April 2018 Moms

Symptoms Thread - Week of 7/29

*This thread will get started weekly, and most/all symptom talk should go here so it's all in one place. Please don't start your own discussion about specific symptoms unless you are having or threatening a MC.*

So let it out ladies - How are ya'll feeling?

TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
Started TTC August 2016
BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
BFP: 2/27/20

Re: Symptoms Thread - Week of 7/29

• I am pretty nauseous.  Not bad enough to get sick, but it keeps hitting me hard.  

If, this is anything like my other three pregnancies, I will be nauseous for a few days, it will go away and then come back full force and I will then have morning sickness the entire of my pregnancy. 

Other than that, my boobs are slightly sore, and I feel a bit tired. 

Also, I feel like I want to eat literally everything.  I don't think that is so much a symptom, as it is the fact I am now not dieting.  I really need to rein it in.  I think I am still going to calorie count to a degree so I don't gain an insane amount of weight.
  • Today Im not feeling so bad but for the last few days Ive had constant nausea and heartburn. It feels like i constantly have something in my throat and tums do not help. I just "worked out" for the first time in a couple of weeks and i was dying after 10 minutes of a slow pace on the elliptical. Im also paranoid that Im going to hurt something lol oh and freezing! Like wear a sweatshirt in 80 degree weather freezing. This is weird for me because normally im hot all the time. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Nausea started days before The BFP. Sore boobs and extremely hot (that could just be from NC summer though) if I take b6 and unisom before bed I bypass nausea for the day. Didn't take it the night before last and yesterday I felt crappy. Took it last night and today is a good day. Hopefully this combo continues to work. Emetophobic here so nausea is the devil to me. 
  • lundlund member
    No real nausea for me yet. I had one wave a few days ago, but it only lasted about 20 minutes. I do, however, feel a little pukey if I get really full. 

Other than that, I've been breaking out more, had a bit of tingling in my feet, definite increased sense of smell, cramping/bloating, gas, increased thirst, frequent urination (duh), and increased hunger. 

Some of that might be due to the progesterone that I'm on. 
  • I've got some nausea that gets bad in early afternoon, and my boobs are pretty tender. Like, don't hug me. I've also been having a lot of ute twinges/cramps and my lower back is starting to feel it. Seems early for those things.
  • I'm having a few light symptoms, but nothing that I can even really be sure aren't just in my head. Feeling more tired (or am I just using it as an excuse to nap? ;) ), a little nauseous here and there, maybe an increased sense of smell, some light cramping/pinching/pulling in my uterus/core (especially yesterday when I was doing a lot of lifting and moving of boxes), thirsty and peeing more (or is it just because I'm trying to drink more water, because, hydration though?), more emotional (or is it just because I'm expecting to be?). Definitely breaking out more, especially on my back and chest! Oh, and my nipples are totally leaking clear/whitish liquid if I squeeze them, or sometimes even just touch them. That is totally new and unusual for me.
    *TW* With both of my last pregnancies, which both ended in MC, I also had basically no symptoms. Even though I know that it's not the way it works, I'd really like to have some clear symptoms so that I could feel more cofident that this one will stick. */TW*
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• sjn00sjn00 member
    Clearer face
    Abdominal cramps
    Fatigue
    Hair stopped falling out in clumps
    Dislike smell of coconut oil
    Sore chest
    Adversion to coffee
    Dizziness
    Increased anxiety
    Constant hunger
    Bloody snot
    Sciatica pain
    Strange dreams
    Peeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Spotting. 

Lol, ive kept notes. 
  • zombiemom1318zombiemom1318 member
    edited July 2017
    @SaraJoy00 My adversion to coffee is full blown. And I really need it haha 
  • Not too much quite yet. My sciatica pain has flared a time or two (was awful with #1) and I have to pee a LOT. Other then that life is as usual. 
    DH(27) + Me (27) = 1/14
    Baby #1: Aug. 2016
    Baby #2: April 1st, 2018
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Very mild nausea, milk cyst I was diagnosed with about 6 weeks ago keeps feeling like someone is shoving a knife in it, hormonal mid-cycle acne cleared up (yay!), very mild cramps, extreme fatigue. Very, very bad fatigue. Doesn't help both my kids have been waking up MOTN the past several days at different times.
  • Glad I'm not the only one feeling crampy, puts my mind at ease some! 
  • I'm feeling pretty meh. I'm crazy emotional the past few days which is why I decided to test again. Glad I did. I'm nauseated off and on, and crazy crazy tired. Crampy off/on...No other sx ATM. 

