December 2017 Moms
Options

Game of Thrones *SPOILERS*

Since season 7 seems to be the reunion season, and the season for WTF moments, post your reactions here (I know, I should have done this on Monday, but I'm lazy, ok?)  Just warn us if you're going to spoil anything, since some of us can't always make it until 10:00 PM EST on a Sunday  :D

Re: Game of Thrones *SPOILERS*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    New photos released for next week's ep! https://ew.com/tv/2017/08/16/game-of-thrones-photos-episode-6/

Also the title of the ep is called "Beyond the Wall" and the episode will be 70 minutes long, yay!
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Options
    The next few episodes have to be action packed... I mean there are only a few left! I had been expecting a little more from this weeks episode.
  • Options
    @balletnerd same! Although this season so far has been so good, there was bound to be one episode that was a little less wild than the others, and I think Sunday night's was the one. I think the next two are going to be good ones. The finale is apparently 80 mins long. We have a full 150 minutes of GoT left this season you guys! That's 2 1/2 hours yay!

• Options
    skc040512skc040512 member
    edited August 2017
    @afternoonduck DH TOTALLY missed Gilly revealing that and had no idea why I was freaking out.

@peachy13 I'm totally shipping Jon/Dany idgaf that she's his aunt. It's Thrones, so I mean it could totally be worse...

Edited because Jon's name shouldn't have a K in it...
  • Options
    I was so mad at Sam. ARRRRGGGHHH Listen to her!

I'm not into the Dany Jon romance. Their relatedness creeps me out. I did like the Drogon moment though. I also keep trying to remember the prophecy about her not being able to have kids to figure out if Jon could impregnate her somehow, but wasn't it something about the earth standing still or the sun disappearing or something? Haven't been curious enough to google it. 

It is pretty stupid to try to bring one to Cersei, but I think of them also bringing it to Jamie, who is actually much more reasonable and may at least be able to help them escape with their lives. (Almost had to refer to Jamie as golden hand because I couldn't remember his name. Pregnancy brain!) I don't want any of them to die :(

I hate Littlefinger so much. I hope Arya wises up and kills him. PS- I LOVED the red wedding revenge this season. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    @peachy13 So, maybe the prophecy isn't in the series, just in the books (I can't remember) and it really refers to her husband, Khal Drogo: 

When will he [Drogo] be as he was?" Dany demanded. "When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur, "When the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

So, I don't know if they will use that in the series or not, and it could just mean, "never." But, prophecies are tricky!

I had forgotten the Cersei prophecy, but that's interesting. I had a feeling either Cersei or the baby or both wouldn't make it. I don't know if Jamie really has it in him to kill her unless he brought it about accidentally, but maybe he will decide she will never stop and never see reason and he will have to do it. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • Options
    @cait5413 ooo yeah good reminder about Dany!

• Options
    Omg! That pretty much sums up things right now!!! I love how indepth you guys are, because I've been craming all seven seasons to get caught up and I've missed some minor things that you guys pointed out!! I too am not much on a Team Sam, BUT I think he's going to do something really big possibly Gilly! 

I too think Cersei liked about the pregnancy just to get Jamie! She's on the loosing end, and she's so manipulative that she has to be working some kind of angle! 

The boys up north...almost all my favorites potentially fighting in one spot... Will be great!!!! I too though think the whole idea of taking a white Walker to Cersei is dumb and no way they will just waltz right in get what they want and then back out! 

The whole Dany and Jon Snow relationship...I'm for it!!!! 

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Holy fucking penultimate episode, Batman. 

**edited autocorrect 

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    It was amazing

• Options
    Haven't seen tonight's episode, but I guess I'm the only one shipping Dany and Jorah. He's the best.
  • Options
    I really can't even talk about it. I'll have to think about this episode for a least a day.  Omg
  • Options
    moonlady-2moonlady-2 member
    edited August 2017
    That episode only exacerbated my desire to see Jon and Dany hook up. Omg 

also, can't wait to see what happens with zombie Viserion!!!
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• Options
    skc040512skc040512 member
    edited August 2017
    @NME44 is it bad that the age gap with Dany and Jorah creeps me out more than the whole "she's his aunt" thing does with Jon?
  • Options
    @brittyclem Agree, the only humans I mourned as much as the animals (e.g. direwolf) were Khal Drogo and Hodor. 
  • Options
    SPOILERS!!!!

haha I started screaming at the TV the second that spear was raised "OMG they are going to turn a dragon!" My hubby was like how do you know that? Duh the foreshadowing with the polar bear. If they can turn a bear.... they can turn a dragon. I'm guessing it will breathe Ice instead of fire? Great Episode. Can't wait for next week!
  • Options
    @balletnerd except this should be a White Walker dragon, not just a freaking zombie dragon! Jon's probably going to have to kill the Night King before Viserion dies for real now...
  • Options
    SPOILERS

SO GOOD! So, the chemistry between John and Dany (I mean, "my queen") is great, but I still can't get over the fact that they're related! I mean, at least they aren't brother and sister, but still. I was so sad when the dragon got shot down, and then when they resurrected him! I mean, this is getting REAL. Loved John getting saved. Yeah, the Arya and Sansa thing is annoying, but it feels pretty real to me--they never understood each other. I do hate that they're letting Littlefinger manipulate them, though--come on! You should know better. Arya should kill him, take his face, and take over his information network. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • Options
    Okay FINE. I can get behind Jon and Dany. That was some really intense acting.

Ive never liked the Arya character. So the bickering between Arya and Sansa just seems like par for the course.

And really? Literally no one was pissed at the hound for bringing the white walkers to them? If everyone had just sat quietly and waited for Dany this would all have been fine.
  • Options
    @NME44 IKR about The Hound! I was thinking the same exact thing.

I basically have nothing to say because you guys have covered everything. I can't believe a dragon was killed and turned into a white walker I'm team Dany and Jon although the fact that they're relatives is creepy and the Arya/Sansa storyline is pretty boring. I'm still in awe of this episode. I can't believe there's only one more episode. 
  • Options
    I WANT to like Arya. I really do! But whenever she starts on with the many faced god/I am no one stuff I just can't. If these two dummies would jsut sit down and talk to each other, they'd both realize that the other has also been through some serious shit. I am holding out hope that Arya is putting on an act for Littlefinger, though I think it's more wishful thinking than anything.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    I'm watching now....I want to slap Sansa so bad!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • Options
    Guys...I'm so mad. WHY DIDN'T THEY GIVE ME ANY KIND OF CLOSURE?!? I can't even right now...
  • Options
    OMG, that was a great episode, but I wish it wasn't the season finale. I need questions answered too. 
  • Options
    balletnerdballetnerd member
    edited August 2017
    Now we have to wait forever to see what happens next :( 
  • Options
    Am I the only one who was a little underwhelmed with this episode? I expected it to be epic! 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker