Babies on the Brain

Weekly Chat - August 6

Good Morning Ladies! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

What are you looking forward to this week?

What are you dreading? 

Have any goals/things you want to get accomplished this week? 

Random thoughts?

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? 

Re: Weekly Chat - August 6

• What are you looking forward to this week? Seeing and catching up with my work friends, prepping for the new school year.

What are you dreading? The rush to get everything prepped inbetween meetings and professional development. Also, the possibility of AF :(

Have any goals/things you want to get accomplished this week? Getting my classroom completely set up and ready to go for the school year.

Random thoughts? I'm tired just thinking about this week lol

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving followed by Christmas closely behind.
  • @glitzandglitter FX for no AF!! And good luck setting up your room, I can't imagine having to set up a classroom, haha

Looking forward to: sewing a new dress!! I want to wear it for a trip at the end of the month and haven't had time, so I need to find a pattern and get that done hopefully this week, if not by next week.

Dreading: honestly not sure that I'm dreading anything. Guess that's a good thing! Lol

Goals: at least get the aforementioned dress started (find a pattern, get that printed/cut, maybe cut fabric). 

GTKY: Used to be Christmas since I'd see all my extended family, but since my grandma passed a couple years ago we haven't gotten together, we've kind of split off into smaller groups :/ I'd say Christmas is still pretty high up there for me, but I also love 4th of July and New Years!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Loading the player...
  • Morning all!

@glitzandglitter Having the classroom set up and DONE is going to feel amazing.
    @CecilB93 I'm so impressed you can sew! My mother must have tried to teach me a dozen times growing up, and I now regret not having more patience. Such a useful skill, especially (I imagine) when it comes time for kid costumes, etc.

What are you looking forward to this week? The boss is out of town until next Monday! So (FX) it should be one of those rare weeks where you start Monday knowing exactly what needs to be accomplished by Friday, and nothing else gets piled on. It's the best feeling.

What are you dreading? Dread's a little strong, but I've promised  myself I'll call/set up lunches with a few friends I've drifted apart from over the last few months. I love my friends but I'm pretty darn introverted, and the socializing (along with the angst of needing to apologize for prior flakiness) takes a lot out of me.

Have any goals/things you want to get accomplished this week? Cleaning out my car/trunk and packing my lunch for work 3/5 days. 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Definitely New Years. I love resolutions, clean slates and starting lines. Oh, and champagne.
  • @glitzandglitter - FX that you don't have to worry about AF and you get a BFP!!
    @CecilB93 - I'm so impressed you can make your own dress! That's awesome!

What are you looking forward to this week? Hah, possibly O'ing? Other than that, not too much.

What are you dreading? I've been having anxiety attacks at work from being forced to take on a lot of work from the office lead kind of checking out.

Have any goals/things you want to get accomplished this week? Typical house work. Getting organized before classes start again. I need to buy some supplies, and a new planner which I'm excited about.

Random thoughts? I love the positivity in this group. :smile:

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving! It's the only holiday where the whole family gets together, and we usually end up with three Thanksgiving dinners, which is fun.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @glitzandglitter What grade do you teach? It's always sad when summer's over!

@CecilB93 Yeah seriously that is impressive! How long does that take you?

@emiliadkay Totally feel you on dreading calling people and making plans. I will go to extremes to avoid talking on the phone.

@izza2 Enjoy all the BD around O time!

What are you looking forward to this week? DD has her last week of "summer camp", which basically just means that her church preschool will be in session from 9-12 MWF. But I get a few mornings to myself!

What are you dreading? One of DH's friends is coming in town this weekend. Maybe not dreading it but it's just going to be stressful and I'd rather have a chill weekend with just us.

Have any goals/things you want to get accomplished this week? Just a whole bunch of cleaning! But I want to work out MWF morning too.

Random thoughts? How did summer go by so fast?

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Fourth of July! I love summer, grilling, pool, fireworks...
    Christmas is a close second

• @lifesabeach85 it's not a pattern I've done before, so I'll have to print, tape, and cut all of that paper first (least favorite part of sewing!!), then I cut the fabric, then I sew it all together. So it'll take me a few hours probably. I can sew a cloth diaper in a little over an hour though, probably quicker the more I do it (and I was chatting with a friend last time, so it was a little slow, lol). 

