Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Newbie Intro -- Week of 9/11

Kind of behind on this one, but need one for a new member. Using next Monday's date to stick with the usual date sequence since it's not really worth making one for 9/4...hopefully that's okay.

---

Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board. It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on TB.

Please introduce yourself and share as much or as little as you are comfortable with. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to start participating in the community.

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC? 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.)

*TW*
Me: 31 | DH: 33
DD1: 8/2014  <3
TTC #2: 6/2017
BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
DD2: 10/2018  <3

Re: Newbie Intro -- Week of 9/11

• Options
    @lizzydpt welcome! I just had my IUD removed as well and right before my FW. It was nice timing! Had some spotting about three days after which was the same day I O'd so not sure if that was from the IUD or O. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    josteele91josteele91 member
    edited September 2017

Me: 25 │DH: 27
    Married: 05/27/2017
    TTC #1 since 08/07/2017

• Options
    @Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c  - Welcome! I recommend changing your username to something unique/other than the generic "KnottieXYZ" so that it's easier to tag you in responses.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    That's what I am trying to figure out now lol.  How do I do that?  #imanoob
    TTC #1 since 08/07/2017

• Options
    izza2 said:
    @Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c  - Welcome! I recommend changing your username to something unique/other than the generic "KnottieXYZ" so that it's easier to tag you in responses.

That's what I am trying to figure out now lol.  How do I do that?  #imanoob

TTC #1 since 08/07/2017

• Options
    @Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c I believe you need to go the "The Knot" and change your username there. Logout and then log back in again and it should switch it. GL and welcome!
  • Options
    nitnat007 said:
    @Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c I believe you need to go the "The Knot" and change your username there. Logout and then log back in again and it should switch it. GL and welcome!
    Thanks! All set now!
    TTC #1 since 08/07/2017

• Options
    @lizzydpt Welcome! I also have a kiddo about the same age. It's a fun age. I absolutely love Labradoodles! I want one so bad! They're just big goofballs it seems like. Glad that you decided to join in! I'll see you on the daily threads :)

@Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c Welcome! You will fit in here being a HP fan. There are many of us around. What are you reading currently? I'm always up for a good book suggestion! Oh and i'm pretty sure i'm forever grateful for Shonda making the 30 second dance party a thing...See you on the daily threads!

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @lizzydpt Welcome! I also have a kiddo about the same age. It's a fun age. I absolutely love Labradoodles! I want one so bad! They're just big goofballs it seems like. Glad that you decided to join in! I'll see you on the daily threads :)

@Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c Welcome! You will fit in here being a HP fan. There are many of us around. What are you reading currently? I'm always up for a good book suggestion! Oh and i'm pretty sure i'm forever grateful for Shonda making the 30 second dance party a thing...See you on the daily threads!

I'm currently reading TCOYF and my course text book haha.  I have a book on my nightstand by Julian Fellows (Downton Abbey writer) that I'm hoping to start as well.  Thank you for making me feel welcome :smile:

TTC #1 since 08/07/2017

• Options

Ages (you and SO): 31/33

How many months have you been TTC? 2 months, no sign of AF 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? Weaned LO from nursing a month ago, using at home ovulation tests 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.) Hi Everyone, I'm so grateful to have found this board. I was pleasantly surprised to find myself pregnant the first time around, but now LO is 9 months and we're trying for #2 and this is a whole new world for us. I'm also mom to 2 fur babies, work full time, and hope to make my girls a big sister soon! She was EBF and now I bottle feed expressed milk. Haven't had AF back at all, so it's made charting and scheduling a little bit of a mystery. Any advice is welcomed! 

• Options
    Ditto @nitnat007 and @izza2. You gotta change your username Knottie. Imma go insane if you don't lol. 
  • Options
    Ditto @nitnat007 and @izza2. You gotta change your username Knottie. Imma go insane if you don't lol. 
    WSS^^^
    @Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c we all still see your user name as KnottieInsertRandomNumber/Letters.  I'm not 100% sure, but I believe you need to log out of TheBump, log into TheKnot, change your user name, log out of TheKnot, and re-log into TheBump.  If that's incorrect or anyone knows an easier way please chime in!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @cmireles Welcome! I didn't get my cycle back till about 13 months post partum, but I also haven't completely weaned. If you're still expressing milk though it will still function as an ovulatory suppressor. At nine months you're still producing quite a bit. It will just take time...or you'll have to stop expressing as well. 

