Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 8/31

2»

Re: WTO Thursday 8/31

• @jrm_14 Thank you for the support. I think I also started getting stabby with comments like that around 3 months ttc. People can be insensitive. The appointment was fine otherwise, mainly just a check in. I'll be seeing my gyn next week to figure out next steps for ttc, so that will be the more useful appointment. I'll be 9 dpo at that point (I think), so of course I'm hoping I'll not only be ku but will magically be able to tell that early.

• @zamora_spin and @doxiemoxie212 Thanks for the advice on drinking during the TWW. I've gotten in the habit of having 1 drink most nights of the week, and sometimes 2, so I wondered if that could hinder anything. Sounds like there's not really an exact science to it, so perhaps I'll cut back a little but not a lot. DH homebrews and he has a new grapefruit IPA that will be ready soon so I definitely plan to try it! Thanks also for the tip on coffee drying up CM. I hadn't thought of that!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • @zamora_spin I was telling my H about that study this evening because I was trying to explain why we should try two days in a row because this paper said ED was best. His immediate response was "I bet that paper was written by a man". #ded   I've taught him well.