Trouble TTC

TTTC Checkin 08/22/2017

2»

Re: TTTC Checkin 08/22/2017

• @Worldtravler0522 I'm so sorry to hear this! How disappointing and heart wrenching. This stuff is the absolute worst. Sending positive vibes your way and keeping fingers crossed that it's not as bad as it sounds. Hope you're doing okay! 
    TTC #1
    dx: DOR
    8 cycles Clomid (1 BFP & MC)
    3 failed IUIs (Follistim & Trigger)
    IVF #1
  • @Worldtravler0522 - I'm so sorry, endlessly sorry. :(

I don't know very much about the genetic testing or genetic translocations. I can't say how sorry I am that you've had to learn half as much as you've had to learn. Obviously, something is wrong - you've had to go through so much! - and I wish the explanation were easier and more readily available. I wish very much that you hadn't had to endure so many losses. It's cruel. 

I'm so so sorry. This is such bullshit, all of it. Ugh. 

• Loading the player...
  • @Worldtravler0522 I am so sorry that you are going through this again. I know there's nothing I can say to change anything but just know you have support and you're not alone :( 

@tops-2 Hopefully the pain is quick moving and this is over sooner than later. I'm sad for you. 

@funkykey Glad that you are feeling well overall though! I seriously hate waiting. And I have to have CD1 on the 23rd or else I'm out another month due to overbooking. Thinking maybe I should just lie about CD1 if it comes a day early or late... would that be terrible?