November 2017 Moms

Introductions!

1101112131416»

Re: Introductions!

• Hey moms!

FTM here. Baby expected to be arriving November 29. In two days we go for us and lord knows that can change :) From ND and i have to say im thankful for the time i got pregnant, not delivering in the middle of winter and not 8 months along midsummer. Have dealt with zero symptoms and zero cravings! Don't worry, i know I'm one of the lucky ones. Best friend is also preggo and i think she got my symptoms too lol
  • Abby7Abby7 member
    Hi, I haven't joined this board yet, not sure why - I have been active on a few others BMBs, mostly March 2012. Feeling a bit on an island as a pg woman since I don't have any friends having babies, and DD is already 5. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

I'm due November 12 and this is my second child, fourth pregnancy. Found out I was having a boy at 14 weeks via the MaternT 21 (and a little gender reveal at home with DD and DH).
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • allyxoallyxo member
    Hi everyone! I'm a third time momma, I already have two little boys, so I don't have a ton of free time to post, hence why at 21 weeks I'm finally checking the board out. We live in southern california. I am due november 22nd with my 3rd boy!
  • an-novan-nov member
    Hi everyone, I'm expecting my second child... my first is a beautiful girl and this time we are having a boy. My due date is November 16, 2017. Joined this group to be a part of the 'moms of November baby' group. Looking forward to knowing you guys
  • atackatack member
    So my due date is December 1st and I think I introduced myself already, but I am pretty sure I'll go early (TTM) or I ma get induced my doctor leaves nov 28th for a one week vacation
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • My second baby is due Nov 14. I have an awesome 2 year old boy
     I don't know the gender yet but hope to find out 
  • Texas mom stuck in Cali.  Stm scheduled to have out little girl Nov 8.  We have an 11 year old too. It will be interesting doing this without all the family around. 
  • Hi all, I am a little late to be party as I just joined The Bump. I'm a 37 yo FTM expecting our baby boy in Nov 24, or whenever he decides to make his debut. Very excited to connect and learn from the others here. 
  • Oh and I'm in Brooklyn, NY
  • Hello all
    I am a FTM other than the fur babies. I'm 36 and expecting a DD on Nov 13. Although I'm anticpating being early.  
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited August 2017
    Welcome @fishakeis, @sws19, @earthchilde-2, @atack, @an-nov, @ohcasii, and @allyxo! The board has been a bit slow lately, but if you check out the "read this first" post, maybe you can find some Weekly threads to start!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • ladynash85ladynash85 member
    edited August 2017
    Hi All,
    Am Naa from Ghana, STM
    EDD is 19/11/17
    And excited to meet my third bundle,hope its a girl tho
  • Hi All,
    Am Naa from Ghana, STM
    EDD is 19/11/17
    And excited to meet my third bundle,hope its a girl tho
    Welcome! My DH is from Ghana too!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hello!!
    I'm brand new to this and haven't gotten the hang of the acronyms. I appreciate your patience. I'll be a FTM at 40 (I think that's first time mom). Married to my wife for one year and got lucky on the first IUI!

We're having a boy due 11/5 although I have a complete previa which is going nowhere and planning on a C, which may put us in Oct. 

I'll be 28 weeks on Sunday.

I'm super excited to meet other moms here. Pregnancy has been a series of challenges for me and I look forward to the support. 

Anna
  • In Brooklyn, NY!!
  • Welcome @annabarbara! @bklynchica is also from your area.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Hello Nov17!
    I'm super late, but happy to be here. I've been active on Dec17 BMB for the last few months because my EDD first started as Dec 6 then changed to Nov 30 about a month ago. My doctor recently told me he wants to have my scheduled c-section a week before EDD because of my medical history, so we are looking at baby's arrival to be around Thanksgiving.

About Me:
    I'm 26. Married to DH for 5 and a half years. We have three little girls, ages 3,4,7. This is our 4th and last baby, and a boy. We recently moved from Wisconsin and now live in the Southwest, yay for a summer pregnancy in the desert!
    TW** I've had 4 pregnancy losses, my most recent loss was my last pregnancy a year ago April. It was a ruptured ectopic resulting in internal bleeding and emergency surgery. **end TW. This pregnancy was scary in the early days but now I'm super excited for Baby's arrival. I look forward to getting to know you these next few months.
  • Welcome @eazybreezy225 I live in the SW too, such a fun time to be pregnant down here 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• Welcome @eazybreezy225. Sorry for your losses. Feel free to join us on the PGAL thread.

