May 2018 Moms
Options

*Introductions*

Re: *Introductions*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @swiebe June 15 mama here, too! I wasn't terribly active on this board because of all the nastiness, but the Facebook group ladies are some of my closest friends. 
  • Options
    yay @catlady1215!!!! Congrats <3
  • Options
    Cgoode517 said:
    Hi everyone! I got my BFP on 9/6 and am due May 17 (our 15th Anniversary!). We have a 4 year old son and have been dealing with secondary infertility for a couple years. We are so excited!
    I'm due May 17th too :)<3  !!~
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bwow615bwow615 member
    edited September 2017
    @thedawkterswife so awesome to have another June mom to go through this at the same time, is this your second babe? I think once everyone had their babes they migrated off the bump.  I wish I would have stayed in contact.  I don't have facebook, but for stuff like this I wish I did! 

ETA my username finally updated! bwow615
  • Options
    @saratiff love your gif, i love rosie
  • Options
    @catlady1215 welcome!! FX for a very sticky little bean!! 
  • Options
    Hi there! Like so many it seems, I have a March '15 baby (DS). I was actually due in Feb though and was active on that board, but we have moved to FB now. Hi @cups4!

*TW* I had been due in March '18 and had a miscarriage in late July, with a D&C on August 2. I am shocked/excited to have gotten pregnant after my first cycle trying again. To say I am super anxious about this pregnancy is an understatement, though. I am comforted by the fact that so many of you know what I've been through, though I'm very sorry that you all know as well. I'm also hypothyroid and got my levels checked on Saturday, which were too high, so I'm expecting a dosage increase on Monday. I'm nervous about keeping my numbers in a good range because of the mc, though they were likely (hopefully) not related.

I'm super happy to be here and look forward to getting to know you better. I have some catching up to do as many of you have been around for a few weeks.  :)

EDD is May 27, though I won't be surprised if I'm overdue again.
    I have Hashimoto's so I hear you on worrying about levels! My endo immediately increased 30% when I told him I was pregnant. FX for numbers in the right range for you! 
  • Options
    @bwow615 Our group migrated to Facebook around the beginning of third tri. The bump was getting reeeeeeaaaall nasty and we were all over the drama and just wanted to talk about our babies. 

This is hopefully my second child, third pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Hi all
    I am expecting my 2nd bub on 24 May. It took 4 cycles to fall this time.
    My daughter is 22 months (born Nov 2015 but due 4 Dec) and I'm sure she will just love having a sibling. That said, I think this will be my final child. I'm happy with 2 :smile:
    Also, I'm Australian. I haven't spotted any Australians (living in Australia) yet.
    Hi fellow Aussie, I only left 2 years ago still an Aussie
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Cgoode517 said:
    Hi everyone! I got my BFP on 9/6 and am due May 17 (our 15th Anniversary!). We have a 4 year old son and have been dealing with secondary infertility for a couple years. We are so excited!
    I'm due May 17th too :)<3  !!~
    I'm due May 17 as well ❤️☺️ 
    My hubby and I had infertility 22mo and baby is from a FET 
  • Options
    @mina_honey so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby, and wonderful news you are pregnant again, and before the durn date. 
    Praying baby grows well! 

• Options
    @catlady1215 Yay!!! I'm so excited to see you here!  Welcome  :)

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    @cuntasaurusrex I'm a fellow July 14er! My old screen name was my real name so don't want to share but good times on that board until things got crazy with TB. 
  • Options
    @cuntasaurusrex I'm a fellow July 14er! My old screen name was my real name so don't want to share but good times on that board until things got crazy with TB. 
    Ok actually I'm an idiot (I blame it on it being 6 a.m. and having mommy brain already). I couldn't remember your name and was racking my brain as to why and then it hit me-DD was born 7/29 but due on 8/5/14 sooo my good times were actually on A14. 

Let me just go

• Options
    @codik86 Yes!  And I think you were in the FB group for a while, right?