March 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In - 8/10

13»

Re: PGAL Check-In - 8/10

• Options
    Five days away from TB to take the ILs to Cali and I'm just catching up.

I just want to say, thank you and I love our little corner of the Internet. 

@kiki75 You have such an amazing way with words and I look forward to reading every post you write. That post was perfect and I'm sending hugs your way. 

@senora76 I am so very sorry for your loss. 

@chasingroygbiv everyone else has already said it, but those people suck. I'm sorry that happened. I had a similar disregard for my loss and feelings, but much less traumatic experience which is why I swapped insurance options and OB's. I also, prior to moving to the desert, dealt with a string of crappy medical professionals with crappy bedside manners. <3 I agree. Some of them should work at the DMV. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers! Had my US today and everything looked great! I got to see the baby's heartbeat, legs, arms, and it was wiggling around. The radiologist noted there was a small implantation bleed which could be from the placenta, or pooled blood from actual implantation of the egg. He also noted that the twin sac is officially gone, which could have been what I experienced yesterday. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kalawa I'm glad everything looked good. 
  • Options
    @kiki75 big hugs  <3