Good luck! Hopefully you'll get a positive opk soon! See you on the daily threads!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @cmireles Welcome! There's a thread on the board for those of us Trying For A Sibling (TFAS). Please join there as I'm sure you'll get tons of great advice! :)
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @Knottie68ff587d7d4a0c0c to change your name on the app go into the about you section and you can change it there. It's not your log in name.

• Options
    @cmireles you aren't alone. TTC without a cycle is making me go crazy. Feel free to join my crazy in the TFAS thread.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    edited September 2017
    @LaceyBee522 No shame in wine and smut books! :)  Sounds like you'll fit in just fine ;)  What kind of crafts have you done most recently?
    ETA: Re: the Ava bracelet, do a search on TB for Ava and a recent TTGP grad, @fishsticks-n-custard, did a pretty awesome review of it.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    Ages; I'm 21 and and my fiance is 34
    How long TTC; I just got off nexplanon one month ago and we have been NTNP, but I'm hoping to conceive soon. (Unrealistic, I know, I'm an optimist)
    WYDTGKU; I'm tracking my period and ovulation and taking prenatal vitamins with folic acid. Considering Fertilicare? Thoughts?
    Myself!; I'm a costumer working a children's theatre and with the Renaissance Faire circuit. My fiance is a teacher who also works in theatre. I love wine and a good night out at a bar or just watching Netflix at home. And I am a coffee addict. I'm trying to cut down on both the wine and the coffee.

• Options
    @LaceyBee522 old school friendship bracelets you say... *snicker* what a dork ;)  definitely don't look at the pic in the spoiler

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Now that is some impressive work!! You're officially invited to craft night!! :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @offtoneverland and @alala2004 thanks for the tip! Did not know about the TFAS group... I will definitely check it out!
  • Options
    Welcome @hkb1988! DH and I brew beer too! Well, DH mostly does it, I just watch and pretend to know what I'm doing. We've tried our hand at cider a few times, but we haven't mastered it, so I prefer commercial cider. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    Laurenlou83Laurenlou83 member
    edited September 2017
    Hi all! I was active on here back in 2014 when TTC my son. He was born in May 2015. We've been on the fence about TTC mainly because the cost of 2 in daycare freaks me out...!
    Ages: 34 me/37 DH
    WAYDTGKU: fertility friend app, temping, opk
    About me: we have a 2yo son who loves trucks and trains. He's always on the move! We love sports, being outdoors, breweries and I love wine. 
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522  Love your passion for crafting!  The fall party sounds awesome...tell me more about how you make the glitter pumpkins.  Do you use actual pumpkins or ones from a craft store?  

@hkb1988   Welcome!  What do you do in the recreation field (if you do not mind me asking)?

@Laurenlou83   Welcome back to TB!

• Options

Ages (you and SO): 29/29

How many months have you been TTC? 3 months

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? Right now I am using Ovia to track my ovulation, but I have irregular and infrequent periods so it's difficult.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.) I have been with my DH for 9 years, married for 4 and have a 1 year old son. I have a guilty pleasure of reality TV, especially Real Housewives. I enjoy reading and love, love, love to shop, it's a problem lol! 

• Options
    @dukestar5 I do program planning mostly! I work with community members to create programs to show off their skills, organize summer camps, afterschool programs, swim lessons. Basically, you name it and I have a hand in planning it!
  • Options
    @purpledrink Welcome to TB! 
  • Options

*sneaks in*

Hoping it's okay for me to be here! 

Ages (you and SO): 33 & 35

How many months have you been TTC? About to go into 5

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? Charting temps and cm, PNV, HIO, hoping, praying, & looking into pregnancy rocks that I saw in another thread(must be what I'm missing)

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.)

I was here a couple months ago, so this is really a re-intro. If I need to go, just let me know!

I've been married 8 years. *TW* I have a 2 yo son. *TW* We have 2 dogs (a Scottie and a westie). I'm a teacher. I have 3rd graders and have an amazing class this year! 

I've been over on BOTB which I love so I'll be there too. They are a chill and supportive group! Holy moly though! I've been on another site too... :neutral: It's interesting out there! 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @JNCPro3130 glad to see you back, obviously I can't speak for everyone but I have no idea why you wouldn't still be welcome.  A moot point, but I recall many of us telling you not to leave to begin with :)  Glad to see you back after your break from the board, it's nice to 'see you" again 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @JNCPro3130  Welcome welcome!  So glad to have you over here  :)