May 2018 Moms

Symptoms 8/26

Re: Symptoms 8/26

• @katie121209 try not to freak out! Spotting can definitely be normal. If it continues or worsens you can always run it by your doctor. I'm sure everything is fine!
  • I definitely didn't have symptoms this early with my first two.  This time I'm already exhausted, starving, dehydrated, crampy, queasy...
    November Siggy Challenge

• Loading the player...
  • @katie121209 I had spotting and was put on progesterone. It stopped after that. Did you have sex recently or do anything really strenuous? I'd call your dr just for the reassurance from a professional. I had an early ultrasound and all seems to be fine with my spotting. I told myself the little bean was just burrowing in extra snugly. 
  • On the note of Star Wars, anyone else dreading having a 5/4 baby, so you don't have to hear "May the Fourth be with you" a gazillion times every single year on their birthday??
    That's my niece's birthday... so my brother changed hide license plate to "drthdad" (Darth Dad). Total geeky family over here

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• psgouletpsgoulet member
    edited September 2017
    Oh yeah and I have like no consistency to body temp lol. I get so hot out of no where, and then I'm shivering later on and the house is at the same temp. I'm really loving all the symptoms. I feel like the more of them I feel, and the stronger they are, the more pregnancy hormone I'm making. So the chances of this being a sure thing get better and better. Every time I feel horrible or "off" I do a little internal cheer that the baby is probably healthy :)
  • I made chicken tonight.   Nearly vomited from the smell... both raw and cooked. Lovely. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• @createmagic14  chicken was my nemesis last pregnancy 
  • @createmagic14 I had a meet aversion in any form for a long time with DS. 
  • @sandbar517 Here!  Due May 4th and my last baby was due Dec 18, 2015 the day starvwars came out lol.  He ended up coming on the 9th so I doubt anyone else but me would notice.  
  • Woke up this morning at 2 30 feeling wide awake and nauseas, good lord I hope this doesn't become a regular thing!
  • Is it weird that I have no symptoms? I have high rising betas and had a US and everything looks like how it should be at a little over 5 weeks.  My past 2 pgs I had sore boobs, nausea, and tiredness.  This time absolutely nothing.  I mean my nipples are a little sore but not enough to really notice. How many of you STMs had late arriving symptoms or not many early symptoms at all? My doctor said I should appreciate it while I feel so good but she also said some (few) people don't feel like crap at all.  TW------ I've had multiple losses so I am more than welcoming any horrible pg symptoms! Makes it feel more real. 
  • justsuzie said:
    @katie121209 I had spotting and was put on progesterone. It stopped after that. Did you have sex recently or do anything really strenuous? I'd call your dr just for the reassurance from a professional. I had an early ultrasound and all seems to be fine with my spotting. I told myself the little bean was just burrowing in extra snugly. 
    I have been working out so maybe that's why? I hate calling the doctor I always feel like I'm bothering them but you're probably right 
  • @justsuzie sore breasts are my only major symptom. I tested so early this time because I was sick and wanted to know if I could take any medication and I was not expecting to get a line. I feel like it is still early for symptoms. With DS, I found out I was pregnant much later and I want to say most of the symptoms didn't kick in until 7-8 weeks, when I had fatigue and morning/all day sickness. 
  • My back is so sore! Not sure if it's from carrying my toddler or a new pregnancy thing but it's brutal. Anyone else?
  • My back is so sore! Not sure if it's from carrying my toddler or a new pregnancy thing but it's brutal. Anyone else?
    Now that you mention it that's probably a symptom... I'm also carrying around a 25+ dead weight toddler, and running, so I didn't think about it.
  • One day off 5 weeks and the fatigue has hit me. I can cope with everything else but today I just want to sleep, not entertain a 2 & 3.5 year old. And my mam is in hospital so I'm trekking back and for there every evening. Only me & DH know about the pregnancy. Normally I'd tell my mam straight away but she got a cancer diagnosis 3 weeks ago and is suddenly very ill and confused so it's clearly not the time. Feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions at the moment and so hormonal I keep wanting to cry all the time.
  • @Cerisrichard I'm sorry things are rough for you right now. I can relate, my dad was diagnosed with cancer when I was seven months pregnant and we each took turns staying with him in the hospital. I wish you and your mam the best!
  • @salixjoy38 That eases my mind but I just woke up with nausea......Looks like it's begun.
    @katie121209 Don't worry about bothering them. That is what they are there for.  I feel like you're getting your money's worth!  I called last week at 11pm just to ask if I could take my inhaler.  Piece of mind is work someone thinking you are overreacting. GL
  • @Cerisrichard I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this. I've had a parent with a terminal illness before but not during pregnancy. Good luck to your mom!
  • My boobs have been great and perky and no pain and DH has been loving them. Until today when the excruciating nipple pain has begun...poor DH.
  • @Cerisrichard so sorry about your mom. T&p during this difficult time.
  • @Cerisrichard I'm so sorry about your mom. I went through this with my mom last summer and it was very emotional. You can PM me if you ever need to talk. 
  • Creepy internet hugs, @Cerisrichard
  • justsuziejustsuzie member
    edited September 2017
    @Cerisrichard That's good to hear. I hope she continues to improve. That must be super scary.  SO sorry you are going through this. 

Does anyone else get morning sickness that is more like seasickness/motion sickness.  I don't feel like I'm going to puke.  I do feel like I am hungover on a boat.  I'd rather puke. 

*edit pg brain had me forget to ask my symptom question.
  • @justsuzie I get that sometimes and I get the flip floppy roller coaster stomach too.
  • I have been queasy all the time since Monday. I only tested last night but was pretty sure I must be preggo between that and the fatigue and the bloating and the cramps. I am so bloated I feel like I look 5 months pregnant already!! My usual dress pants felt so uncomfortable I had to ask the hubs to bring me comfy pants at lunch. 4w3d now. 

Anyone else having a fair bit of cramping? I have been especially in the night and morning. It's not as bad as period cramps but I still need a heating pad to be really comfortable when it hits. Makes me kinda nervous. 

@Cerisrichard so sorry to read about your mom. That must be so hard at what should be a joyful time. I hope she continues to improve. 
  • @thunderberry a lot of people are experiencing cramping rn. It's normal.
  • thunderberrythunderberry member
    edited September 2017
    @ivyvines6 thank you! I just saw the on call doctor to see about being referred to someone who does obstetrics and when I asked him about it he was like "well, you know almost 1 in 3 pregnancies don't make it to 12 weeks" . I'm just like ??!? That is not helpful or encouraging??? It was kind of upsetting.  But trying not to take it too much to heart because he's an old dude who seemed to know nothing about pregnancy and other stuff online does seem to show its pretty common.
  • @thunderberry WOW.  I would have had some words for that man.
  • @Cerisrichard thinking of you. I hope your mother continues to do better  <3
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @katie121209 I'm so sorry.  Take care of yourself.

• @katie121209 I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.
  • @katie121209 so sorry to hear this.  You're in my thoughts.

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• @katie121209 I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll be thinking of you, take the time to be good to yourself. 
  • @katie121209 I'm so so sorry.  
  • @katie121209 so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.