May 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms 8/26

I know it's early, but what have your symptoms been? 

Re: Symptoms 8/26

• Options
    With my first I didn't have any symptoms until around week eight. This time is a whole new story! I've already had waves of nausea come and go and I think I'm already having round ligament pain! I think because I'm having them so close together my ligaments must still be loose but sometimes when I turn over in bed, ouch! 
  • Options
    No symptoms here (only 4W3D) though when I woke up this morning my back was achey...going with coincidence. Last time my only early (6-8 weeks) symptoms were aversions to certain smells.  Interested to see how this pregnancy plays out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @char245 I'm the same! Nothing last time until 6-8 weeks. This time I am already feeling nauseous and achey.... it's going to be a long trimester. 
  • Options
    I had a lot of (pretty intense) cramping and lower back pain a couple days ago around the time of my "missed period." Anyone else experience that? It had me freaked out but it's subsided now thankfully. Definitely feel like my ute is more sensitive this time around, I've been feeling every little twinge. I've also been a little nauseous, cold, and sooo hungry!
  • Options
    Just fatigue...ooooohhh, the fatigue.  By 7pm or so I feel, like, supernaturally tired.  
  • Options
    Super thirsty (same with my last pregnancy) and definitely feeling more tired in the afternoons and at night. 

Also belly pain - not cramping just like stomach aches which I don't remember last time but H does (?)
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @char245
    @ella26 Ugh. Sorry you guys are already feeling that! I had horrible nausea and sickness last time from 8 weeks until the baby was born. I hope it stays away as long as possible this time. 
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So far my breast tenderness, fatigue, nausea, and early pregnancy bleeding (which I didn't have with my 1st). I was on zofran my entire pregnancy with DD. Everything made me nauseous, even water. Hoping to not repeat that this time around.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Options
    My breasts are tender almost engorged feeling which bothers me a bit when my toddler nurses, slight headache and the fatigue OMG sooo tired I slept 10 hrs last night and that never happens.  
  • Options
    So far, breast tenderness has been my only symptom. With DS, I had severe morning sickness and food aversions, but I can't remember when it started. I also didn't find out I was pregnant with him until much later because TW- I had a miscarriage the cycle before and never had a period end TW. I've started feeling more tired in the evening, but it's hard to say if that's a symptom or just me being tired from the busy nature of the start of the school year. 
  • Options
    Early pregnancy/implantation bleeding and cramping. I had it with my first, but I hadn't tested as early that time (actually thought it was my period), so it's sort of psyching me out this time around. Which is why I've probably peed on five tests in the last three days  :#. I also have a headache, which I'm guessing is partially from being tired and partially from pulling back on caffeine. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @rowboat4 my caffiene headache was no joke last week. It only took a few days to subside for me, so hopefully it is the same for you!
  • Options
    @rowboat4 my caffiene headache was no joke last week. It only took a few days to subside for me, so hopefully it is the same for you!
    I hope so! I don't remember it being so bad with my first, but I think I "weaned" myself more gradually last time (I still had one cup a day for most of my pregnancy)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yes to the caffeine withdraw headaches! I am not dropping it completely but have lessened and can tell for sure when it's late in the day and I haven't had any. First time around I had morning sickness from week 5-16. It was seriously awful. I'm hoping I can avoid that this time. So far my only symptom has been hypersensitive smell and reflux, plus a little cramping early on but that has since subsided. 
  • Options
    Another with caffeine headaches here! I'm still drinking it just drastically cut back. I get some nausea but nearly as bad as my last two and hoping it stays that way. Also some intense lower back pain, round ligament pain and bloating so bad that I can't wear anything tight.
  • Options
    I'm still before 5 weeks. No nausea or breast tenderness. I had some brown discharge the day my period was supposed to be due. I have that electric feeling in my breasts. Oddly I have corpus luteum pain on both sides. I had a CL cyst last pg and now it feels like I've got them on both sides! 

• Options
    Super nausea and exhaustion here, plus headaches. Headaches give me nausea. No rest, I swear.  Also cut back on caffeine gradually-- I drink only about a cup and a half now vs the pot I was drinking about a month ago. Does not help with the exhaustion, tbh.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Another with caffeine headaches here! I'm still drinking it just drastically cut back. I get some nausea but nearly as bad as my last two and hoping it stays that way. Also some intense lower back pain, round ligament pain and bloating so bad that I can't wear anything tight.
    Omg the bloating. Mine is so bad right now. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Nausea is in full force in my house. I don't remember it starting this early with my last? It's still controllable right now with carefully timed eating and lots of lemon water. 

I also so injured my back about a week after conception (I'm talking completely stuck on the floor, ambulance had to be called kind of injured) and I'm questioning if maybe the pregnancy and loosening ligaments attributed to that? Or maybe just a really crappy coincidence.  
  • Options
    I am an IVF mama so I've had symptoms because of the meds I'm on (darn progesterone!), but one that I really noticed a few days ago was RLP already. I've been pregnant before and recognized it immediately when I was in pain from sneezing and rolling over in bed! I will be 4w tomorrow. Feeling pretty good otherwise!
    Me: 31  SO: 34
    TTC since January 1, 2015.  Together we have three boys who are 4 (mine), 7 (his) and 10 (his).
    CP (July 2015) and M/C @ 5w (Feb. 2016)
    DX Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    3 rounds of Clomid - BFNs  (Nov/Dec '15, May '16)
    2 IUIs - BFNs (May & June '17)
    IVF August 2017 - BFP!!  First Beta - 365

• Options
    Sore boobs for the past week. I have to hold them going down stairs so minimize pain (and they're not even big enough to really bounce).
    Just got hit with my first wave of first tri exhaustion. DH is a good sport and left me to nap on the couch and set me up for a good night in with DD1 & DD2 while he went out for what was supposed to be our night out together. 