I'm completely self taught when it comes to sewing, and I'm still learning a lot honestly. But I do love that I can make myself and my family clothes and things. I made a walker pouch for MHs grandma recently, took me a couple hours to find a pattern, cut, and sew it.

@emiliadkay FX for a slow easy week for you at work!!

@izza2 I can't imagine three Thanksgiving dinners!! Too much food  :D
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Happy Sunday, everyone!

@glitzandglitter your chart is so pretty, I hope it means no AF in your near future!

DH and I are going to see The Great Dictator at an Alamo Drafthouse on Saturday. 
    What are you dreading? 
    DS has a doctors appointment, and while I enjoy seeing his new stats, shots are no fun, and I'm slightly worried about his language skills.
    My dad wants to run a 5K together in a month, so I'm going to start running so I'll be ready. I'm glad, because I need a fitness goal other than losing weight.
    Random thoughts?
    I'm going to teach a few less hour this week so I can sleep more. Hopefully it will improve my mood.
    In the past it was always Thanksgiving, but since we started celebrating with DH's family it's just not the same. I so I guess Christmas.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @cecilB93 - It is an undertaking for sure. I am going to try to lay low. There have been some room moves at the end of last week and just finished unpacking from when they moved my room in May. I am really hoping that they don't move my room again. I am so impressed you can sew a dress. I would love to be that talented in the sewing department.
    @emiliadkay - Yes, it will feel amazing when it is done:) I hope you have an easy week. I'm not great about calling either. 
    @izza2 - I am so hoping that AF is a no show! I'm sorry work is so stressful for you right now :( I hope it calms down soon. Take care of yourself. When do your classes start back up?
    @lifesabeach85 - I will be teaching kindergarten this year. I hope you enjoy your mornings you have to yourself those are always amazing!
    @lalala2004 - Thanks! I am hoping it means she won't be  visiting anytime soon. I hope DS's appointment goes well. 
  • @glitzandglitter - The 28th, so 3 more weeks. :tired_face:

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @glitzandglitter I hope the new school year goes well for you! Also, that AF doesn't show her face. Do you do the whole "themed classroom" thing? Thanksgiving is a lovely holiday, and Christmas is great, of course.

@CecilB93 What kind of dress are you making? I'm planning to get a sewing machine before the end of the year so I can start making my own clothes. Maternity clothes are hard to find in my size, so I'm hoping I can make some for myself. I hope your extended family is able to get together sometime soon!

@emiliadkay FX that your week goes as smoothly as you hope!

@izza2 Is there anyone you can talk to about the work load so that your brain can get a break? That's definitely not a good thing to have to deal with, especially at work.

@lifesabeach85 FX that the visit from your DH's friend won't be as stressful as you think. Good luck with the cleaning and working out plans!

@lalala2004 Have you ever done a 5K before? FX that your DS's appointment goes well!

What are you looking forward to this week? I'm off work for the next two days, so that'll be nice. I'm hoping that the heat will break, but that's doubtful. 

What are you dreading? I was on antibiotics for the sinus infection I had last week, and every time I'm on them, I end up with the same reaction. So I'm dreading that happening >.<

Have any goals/things you want to get accomplished this week? We have a bookshelf we bought that we have to put together. We're supposed to get our carpets cleaned this week, so hopefully they'll actually come this time. I want to get the house cleaned up and all of our laundry put away.

Random thoughts? I'm very tired, but I don't want to take a nap, since I'm off the next two days.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Once again, the oddball out...

I LOVE Halloween. It's been my favorite for years.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • @dreamscapes_ yes I do woodland theme :) cute little forest animals. I hope you enjoy your days off! 

• @dreamscapes_ Yes! Before I got pregnant with DS I did quite a few of them, most with my dad. It is definitely something I've missed. I started jogging a bit after DS was born but then I got Beachbody on Demand and started doing that instead. 
    *Siggy Warning*

• @dreamscapes_ I'm making a maxi dress :) I'm using the Boundless Knit Dress pattern by Patterns for Pirates. I love their patterns and they're so easy to follow! 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @glitzandglitter good luck with your classroom!  Fingers crossed there's no AF!

