTGP related) 
*TW LC*
Me & MH: 32
DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
TTC #2: 12/2019
Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

Re: TWW Thurs 9/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 a hot tub would be amazing! But MH would never let me get one because they are hard to maintain and usually a money pit. Let me know if you find that money tree. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @MrsMiller8588 Yay for the new bed! So exciting.
    @krashke Have an awesome time in Nashville!
    @SkilledSailor Love the pumpkin! I'm glad you had a fun class. Hopefully your cold goes away soon!
  • Options
    @krashke Have so much fun in Nashville! DH is actually the one really pushing for a hot tub!

@darkstar42  How long have you been going to acupuncture? One of the reasons we need a king is because our 2 large dogs like to crawl up for snuggles! 

@SkilledSailor cute pumpkin!! What are you doing for the new flooring? Our kitchen floor is on our list too...
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 I started acupuncture in August, so it's been nearly two months. I love it!
  • Options
    AvrilmaiAvrilmai member
    edited September 2017
    And because it took me over an hour to type that out I missed a few. 

@kiwi2628 hope you have a great time with your friend. I was thinking about your welcome basket and one of the random things I really appreciated when I stayed with a friend for a wedding was the small lint roller she put in my welcome basket. Really came in handy! 

@br0co1ii GL with staying strong 

edit to fox typo

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @mrsmiller8588 We we're thinking laminate but I found some vinyl planks I like too. We're doing it on a budget since it's not our forever home. I just hate that there are currently 3 different old ugly floors in just 1400sq/f. What are y'all thinking of doing?

@br0co1ii Two very pricey projects! FX it doesn't take 10 years! I feel ya on the cleanest but still not clean enough feeling! 
  • Options
    @luckypandas my first ever vacation with DH's family was to Myrtle Beach. We had only been dating for like 3 months, and was probably way too soon to spend all that time in close quarters  (12 hours there and back in a rv!) And camping for a week.  But it was still a great time! Have fun!
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor We currently have a cheap laminate (I think) and I don't like it. It shows all of the dirt and dog hair (I have two dogs) and when I scrub it always looks streaky. It's also very water sensitive and lifted near where we have the dog bowls so now I have to keep a towel down. So annoying. We don't really know what we will do. We like the engineered hard word, but I'm worried it would get scratched from our 2 big dogs. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @mrsmiller8588 I love engineered hardwood as well! The benefit is you can have it refinished if the dogs do scratch it. Apparently the vinyl planks are practically bullet proof, which is why we're leaning towards those for our current house. But if you're in your forever home, I get wanting something nicer.
  • Options
    @krashke have fun in Nashville!! 

@SkilledSailor sorry about the cold. Hope you feel better soon! Your pumpkin turned out so cute! 

@darkstar42 everything I have read about acupuncture sounds fantastic. Would love to give it a try, but I am not a fan of needles.

@MrsMiller8588  you could also do the tiles that look like hardwood. When put down it looks great! 

Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD/DPO: 36/15

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Testing: bfn yesterday, still waiting on af. Thinking I O later than I thought. 

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Rant/Rave: going on a mini vacation with MH and some friends this weekend. Looking forward to a break! 

• Options
    @klj0228 I've thought about tile but I had bad experience with tile on my last house. It was everywhere! I don't plan to redo our floor until after the basement is finished so I have some time  ;)
    remind me again - did you do OPKs or temp this cycle?  I have had a 15 day LP so it could still be right?
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    klj0228klj0228 member
    edited September 2017
    @MrsMiller8588 so we have vinyl in our basement and I love it! It actually seems to hold up really well to our cats who have claws. They actually have scatched up areas of our harrows with their claws way worse than any of the laminate. This month I had to just use a calendar because I had a uti the days when I should have started doing OPK so I had to trust my calendar. I will be doing temp going forward though. 
  • Options
    @mrsmiller8588  You will love the tempur medic!  DH and I have one and it’s ruined me.  I can’t sleep well in any other bed!  I will caution you though—it takes a little getting used to but so worth it!

@krashke Have so much fun in Nashville!!!

@darkstar42 You will love the fitbit! Do it!!  I second @luckypandas bet you can get a used one way cheaper!

@skilledsailor  Sorry about your cold.  I hope you feel better fast!  I love your pumpkin too!  That looks so fun!

@bro0co1ii I love your idea to turn the carport into an outdoor living space!  Would you put an awesome grill out there too?

@kiwi2628  Enjoy your bestie time!  I know she will enjoy your goodie basket!!

@avrilmai  I would also be seriously excited about finding the thermostat.  I am always freezing at work, have a fleece jacket that lives on the back of my chair year-round!

@luckypandas  Have a great vacation!  GL with the crazy family members…at least there’s always the option of taking a long walk on the beach when things get a little stressful.  I know that helps me!

@klj0228 Enjoy your break this weekend!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  33/13

Timing: Doesn't matter

Testing:  Nope, AF was supposed to arrive today.

Typical LP Length: 12ish, just WFAF to arrive so I can get the next cycle started

Rant/Rave:  No rants today. It's almost Friday!  MH made a delicious pulled pork in the smoker earlier this week so I have not been cooking at all.  And I had an easy day at work, which is always welcome.

CS/Q:  Nothing to stalk.

GTKY: What's one thing on your wish list right now? (Not TTGP related) MH and I want to build a fire pit in our backyard.  Don't think we'll get to it this season but definitely next summer!
  • Options
    @quiltandknit FX that af won't show at all.  :) I love a good fire pit, so worth the time and effort to put one in. How nice that H made pulled pork this week. Who doesn't love a week off from cooking?! 

@darkstar42 agree with others, the fitbit is fantastic! Periodically Zulily has them at a good price. Now they even have some that you can change the bands so you can dress them up.
  • Options
    @klj0228 I've been on the bench this month.  Should be able to try the next time I O, so I need AF to come first. :)
  • Options
    @quiltandknit the short term plan would be to put a grill out there. We have a dinky little one for now, but will definitely need an upgrade. Long-term plan is to build a deck off the back and have a grill and dining area there. We have lots of dreams for this house, so hopefully we stay long enough to see most of them thru.
  • Options
    @krashke. I used to have a closet like you described.  I miss it so very much! (@luckypandas)
    @MrsMiller8588. Is this your first time having a king bed?  Game.  Changer.  Sweet dreams!
    @darkstar42. How's acupuncture going?  Any testing coming up before your RE appt? ( sorry if I missed that somewhere). 
    @SkilledSailor. CUTE!  Everything about that picture is amazing.
    @br0co1ii That is exactly our home.  Except 2.5 years.
    @kiwi2628. Are you off of work all next week?  
    @klj0228. Sorry for BFN.  Enjoy you break :)
    @Avrilmai. That is absurd it was on 60!!!  
    @quiltandknit yay! Almost off the bench!!
  • Options
    @jrm_14 Acupuncture is fabulous! Such a relaxing experience every week. The next scheduled test is an ultrasound and follow up appointment with my ob/gyn next Thursday, but I'm seriously considering cancelling. I don't think she'll be able to tell me much more than that I should see the RE, and I think the RE would rather a cd 3 u/s for antral follicle count, rather than an 11 dpo u/s which won't tell much more than if my ute looks normal. Basically, if insurance will cover it all, I'll have the appointment, but if I'm going to have to pay for it, forget it.