Weekly Randoms - 9/18

Re: Weekly Randoms - 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bettyvonsomethingstein - yes homemade salsa is where it's at!! :D
  • Options
    bb3vj3nbb3vj3n member
    edited September 2017
    so much laundry I don't even know where to begin.  I actually need help.  maybe i need to suck it up and how someone for a bit until i get some energy back....

I just dont know how the hell I will afcord it
  • Options
    ShawnnaO said:
    My husband ate the last of my salsa before he left last week. Not impressed y'all. Not. Impressed. 

Ummm NO!! lol My DH did that.. oh man. haha!
  • Options
    @ShawnnaO ...oh no he didn't! I legitimately hide my snacks from my SO. You may have to start this.
  • Options
    @kalawa LOL it's usually never a problem, I don't think he's ever done it before? But he felt so bad about it, I couldn't be too mad. 

Now the soda. The soda I have to hide. He has to stay within a certain weight range for his job and tries to avoid soda so I tell him it's for his sake but let's be honest, don't touch my soda. ITS MINE. 
  • Options
    @stlbuckeye132 I do that ALL THE TIME.  :D it's so real. 
  • Options
    kalawa said:
    @ShawnnaO ...oh no he didn't! I legitimately hide my snacks from my SO. You may have to start this.

HAHAHA! you guys... I realized something. Our SO's are just kids in disguise. It's practice for when we have to hide snacks from our LO's someday! :D
  • Options
    @becausescience I'm glad your headache went away, and my vote goes to the McMuffin as the cure!

I was just looking at hospital websites trying to figure out where I'm going to deliver when the time comes. I was registering for a tour at one of them, and of course I had to fill out a bunch of info: name, address, date of birth, etc. I thought it was weird they were asking what the birth date was because I haven't given birth yet, but I went ahead and put my EDD in there. It wasn't until I got to the next page with the next set of questions that asked what my EDD is that I realized they wanted MY date of birth... pregnancy brain is a real thing, right? :neutral:
    I've done this too.... felt so silly afterwards.  the nurse at my OBs office just laughed at me.... said it happened all the time
  • Options
    kalawa said:

HAHAHA! you guys... I realized something. Our SO's are just kids in disguise. It's practice for when we have to hide snacks from our LO's someday! :D
    I tell my husband all the time that he's my first child. People keep telling us this baby needs to be a boy so we have a daughter and a son and I tell them I already have a son; it's my husband. 
  • Options
    @crossfitbabybump at least my child listens when I tell him not to touch my snacks...
  • Options
    kalawa said:
    @crossfitbabybump at least my child listens when I tell him not to touch my snacks...
    My daughter literally follows me around the house whining if I'm eating and she's not. 
  • Options
    @kalawa - HAHAHAHA! What wife doesn't claim her husband as her first child?? This is great!! :D
  • Options
    @kalawa - HAHAHAHA! What wife doesn't claim her husband as her first child?? This is great!! :D

@ShawnnaO - sorry that was meant for you, tagged the wrong person lol TGIF
  • Options
    @ShawnnaO ha! My H is also 11 years older than me so that may be part of it...
  • Options
    Thinking of you today @cford08 <3

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    My H is 2.5 years younger than me so maybe that's the immaturity reason in my house....
  • Options
    One of my friends just posted on FB that her 9mo is 20lbs and 47in. I'm trying to figure out how to tactfully ask if he is seriously 4 feet tall, because it has to be a typo. (She's kinda "braggy" about how big he is so I really want to say something.)

Stuck in quote box. I'm pretty sure that height isn't possible at that age. Must be a typo.

• Options
    My kids can't understand why I don't want to share my food with them.  Like, if I'm having a legit craving the last thing I want is their little fingers digging in to help themselves.  They said, "...but Mom, you taught us that it was nice to share!  Whyyyyy don't you want to be nice to us???"  Ugh... I may have to re-think this sharing thing with the new baby because it's coming back to bite me in the butt right now. lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @HappyMonkey817 Yeah, that is what I thought too.  And I just said something, because pointing out when people are wrong is my favorite hobby.  (JK... kinda)
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    I was started on Keflex for my never ending UTI.. it’s killing my stomach.  :s Worst part is they’re going to re-check once I’m done with this round and if the bacteria is still there I’ll need to do some sort of antibiotic therapy and just stay on one. That is so not appealing right now considering this has caused me to lose my appetite like first trimester all over again. Blech.
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv ugh, that sucks, I hate taking antibiotics! Maybe this is old news, but you can take keflex with food. That and a full glass of water with the pill might help.
  • Options
    These "over-capacity" messages are seriously cutting in on my bump time.
    Seriously! (also, of course, I got one trying to love your post, lol)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @orbmaker I tried that. :/ Ugh! Silly question, is it safe to take probiotics during pregnancy? Maybe I should try that if so.

@becausescience Dealing with it here, too. Obnoxious. 
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @chasingroygbiv I'm sorry you're stuck with UTIs and meds. Taking mine with milk seemed to help a bit.
  • Options
    @npkat @HappyMonkey817 Thanks! Going to give those a try. 
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv I hope you feel better soon! I hate getting UTI's. 

@ShawnnaO I know how you feel! I've got to wait almost another 5 weeks until the 20week scan to confirm and it's just hard. Everyone is asking us what the gender is! We are almost sure it's a boy, but the doctor wouldn't say definitely at the ultrasound. So we can't REALLY be sure... It's frustrating.