@CecilB93 I love to sew!  I always think I can get it done in a couple of hours, though, and it always takes that long just to cut it out.  Your pattern is pretty and looks fairly easy (And would probably make a good maternity dress, 
    @dreamscapes). Good luck!  Please share a picture of your dress when you're done (if you're comfortable with that).

@emiliadkay I am way jealous of a week where you know what's coming and nothing is added.  I hope it happens for you!

@lifesabeach I just had one of those weekends.  It was fun seeing everyone, but the coordinating was stressful and all the activity was exhausting.

@lalala2004 I love the Alamo Drafthouse, I'm so jealous!  We don't have any near us, though.  I've gone in Austin while visiting family.  But they're all moving away now, so I have no idea when I'll be able to go back.

@dreamscapes_ I love putting furniture together.  So I'm weirdly a little jealous of your bookshelf.

It's the last week of summer before faculty are back for Fall semester and students start moving in again.  I love campus when it's so quiet.

What are you dreading? 
    Our Dean is weirdly worried about his presentation during the faculty retreat next week, so he keeps demanding more data slides, hoping he'll get the answer he wants.  And they're always needed ASAP, and are always more complicated than he realizes.  So I'm worried there will be more of that.

We just got three boxes of hand-me-downs from my sister-in-law, so I'd like to go through them to see what we want to keep and what we'll still need for the coming winter.

Random thoughts?
    My finger has gotten a little red and flaky under my wedding ring.  According to the internet, it's either a reaction to accumulated soap and whatnot in the ring, or to the nickel in the metal.  I've been wearing my ring on other fingers, which is surprisingly frustrating for me, hoping it will clear up soon.  I'm worried it'll turn out to be a nickel allergy and I won't be able to wear my wedding ring again.

I think Thanksgiving.  I like the food and the family, but there's not the pressure that goes with gifts or costumes.

• @dreamscapes_ - I had a meeting with the manager last week about it, and she's going to see what's going on and get things back in working order. :smile:

PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @Secretstapler it's definitely our favorite theater. We are lucky enough to have 2 in the area! They are expanding so hopefully you'll have one near you someday. 

I've had the same issue with the skin under my ring. I used coconut oil and lotion on it more frequently and that seemed to help.
    *Siggy Warning*

• KFrobKFrob member
    edited August 2017
    What are you looking forward to this week?  Getting my hair cut on Wednesday!  Its been far too long!  I also need it colored but I'm trying really hard to cut that out to save on cost.  I'm naturally dark blonde and have really fine hair (I think dark blonde at this point?) and I get highlights.  The color helps gives me volume.  I'm afraid of my hair looking flat and boring without highlights.  We'll see what my miracle working stylist can accomplish!  Also, we have concert tickets for a show in Boston on Saturday and we're staying the night.  DD is staying with my parents.  We need this couples time SO BAD.    

What are you dreading?  A birthday party for my nephew at one of those trampoline parks.  DD is way too young to participate and I know there's going to be a melt down over it. 

Have any goals/things you want to get accomplished this week? The usual, trying to get a consistent exercise routine going.  I've started to log my exercise to keep myself more accountable.  I'd also like to talk DH into trying this week a month earlier than planned.  We'll see how it goes!  We already joked that the fore mentioned night away plus alcohol will result in #2.  

Random thoughts?  I woke up with such a bad headache, I feel hung over.  

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Christmas!!  I love love fall and winter.  I get pretty excited starting in early Oct.  We always go get a tree the weekend of Thanksgiving.  I love all the build up.  The presents, baking, the warm cozy feelings, snow!  It makes me smile just thinking about it!    

@CecilB93 I worked at a small fabric store all through high school and college and used to try to sew all the time!  I have a huge stash of fabric even after several purges.  I was never good at clothing though, I didn't have the patience to rework things to get them to fit.  I'm impressed by anyone who does!  I've made some quilts, purses, and curtains.  I have a ton of unfinished projects.  I also feel like to get back into it I need a craft room where I can just leave the mess.     