@holly321 I hear you on the eating. I want everything right now but then I think about eating and I feel nauseated. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• I'm pretty tired and have extremely sore breasts. No major nausea but I didn't experience much with my other two pregnancies but I am experiencing some food aversions. 
  • Nothing too crazy here, just a bit tired by the end of the day - earlier than usual. And lots of Cm? Who knows. I'm also looking forward go the symptoms - bring them on! With my DD I was nauseous and tired strarting ~6-7 weeks, and after my recent MC I am very anxious to feel more symptoms. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD on a recent trip to London. 3 yrs old.
    EDD 4/7/18
    MC 5/20/17 @8 wks
  • anyone else getting the super smell? my dog farted earlier today and I almost vomited. And MH sprayed the bathroom (on the other side of the house) with febreeze hours ago and the smell is still wafting through my nose.
  • @looeeze YES!! This week DH made a balsamic reduction and the smell was terrible also the worsestershire sauce he puts on everything sends me to the bedroom. 
  • I really don't have many symptoms.  My face is breaking out more and I have slightly sore nipples.  I'm extremely bloated.  When I wear pants it's unpleasant because the pressure feels awful.  I also have dull cramps all the time (this symptom is making me crazy because I worry so much).  I also can't make it through the night without going to the bathroom.
    I thought all of it could be associated with the progesterone I'm taking but I really didn't get many symptoms during my TWW when I was taking it so who knows.
  • I put this elsewhere but extreme fatigue. Boobs are somehow becoming even more sore these last few days and now I'm peeing 3x a night. Lovely. @looeeze I definitely also have the crazy smell issue. We were at a concert on Friday and I could smell other people's shampoo etc. made me so sick. Also, @SaraJoy00 call my curious but why was your hair falling out pre-pregnancy?!
  • @mispanda the dull cramps make me super nervous too. But as long as they don't get worse or come with spotting, we should be fine. Your betas were really good too! 
  • I'm not peeing anymore than usual but that's because I have a retroverted uterus so it doesn't hang over my bladder- it juts into my colon.

• I have the worst heartburn. I'm vomiting. Everything smells like garbage or dog poop. My nipples are on fire. I can't stop burping. I went to be at 9:38 last night...
  • @lund That makes sense- the correlation being key. Sorry it freaked you out! I had spotting for 5 straight days (10-15 dpo) and I was a wreck. 
  • Sore boobs, wake me up in the night sore. More peeing! A little insomnia and that's about it for now. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kmallskmalls member
    I turned down ice cream today. It just didnt sound appealing to me at the time. Please send help. 
    @justkeepswimming8 - girl. All of my condolences. 
  • Does having a strange craving for ketchup count!? LOL 
    @justkeepswimming8 I send my condolences. Ice Cream is life. 

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Anyone else have a cold? I have gotten a cold in the first weeks of all of my pregnancies and it hit me hard today. 
  • hedgepighedgepig member
    edited July 2017
    @justkeepswimming8 I had some ice cream tonight and it gave me my first bout of nausea. Tasted good, just didn't feel good.  :(
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Ahhh the dreams have started! Oh how I hate pregnancy dreams!! Happened with my first two also. I still have ones from them that haunt me. Like movie quality and oh so disturbing...
  • Cramping, boob pain, slight nausea, peeing all the time... and I have all the emotions. 
  • @nond135 me too with the dreams. Nothing to bizarre right now just ones that make no sense lol

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Does having a strange craving for ketchup count!? LOL 
    @justkeepswimming8 I send my condolences. Ice Cream is life. 
    I'm on record saying "gah, I HATE KETCHUP."
    Now its ketchup, mustard, pickles, everything vinegar-y all the time. It happens every time I'm pregnant with a girl
  • nond135 said:
    Ahhh the dreams have started! Oh how I hate pregnancy dreams!! Happened with my first two also. I still have ones from them that haunt me. Like movie quality and oh so disturbing...
    I'm waiting for my super vivid John Stamos sex dreams to get cranked back up. Seriously, every time... and they didn't even stop after I saw his belly button
  • @hurricane1212 I've always been a fan of ketchup but just recently it's been extra ketchup on everything 

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• ktw1518ktw1518 member
    edited July 2017
    Yes!!! I got one the day after I got my bfp...then it turned into a sinus infection! Hope you feel better soon! @lenniebriscoe
  • lundlund member
    kmalls said:
    I've been having dull, persistent cramps all day and my head is about to explode with anxiety. I know it's normal (no accompanying spotting), but if it could just go ahead and stop, that would be great :s
    Deep breaths girl! I had this too for the first week, and now they're subsiding a bit. For some reason they always seem to be worse or most noticeable in the evening. 

I wish someone had told me about the #1 worst pregnancy symptom: ANXIETY.  Like whoa.