Really, really hoping to skip m/s this go around. I had it terrible with DD1, puked from 8w-30w, even with meds. (Although, she was a twin pregnancy.)

• Options
    kpalt said:
    I am an IVF mama so I've had symptoms because of the meds I'm on (darn progesterone!), but one that I really noticed a few days ago was RLP already. I've been pregnant before and recognized it immediately when I was in pain from sneezing and rolling over in bed! I will be 4w tomorrow. Feeling pretty good otherwise!
    I thought I was crazy to be feeling RLP, already! Glad I'm not alone. 

• Options
     I'm exhausted. Plus they put me on a lower dose on my adhd meds when I told my pcp we were ttc, so that's fun too. Oh,  and my toddler still doesn't sttn regularly. Teachers go back Monday and I can't even imagine how I'm going to feel next week. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    Breast tenderness, fatigue, and headaches here (I'm sure from caffeine withdrawls). Coke zero is my weakness and will be my telltale sign for my friends. School just started back up so that only exacerbates being tired! Happy to have these symptoms, though! It weirdly makes me feel better.
  • Options
    Where do I begin, symptoms started back in week 3, nothing like my last pregnancy, when I felt nothing until week 6/7. Already nauseous, tired, sore boobs, pain down low when I sneeze or stand up too fast, blocked nose, thirsty, hungry the moment I finish eating and already had a blood nose too. This pregnancy is pretty intense so far, taking it as a good sign though!
  • Options
    Peering all the time. Forgot that one. 
  • Options
    My biggest one is fatigue. I'm so tired alll the time. I've had some cramping and bloating, too. I completely cut out caffeine with my 1st, but I think I'm going to stick with my one cup of tea a day this time.
  • Options
    Super thirsty (same with my last pregnancy) and definitely feeling more tired in the afternoons and at night. 

Also belly pain - not cramping just like stomach aches which I don't remember last time but H does (?)
    I have this too. Feels sort of like a muscle ache/ bloated feeling all accords my belly. And the thirst.

I have also had a heightened gag reflex for over a week, especially when swallowing pills. Was the first sign I was pregnant as I had it with both previous pregnancies.

slight cramping and nausea, but Hardly noticeable at this stage. And slightly sore breasts.

at least the fatigue hasn't hit yet, that's always the worst part of first tri for me. I feel like I can't drag myself out of the sofa, but have a 3 and almost 2 year old to entertain - lol.
  • Options
    Well nearly barfed after a workout and then went to change DSs poopy diaper bothered me which doesn’t usually but DH swooped in and saved the day and finished changing him.  I need to show him how to spray diapers since we cloth diaper.  
  • Options

I have this too. Feels sort of like a muscle ache/ bloated feeling all accords my belly. And the thirst.

I have also had a heightened gag reflex for over a week, especially when swallowing pills. Was the first sign I was pregnant as I had it with both previous pregnancies.

slight cramping and nausea, but Hardly noticeable at this stage. And slightly sore breasts.

at least the fatigue hasn't hit yet, that's always the worst part of first tri for me. I feel like I can't drag myself out of the sofa, but have a 3 and almost 2 year old to entertain - lol.
    The gag reflux! Last pregnancy brushing my teeth made me throw up almost daily. It's already started this time too. Once I start to gag a litttle it's a huge struggle not to throw up.
  • Options
    Anyone else freezing all the time? Seriously, it's August. WTH
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Options
    @artlea2013 me! I've been bundled up in blankets and my feet are like icicles.
  • Options
    @artlea2013 I range from freezing to sweaty. @rachelg777 my feet have been so cold too! 
    Its winter where I am, but around 50-60 degrees is the coldest it gets. 
  • Options
    All the typical PMS symptoms. Super sore boobs, cramping, mood swings. I thought it was Aunt Flo for sure until I took the test! Now that I know, I'm more in tune, but after having DD, I've had phantom kicks for the past almost 3 years, so I may just be overthinking everything. I feel every twinge down there and can't tell if it's digestion related (thank you fair food) or if it's my womb preparing itself again. Last pregnancy, I had nausea so bad that I couldn't even keep water down right at 6 weeks and stayed on medicine until around the 35th week. Hoping for a much less queasy go-around this time!
    BFP 9/11/13   EDD 5/21/14   MC 9/20/13  <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 2/25/14   EDD 11/5/14   BD 11/4/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

BFP 8/26/17  EDD  5/5/18
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I actually haven't been having a lot of symptoms. Except for major cramping, but not the same as period cramps. Like pulling and stretching. I'm also extremely hot, which is abnormal for me. Usually before PMS I have all kinds of symptoms (and was symptom spotting) but now there's none of that.
  • Options
    I get night sweats, happened first go around too.  Then the last week or so have been waking up in the middle of the night soaked! 
  • Options
    katie121209katie121209 member
    edited August 2017
    I have been feeling some cramping. Can't remember if I had it this early last pregnancy, I'm trying not to over analyze all my symptoms!! Also yesterday I was crazy tired but that may be the cutting down on caffeine. 
  • Options
    esrogersesrogers member
    edited August 2017
    Nausea hit me really hard today (15dpo). Other than that, I've had some cramping and fatigue. 
  • Options
    I've moved on from breast tenderness to cramps and bloating today.  I hate feeling bloated and I am sure the heat isn't helping.