@emiliadkayI'm the same with friends.  I lost most of my friends when I got pregnant because they didn't understand me not feeling up to hanging out in my first trimester (none of them had kids).  I haven't really made any new one since I tend to be a bit introverted and its so much work.  

@dreamscapes_ Good luck with the book shelf!  

@secretstapler Hand me downs are the best!  Going through the hand me downs is the worst...

@izza2 That sounds awful!  I'm glad you were able to meet with the manager to talk things out. It must have been a relief just to get it off of your chest.

Edit bc my tagging got funky
  • Good morning everyone, hope you all had a good weekend! 

It's definitely sad that summer is almost over, and school will be starting again before you know it! 

What are you looking forward to this week? I don't really have anything going on this week, so by default, I'm looking forward to the weekend already! 

What are you dreading? The boss is finally in Th-Fr after being out for 2 weeks. Because he was out for so long there was a lot of stuff I couldn't get done without his approval. Now it's all "late" (not really that big of a deal) and I feel like it's my fault, and like I'm going to get in trouble. 

Have any goals/things you want to get accomplished this week? Keep working out and eating better. It's working so far! 

Random thoughts? None really... 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday? Definitely Thanksgiving - give me all the food! Halloween is a close second. 
  • @glitzandglitter Cute! :D So far I've just been picking up the house and doing laundry.

@lalala2004 I hope you're able to get back into it, then!

@CecilB93 Awesome! I'll have to check out their patterns once I get a machine :)

@Secretstapler So far the bookshelf is still in its box. Waiting for my husband to get home, since it's too heavy for me to put together. How long have you been wearing your ring? I think if it was a nickel allergy, it would probably have shown up already. Maybe try some hydrocortisone cream and see if that helps?

@izza2 I'm glad you talked to her about it! My DH constantly gets other people's stuff dumped on him at work, and it's driving us both crazy. He almost never gets out of work on time because of it and usually ends up with a minimum of a 10 hour day. Yesterday was 12.

@KFrob Your hair sounds a lot like mine. It's very fine (it runs in my family), so it looks super flat most of the time. I cut it short in June and it usually looks nice and fluffy now!

@kimberbeep Good luck with all the extra stuff at work!

So I got a call from the OBGYN I went to with my test results. I officially do not have PCOS, which makes me happy. I do, however, have "slightly low" AMH levels. They said that if we have trouble getting pregnant after six months of trying, they'll refer me to an RE. Not entirely sure how I feel about it yet.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Hi all!  I am jumping in now at the end of a long day, so I will come back later tonight or maybe tomorrow to reply and such :)

What are you looking forward to this week?  Another pretty laid back week for me. My best friend is coming over for a dinner and wine date on Friday so I'm excited about that.

What are you dreading? Hopefully this doesn't happen, but if the rest of my work week continues like today, I'm gonna fall out by the end!  We are having some full moon shenanigans right now - approx 1 million people signed in to the walk-in clinic today and all were needing something urgent. I ended up staying an extra hour today just to finish the paperwork.  So I'm a little nervous that I'll go back in tomorrow and it'll be more of the same!  :#

Have any goals/things you want to get accomplished this week? Nothing much, I did well on my fitness goals last week so I'd love to keep that up again.

Random thoughts? Anyone else watch GOT last night?? I thought this episode was soooo good. I might have to watch it again!

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday?  Thanksgiving! Nothing better than family bonding through overeating, haha. It used to be Christmas but every year it gets harder to find gifts for everyone. I have seriously thought about asking to do a gift-free Christmas one year but I don't think my family would like it - even though no one ever knows what they want or what to get each other!
  • @lalala2004 and @dreamscapes_  Thanks for the advice.  I've been wearing the ring for five years now, so it does seem like a pretty delayed reaction.  I've been wearing it on the other hand for a few days, and today especially I've been lotioning liberally, and it's starting to look a lot better.  I think I'll give it another day or two then clean it thoroughly and try again.  Fingers crossed!
  • @izza2 Have you in my thoughts this week. Hope you're taking things day by day and the week has been more manageable than you feared. And hope for a more permanent change in what's being added to your plate soon.

