May 2018 Moms

Super Early, Super Unnecessary, Baby name thread

:smiley: 
I know we're all way too early to know what we're having and lots of us are still super paranoid and nervous. However, I also know that for most women we think about names before the lines appear.
  1. If you were to have any name your heart desired for your baby what would it be? And why won't you use it?
  2. Now give the realistic choices you might actually end up with?
  3. What style of names do you like?
  4. If you're comfortable sharing your other children's names what are they? Do you have a sibset in mind?
This is really just for fun and to take our minds off the first tri worries and awfulness. Also I can't guarantee this will be flame free. 

names hackers matthew lillard no names GIF

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: Super Early, Super Unnecessary, Baby name thread

• Loading the player...
  • @sparkymcgeee I LOVE the name Elizabeth. It's my
    middle name and it's so classic. I love Mary in double names too. 
  • @Poppy0419 I love Caroline. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • momo214momo214 member
    edited September 2017
    I wanted Coralie for our first daughter but my family hated it. We have a French last name and wanted to stay in the genre. Pulling for it this go around if a girl. 
  • @mileswithmyles Miles is on my boy list. And my husband struck it down. He's seriously a buzzkill but I LOVE that name. 

• My nephew is a Miles. I also have a friends with a Miles. It's interesting that it's grown in popularity so much in the last few years. 
    Although I didn't realize how popular Isaac was but there are a lot of little boys with the name.

Meimsx no more
  • @sparkymcgeee My middle name is Elizabeth. So is my Aunt's, my Grandmother's, my Great Grandmother's, and my Great Great Grandmother's first name.
  • ivyvines6 said:
    @jbeckley120 Please consider the spellings of your choices. Some of your choices are so great. Bryceson is less so. Bryce is fine and Bryson is a more common spelling while still being an uncommon name. 
    You're so much nicer than me...
    You've obviously forgotten how much of a bully I am. 

space memes seor bullying memesand GIF
    ^^me^^
    All of your gifs do this on my phone... 

• sparkymcgeeesparkymcgeee member
    edited September 2017
    Nooo!!! Stupid mobile bump ruining our gifs!

Meimsx no more
  • @ivyvines6 my grandmother's name is Lillian and I've always loved it. My cousin just used Lily for her daughter's middle name so that's out for us too. 
  • Oh and I love names that are long and lend themselves to a million nickname options!
  • @Cerisrichard I love the name Nia! I worked in daycare in high school and there was a little girl named Nia and she was the most adorable well-behaved child I've ever met, so I think that makes me like the name even more haha.
  • @Cerisrichard I just had to look and see where you're from with those name choices. Love them, but I was like "those are decidedly British type names" and yep! Rhiannon is also one of my favorite names, but it sounds too much like Rihanna for my SO.
  •  For as long as I can remember I've loved the named Micah for a boy. Then a friend went and started dating a Micah (still is) and he's a huge douche- canoe and now that name is ruined for me.
    Our daughters name is Stella. 
    No ideas on what we'll come up with for 2.0. 
  • @Pearlvirus One of my friends from school was called Octavia with the nickname Tavie, I've always thought it was a pretty name!
  • @sharkmama39 I agree. We had people telling us that we would change our minds and the kid is stuck with it forever and blah blah blah. Ugh I was so tired of it. I'm terrible at secret keeping though so I'll probably tell again. 
  • We go pretty traditional with names.  I hope this one is a girl, if so I'm going to lobby hard for Morgan.  IDK about boy, we've already fought through twice to name two boys, a third would be tough!
    November Siggy Challenge

• createmagic14createmagic14 member
    edited September 2017
    1. If you were to have any name your heart desired for your baby what would it be? And why won't you use it?  Dorothy for a girl,  after a dear friend of my grandmother.   However,  it SO. doesn't work with our son's name (Theodore), as it's basically the same name. 
    2. Now give the realistic choices you might actually end up with?  I love Mabel for a girl,  and possibly Bearett for a boy,  but not sure on that.  We had such a hard time choosing a boy name last time.
    3. What style of names do you like?  Generally classic,  old - fashioned names. Nothing in the top 100 if possible. 
    4. If you're comfortable sharing your other children's names what are they? Do you have a sibset in mind?  Theodore. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png