*Introductions*

Re: *Introductions*

• Loading the player...
  • mrspiratemrspirate member
    edited September 2017
    @probablytakingabath yay!!! congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey all!!
    I think I sit here now, if that's alright. 
    **TW- losses mentioned 
    Super long story short, we got married, struggled to conceive, met with a RE, had 2 losses (one before, one after the RE), then used frozen IVF transfer to conceive our b/g twins born in Dec '15. I was part of the D15 bmb and active in pregnant after IF.
    Decided to try again for a 3rd, had a consult with our RE for another transfer, took a test the day before and got bfn, anxiously awaited AF to start for us to begin our protocol, took a test Tuesday just because and it came back positive. Went in for 2 betas and HCG is rising. So one of our just for fun times ended up being more than that. We have unexplained infertility and were told this was a possibility, but who would have actually believed that?
    We are being cautiously optimistic, especially with this special snowflake conception. No edd yet as I have wonky cycles so we'll need to wait for dating u/s.

I've been lurking this board a bit while waiting to feel more confident in this pregnancy. Still not too confident, but enough to say hello and pop in on some threads to start giving support. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for us all.
    Also a D15 mom!  Welcome!
  • @Kaysquared2, thank you!  I have a terrible memory so I remember basically no one from it unless we connected irl. Or unless they were super crazy.
  • @BritJonathan and @pharmladypdx I was aug 2015 too! Never followed onto Facebook though. Hi!  :)

@klynneculpsmith my hubby is an EM physician too! 

@wishiwaspreggo so sorry! TTC is so stressful  :(
  • @Kaysquared2, thank you!  I have a terrible memory so I remember basically no one from it unless we connected irl. Or unless they were super crazy.
    Right!?!  Most people migrated to the Facebook group
  • justsuziejustsuzie member
    edited September 2017
    klynneculpsmithsuchaglencoco Come join us on the PGAL thread.
  • @salixjoy38 I am feeling the same STM Mama guilt. We are still nursing as just past 2 years and as much as I want DD to feel special I really want to have special moments with #2. I'm hoping we can find a good balance. 
  • @JNCPro3130 welcome! FX for babe just getting comfy!! 
  • @jncpro3130

Congratulations!!! I am so excited to have another BOTB grad due in May! Welcome!
  • allie0320 said:
    Hi All! I'm a FTM, 25, and proud member of the teacher club! (Any other teachers struggling not having bathroom breaks?!) I got my BFP on Labor Day and have an EDD of May 16th. This is our first pregnancy and we are both overwhelmingly excited, nervous, and feeling so so blessed. I'm trying to focus on the first twelve weeks before starting to think long term but I'm still in awe over the fact that there's a tiny human growing inside me right now. I can't wait to get to know this Bump group as we go through this together!
    So far no issue with the bathroom breaks but I'm sure it's bound to happen!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @bumpemma, wow! That's quite a journey you have been on! Congratulations!!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @bumpemma, wow! That's quite a journey you have been on! Congratulations!!
    Thank you! I love that our baby boy has had quite the surprising journey. I see you have a boy too. FYI my hubby (the greatest man I know haha) and I were married 1 week before you!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • @squashandlaces another FET! So excited this little one of yours has a heartbeat! Did you do PGS, w/ gender?

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • @bumpemma, your son will have a great story when he gets older!

Neat! I love that our anniversary is in the summer! Our wedding was outside and at the beach. DH says he'll always make sure I have fireworks for our anniversary and considering it's on the Fourth of July...he hasn't let me down. ;)

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @Saratiff I remember you from aug15! Nice to see ya back here :smile:
  • @bumpemma congrats! Are you living in the states or Australia