@lifesabeach85 Ugh we are too similar. I'm always so excited to make plans to have people come stay with us, but when the arrival is "upon us" would give anything for them to cancel and us get a low-key weekend back. The feeling's only heightened when they're friends or family of DH that I'm still not fully comfortable around. That said, more often than not the visit ends up being a blast and I'm glad we did it. Hope that's the case for you! 

@lalala2004 Are you using any particular training program to get ready for your 5K? And either way, how's the first week going? I'd love to sign up for a race this fall, and you may be the kick in the pants I need.

@KFrob Yayy haircut AND date night! Sounds like a dream week. FX you get that one month advance you're hoping

@kimberbeep I feel you on the boss-return dread (arriving Sunday night for yours truly). You may very well get in trouble for anything his absence delayed (cuz people can suck), but it is so *not* your fault. Hang on to that, because no-one beats us up as well as ourselves.

@dreamscapes_ Glad you got good (great) news from your doctor re: PCOS! I know what it feels like, though, to kinda be hoping for a diagnosis, so you can just do something about it already. 6 months sounds like forever, but FX this negative on PCOS means you never even get close to that.  

@diaphena Mondays like that are terrible - here's hoping the week got it out of its system. And YES. This was the first GOT I've really been into this season and the fever is back!

@Secretstapler Soak up every second of that quiet campus this week. Agree with everyone on the ring - would be odd for a nickel allergy to come on this late (though bodies are nothing if not weird). Lotion/cream it up like crazy.
  • @diaphena YES.  We watched last night and I had goosebumps! Up until this season we binge watched and it's SO HARD to wait a week eek! 

@emiliadkay DH nixed the TTC one month early. He makes such rational valid points darn him. The closer we get to our timeline the more impatient I get! 
  • @diaphena - We watched GoT last night and it was pretty good. I do get annoyed how EVERY episode ends on a cliffhanger. I mean, I get it, but it's also soooooo annoying!! Maybe I'm just too used to watching shows on Netflix, where even if there's a cliffhanger, I can just watch the next episode right away!! 

@KFrob - I am also getting more impatient the closer we get to TTC. We're basically waiting until right after our honeymoon in November. Like AF will be due 3 days after we return and I'll stop taking BC then. He's told me we could start right after the wedding (next month) but... Honeymoon is all-inclusive and I want to enjoy my tropical adult drinks!! 
  • @emiliadkay I'm using the Pacer app to track my runs, but before I ever did a 5K I did the Couch to 5K app. It really does work. Since I've been doing plenty of cardio I figured I could jump right in fairly quickly. I jogged 1.5mi yesterday and I could have gone longer from a cardio standpoint, my hip flexors just weren't happy. I'm going to do yoga on my off days, so hopefully that helps. The C25K app only has you track 3 runs a week, so it's totally doable. Running is such high impact you can easily overdo it if you don't take rest days.
    *Siggy Warning*

• @emiliadkay I also used the couch to 5k app when I first got serious about running. I also used it again when I started back up after DD was born. It's super easy! 

@KFrob @diaphena @kimberbeep and any other fans, the best joke I heard about episode four was "well the last time Jon took a girl in a cave he got on his knees..."

• KFrobKFrob member
    edited August 2017
    @lifesabeach85 When they were in the cave I said to DH "I know Daenerys is Jon's aunt or something but I kinda want them to be a power couple!" And his response was "nope, Jon and the wildling girl were so in love, and now I know they got married in real life, I'm emotionally committed to them!" 

Edit cause words are hard 
  • @emiliadkay @KFrob @kimberbeep @lifesabeach85 plus anyone I missed....yes! My GOT people! This was my favorite episode so far this season. The others were good but this is the first time I wanted to watch it again. The cliffhangers are tough when you're not binge watching, but they do make for good conversations! And MH had the same joke... "You know what happens when Jon Snow takes a girl in a cave" haha. 

Hope everyone is doing good today! I'm on mobile right now so tagging and replying is a bit of a challenge... But it is good to see this board staying active! @emiliadkay thanks for your thoughts, today has been busy but nothing like yesterday. Fingers crossed it continues to calm down!
  • glitzandglitter no fair having all of your classroom set up AND the possibility of AF! Only one at a time allowed! A woodland theme sounds so cute for a classroom!

