May 2014 Moms
Options

Baby drop pics..

I'm 31 weeks and know I still have time before my little monkey drops but I'm already starting to feel lots of pressure. I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies have before and after pics of bellies that show what it looks like.

Re: Baby drop pics..

• Options
    Do a google image search on "baby dropped."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think dropping is possible with this LO. Her heads already in my pelvic bone and kicks are at my belly button!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know if I'll be able to tell when he drops. He's always hung out on the right side so he's never cramped my stomach. He did move to a more transverse position as of last week so I can feel his little bum poking my belly button area. I'm just hoping he moves to the head down position at this point.
  • Options
    My little guy has been head down for over 2 weeks now and at my appointment on Tuesday they gave me a U/S. His head was so far down in my pelvis that we couldn't get a good picture of his face. Still he is all up in my ribs also enough that he has possibly bruised them on my right side. So I'm either really short (5'3") or he may be really long !  Because I don't see how much farther he could drop without falling put completely.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    photo 60020120725ELE036.jpgphoto IMG_18642013130584_zps06545ab5.jpg
  • Options

Couldn't help myself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"