November 2013 Moms
Options

I CAN'T STAND MY DOG ANYMORE!

2»

Re: I CAN'T STAND MY DOG ANYMORE!

• Options
    gwenneh said:
    Damn all you BLADS!!!! I just over filled the bottle I was pumping into and spilled it all down my lap because I was catching up on this shit!
    Whoever said, "It's not worth crying over spilt milk." never pumped four ounces and lost it.

Seriously, OP, your dog is alive to bark at you. Be grateful. My sweet kitty, who I used to curse up and down for her hair balls (she was a long hair) ended yesterday in the freezer at the vets. It's one thing to come here and ask for ways to help, totally another to do it the way you did. To say you've really fucking hit a nerve here is understatement.

(( hugs)) I'm sorry!

I agree, that saying has to originate from a man.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @gwenneh I am so sorry ((HUGS))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gwenneh I am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you. 

OP, I think what you are missing here is that you chose to get this dog and welcome her into your family. I have 3 dogs, 2 labs and a crazy hyper bulldog. They are as much my family as my 11 year son and he refers to them as his sisters and brother. Have you thought that maybe she has been barking lately out of protection over you and your growing belly? My dogs have been very protective and have been barking at anyone who walks by the house and sure, it gets annoying but that is what they do and just when I think I cant handle it anymore I look in their eyes and see that unconditional love they have for my family and it all goes away. I think rather than "giving her away" you need to see what you can do to make the situation better. Maybe training, as others have suggested. 

Our pets are our family and in no way dispensable the way you made yours sound. 

Feb. Siggy Challenge: Favorite SomeEcards. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    It makes me so happy to see people sticking up for animals on here. Good to know most people get how much these critters add to our lives. I know they can be a lot of work at times, but just like kids, the good outweighs the bad by far. My life would be so boring without my dogs. It took a lot of work to train them but it was worth it.
  • Options
    gwenneh said:

Seriously, OP, your dog is alive to bark at you. Be grateful. My sweet kitty, who I used to curse up and down for her hair balls (she was a long hair) ended yesterday in the freezer at the vets. It's one thing to come here and ask for ways to help, totally another to do it the way you did. To say you've really fucking hit a nerve here is understatement.

>:D<

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    March 24bimageimageimage
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

• Options
    doglessdogless Just Joined
    I feel ya...I'm sorry but u have every right to vent...I personally would feel the same!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"