CecilB93 how cool that you can sew your own clothes! What are some things that you've made in the past? Any pics? :)

emiliadkay I feel you on that introverted stuff. It is nice to catch up with friends, but it's so much WORK.

izza2 Oh no that sounds like a lot is going on! I'm sorry that it's piling on you so much and causing negative emotions. Many internet hugs that it passes and gets sorted out quickly!

lifesabeach85 Having mornings is good! Days when I'm off (no kids...yet) I feel like I'm generally productive in the mornings (which can't be said for the afternoons, lol). Hopefully you are able to get done what you need to during those hours!

lalala2004 I'm so excited for you to do that 5k! It's so cool that you and your dad have been doing them together, hopefully you can pick it back up easily!

Secretstapler aw I'm sorry that your finger is having an odd reaction to your ring. Hopefully it clears up soon!

KFrob you have like a dream week! Hair appointment and a date night! Week goals! Every every minute of it, especially in trying for #2. ;)

kimberbeep lol you totally have my train of thinking. Gotta make good use out of that AI. ;)

It's my last full week of work before I officially quit and start my awesome new job! FW should be coming up soon so I'm hoping that we can start HIO after Wednesday.
    What are you dreading? 
    Also HIO. Not that I'm dreading the act, but I'm dreading that I'll be looking forward to it and that it won't happen. :(
    Just keep up with my exercise.
    Random thoughts?
    I'm excited for lunch! Haha. Just gonna be cheese and crackers with a side salad, but so yummy!
    I think I'm gonna ditto all the Thanksgiving replies. Such yummy food! I also like it because one of DH's friends does a Regrets-giving that's a friends-giving where we all sit around and discuss what we regret about the year (sometimes it's joking like "I regret eating lunch, there's so much good food!" to useful "I regret not enrolling in classes sooner" to serious "I regret not being a better friend and flaking out on so many plans"). It's really fun but also nice.

• What are you looking forward to this week? Getting IUD out, honestly we don't get a long. I wish they had a thread dedicated to IUD woes!
    What are you dreading this week? Helping (possibly nagging) husband to clean out garage haha 
    What are you looking forward to this week?  Well, actually a really mean nurse who refuses to call me by my name and has dubbed me "RED" as if that isn't original, and puts me down in front of my peers and patients is being transferred.....I have been her push over for three years. Some of us are celebrating her new found success..... out of state. 
    Goals? Spend more time at gym
  • @JennyColada - got nothing done in the classroom yesterday - the AC was broken :'( It was sort of fixed today. But not as cold as I'd like but anything is better than yesterday. AF is still not here. She is waiting until I least expect it I guess. Yay! I am so excited for you to start your new job :)
    @ihope36 - That is terrible! Glad she is leaving.
  • @ihope36 I didn't care for my IUD either. I think I only kept it in for about a year or two and then switched back to BC pills.

@glitzandglitter omg no AC? That's terrible! Hopefully it cools down quickly now that it's fixed.

My new boss called me today to check in and see if I have any questions before I start and do onboarding. He sounds very excited. I thought that was nice of him to give me a call!

• Those are all the pics I have on my phone, lol. I've got some stretch denim and plan to make DS some skinny pants/loose jeggings, my dress of course, and I need to start looking for fabric for matching Christmas pajamas again (something I hope to do every year). I also want to make more diapers and some wet bags so we can do CD full time! Just need more PUL to make more small wet bags for daycare.

Just remembered...I also made a few hats and a couple shark tail blankets for family for Christmas last year. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @CecilB93 I'm impressed! That cloth diaper is so cute. We cloth diaper to save money, but I definitely got hooked on how cute they are!
    *Siggy Warning*

• @CecilB93 so cute! Love the Christmas PJs-every-year plan. Someday making Christmas stockings for everyone in the family is one of the #lifegoals that makes me want to try sewing one more time!
  • @CecilB93 I loooooove that bow tie!!! Your litttle man is precious! 

• @CecilB93 - very nice job!! 
  • @CecilB93 OMG QUEEN! I am so impressed!

AFM: Our help desk at work is full of complete idiots and my extra large iced coffee is the only thing keeping me from totally 1. crying 2. screaming at someone. 5 more days!