December 2017 Moms
Options

Game of Thrones *SPOILERS*

2»

Re: Game of Thrones *SPOILERS*

• Options
    It was so good. Very happy with the Arya- Sansa storyline! How will we wait for the next season?

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    That was such an epic season finale!! I just wish I didn't have to wait over a year for the next season!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ktcakes87 said:
    Am I the only one who was a little underwhelmed with this episode? I expected it to be epic! 
    It was a whole lot more dialogue than I was expecting...but I did think it was pretty epic regardless, if only because Littlefinger finally got caught
  • Options
    @Skcobb Yes! I was just expecting a lot more action, but holy crap that Littlefinger scene was amazing.
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    The Littlefinger scene made my night! And the ending with the dragon. But they just had to have Sam and Bran discussing John's true identity right before they got it on, didn't they? EWWWWW

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • Options
    sjissjis member
    Loved the finale! So many turning points for our main characters, who will survive the last season!

Cersei will get what's coming to her I hope! 

I laughed when Sansa got badass and they finally killed littlefinger! Yes!

@kater622 yes! Jon Snows ass! I know it's incest and all, but when Bran narrates snow's parentage and he says 'he loved her and she loved him' and they cut to Jon and Dany my heart swooned! 
    But please, what was up with Tyrion creepin? I hope he's not up to something sinister.

Viserion and the wall going down! Holy crap! I can't believe I have to wait for more than a year for the last season!  :'(
  • Options
    @ktcakes87 i agree! I thought it was a great ep but I think my expectations were too high. It kind of felt just like a regular episode to me, not an extra-long season finale. 

I'm glad we have clarification on a lot of things as well as spoken confirmation that Jon is a Targ and the rightful heir, and so glad the Sansa/Arya/Littlefinger plot came to a head. I thought the whole meeting/truce at the Dragonpit was kind of pointless, seeing as though nothing has really changed. Jon/Dany are going to eventually find out that Cersei was lying to them. And YES to Jon/Dany hooking up. The romantic in me wishes there was a little more in that scene -- maybe the stuff that happened between them shutting the door and then full-out banging. Like, what was said/done to get to that point?

So curious about next season and am guessing it picks up right where we left off. 
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Options
    @peachy13 I, of course, wanted to kill Cersei as usual. I figured she was plotting but I didn't think she wouldn't send ANY troops at all. I love that Jamie left her to keep his word--that is really interesting to me. I'm also really glad Reek (what's his name? Preggo brain) is going to rescue his sis. My only question is-- how will he find her? Is she still at king's landing, or did the uncle take her?  

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • Options
    @ktcakes87 I mostly agree with you on this! For being the finale, the majority of it was a snooze fest.....Except seeing Jon and Danny, and the ending!!!!!!! That dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!