• Hello mamas! A bit late to the party here because I found this app very late but hey better late than never :) 

I am 28, a first time Mom, my EDD is November 21st (the Tuesday before thanksgiving) and I am both excited and nervous
  • mamioftwo93mamioftwo93 member
    edited August 2017
    Hey Mommies I'm Terra & I'm 29 weeks pregnant w/ number 2! EDD 11/11/17. My husband & I are blessed 2 say we finally got Our baby girl this time. I'm 23 & will be 24 Oct. 30 & I also work as a phlebotomist @ my local hospital. I wish love blessings & hope 4 the best 4 everyone up to your Due dates.
  • Hello. First time mom...due November 29th. Living in Alberta, Canada. It's just me and my hubby of 8 years. I was on the pill since we got married. Stopped taking it just before the new year. 
    Our family lives away in Ontario and Newfoundland. Mother in law is booked to arrive before baby. The rest of the parents are due 2 weeks later. 
    Excited and a little nervous at the same time. 
  • Better late than never, right?

Hi! I'm a 3tm, 31, with odd (D) 7yo, ydd (R) 2yo, and expecting ds (Z) 11/20. I went 2wks and 1wk early with the girls, but you never know, and I'm already 1cm dilated, so we're shooting for Halloween-Thanksgiving, but hoping for 11/11.

I'm a part time cashier. DH was laid off in May, but just started new job. Landlord raised the rent (for the whole complex) in July, so we're living with my il's. I'm exhausted on so many levels, but hopeful for the future!

Nice to meet you all!
  • aylinsmomaylinsmom member
    edited September 2017
    FTM with EDD of November 5, just got married in July. I work at a non-profit and we have two dogs. 
  • LOL three weeks from my EDD I stumble on in. Due 11/8 with a little dude.  FTM, lawyer working for the state court, can't wait to meet our LO!
  • Stopping in to say hi. STM of two little boys  (3 and 5) and I was due on October 23, which obviously didn't happen yet.  Have my induction scheduled for 11.6. Hopefully this LO is out before then.

DH and I are 32/33 and married for 11 years. 

DS1 wants to name the baby Emma (if it's a girl) or Cake (if it's a boy). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ladymeowmeow2ladymeowmeow2 member
    edited December 2017
    Hi, mamas! I’m one of those people guilty of introing and then ghosting. I had every intention of participating and giving/receiving support, but I just couldn’t manage the time between working and grad classes. That being said, I’ve stalked the board pretty consistently throughout my pregnancy.

Now that I’m on maternity leave, sleeping next to never, and spending hours feeding (plenty of time to do whatever on my phone) I’d love to get more involved.

DH and I are both 31 and live in the D.C. area. I gave birth to a girl named Matilda on 11/21/17. We also have a cat who is still acting sweet, but definitely struggling with how to deal with all the changes.

Congratulations to all the new moms! I’m looking forward to interacting with you on the boards.
  • Welcome, @ladymeowmeow2! Congratulations on your sweet Matilda. My husband and I also live in the DC area. I'm being induced right now and am very curious to see how our cat will react to us bringing home a baby in a couple days!
  • Late to the party! STM of Mabel, 2 years old, and Jack, 3 weeks old. 

Exclusively breastfeeding so I have a lot of time on my hands! Looking to connect with a few great mamas!

• Very late to the party! We had a Halloween/nov 1 due date (depending on the dr) so I was on the oct board but super quiet over there. I’m 33, we have a 4 year old daughter and then battled secondary infertility to get our son Graham. 2 years and a successful IVF later and he is in my arms now! Nov 1 birthday. It’s going so great, didn’t mean for the age gap but my daughter is such a little mama. 

Trying to BF, at 7 weeks I feel like he’s still glued to my boob and his weight wasn’t as high as my doc loved. She’s still ok with it but that’s where we’re at right now! He’s a chill little guy, wants to be held 24/7 which we’re working on... but after the struggle to have him I’m also just enjoying it. Besides at 3am :)
  • New mom to Aylin (born on Nov.10). I am married (since this summer) and 34 years old. I work at a non profit in NC that I return to in three weeks. I am new to message boards so not entirely sure how to keep up but would love to figure it out. I don't have many close friends with babies.